Introduction - New

MeGladder

Brother Bob34,

Do not hesitate to say Sahada when you are convinced. And Enjoy your stay. Feel free to ask questions.

ahmed3711

ur welcome to the Islamic world & if u need any help in Egypt just tell me coz am Egyptian

Hello again to my new friends.
I have spent the last several more months reading, learning, and double checking my honesty with myself.
I have concluded I am Muslim. I have always been. I did not have the benefit of being born to a Muslim family and learning through the teaching of my parents, family, and community.
Islam was not introduced to me as a child, but now as an adult, I feel it was my duty to understand my honest beliefs and values - and I was guided to Islam.

I will travel to Egypt in October and make my Shahada with some close friends and family.
Thank you again to the administrators of TTI and the warm welcome from everyone.

bob34

Only Allah knows if I will see October. You are right my friends and brothers. No hesitation. Thank you to everyone for all your help and support.

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Assalam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu! ("Peace be unto you and so may the mercy of Allah and His blessings")
Welcome to Islam and welcome to TTI! I'm sure you're gonna find this site EXTREMELY helpful InshaAllah!
And I agree, you should take shahadah ASAP !!
We'll all be by your side InshaAllah! If you have any questions/doubts, just lay em on us and InshaAllah we'll do our best helping you out!
Stay Blessed
Wasssalam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Wanna erase all the bad deeds quickly? Do not delay you Shahada brother. :)

Welcome to TTI and welcome to the Religion of Peace.

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

sclavus

Hello to my new friends.

My name is Bob and I'm from America.

My short story is, I've been researching all religions for myself.
I know there is one God, and I do not worship any idols. Those have always been the two facts I've always known since I was a child.
Recent visits to Turkey over the last year have opened my mind further.
I had no formal religion in my upbringing - but as an adult and a man - I don't know how I can start a family and have children without religion.

I'm drawn to Islam. I think about it, I dream about it, and I read everything I can get my hands on.
Everything I've read from the Prophet Muhammad changes the way I view my daily life.

I want to know the Quran. I struggle to read and understand it myself. I found this website and forum and I hope to have many questions answered.

Thank you to the administrators for making this site available.

Peace....

Bob

Assalamu alaykum good brother Bob.

Your testimony is very touching. I am personnaly happy to have people like yourself on the forums, all the time! I pray the Lord to forgive your sins, to reward you for your good deeds, to give you the strength, the patience to hold on the rope of truth and salvation, the rope of God. May Allah, the Merciful, guide all honest human beings the straight path. Amen!

Ask all the questions you want, good brother Bob. Tell us about what you read. With the help of Allah, we'll help as much as we possibly can.

Peace and blessings!