introducing self

JIRMA

Aslaam alekhuim brothers and sisters, am trying to introduce myself and hope am doing it in the right place.

am a muslim from kenya currently studying an Msc in water and environmental managment at loughborough. i registered with the university islamic society and it was through the LUIS(loughborough university islamic society) that i got the link to this site which i never knew existed. i thank allah(sw) that you could have the intelect and the time to set up such a wonderful site . thanks for the good networking and i just read your rules, simple precise and you should uphold it and i am sure to access this site as the rules will guarantee the oprtunity to learn islam and being not so much knowledgable about islam am looking forwrd to learning inshaallah and may allah guide you and reward you for your effort and for the brothers and sisters who contribute to the site. please guide me and help me when i get a few hitches as i may not be very coversant in browsing from one page,site or uploading and down loading . thanks

maasalam. borther hussein A jirma

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Wa alaikoom assalam bro

it would be nice if you can tell us more about Islam in Kenya & the current difficulties faced by muslims there.

Welcome to TTI

salahdin

wellcome bro

ASSALAMA ALEIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATU BRO WELLCOME TO THIS FAMILY.THIS SITE IS GREAT AND ALLHAMDULLILAH THERE IS MUCH TO LEARN FROM THIS SITE.Are you from nairobi or mombasa,use to live there.ASSALAMA ALEIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATU

JIRMA

i have been in the site and enjoying it and just saw brothers messages. Thanks for the welcome.
borther salaadin am from Nairobi

JIRMA

well, there isnt much diffrence from the problems other muslims are facimg- poor eduction, leadership thath is not focused for the benefit of islam but alhamdulah we there is some chnage comming, more commitments especilley among the youths, the leadership feeling the needs pressure to address the issues thath touch on the benefit of the ummah and for the first time we strated fasting together on the same day and Muslims agenda is being discussed by the politicians vying in the current presidentila election due in decemeber 27th and this shows some awakening