Introduction

Loner

Good Evening,

i have been on and around the forums for a few months now, and only know i have though i mite as well post and make myself known. im called Loner, its a nickname i have had since i have 8 years old. so it has stayed with me.

I'm atheist since birth, nothing special just atheist.

:D

OsMaN_93

Here to help
peace be upon you

2drdt75.gif

welcome to this lovely forum, hope you enjoy and benefit during your stay.

peace.

Loner

got to love pc's, u want to post once and you post 3 times.. perfect :p

and im atheist, because i am

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
no i dont have proof, its down to what i believe, not what other people tell me

:salam2: (peace be upon you) and welcome to the forum
:) everyone will be responsible for their own sins so no one cant force u to do anything but one thing that really makes me feel like thre is God is during reproduction
when a sperm fertilizes an egg, rapid cell division starts and a heart is formed as well (which is just a piece of meat) and then suddenly out of no where the piece of meat (heart) starts beating there has to be something putting life into that piece of meat :)

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
welcome to the forum i hope this forum helps you understand abit more about Islam, i sincerely hope from the heart that Allah guides you, i'm sorry i'm not sure if i should salaam you maybe some of the other brothers or sisters can explain this to me but Salaam is the greeting of Jannah and i heard that we're only allowed to Salaam those in Islam already but don't take it the wrong way i do hope for you Peace

Loner

to increase my knowledge..

unless you want me to watch the british and american media and getting the wrong information

Loner

and you dont need to explain what salam means as i do know what it is as i know a few muslim on the net, who have told me some arabic words

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
don't get me wrong i wasn't explainin to you wat salaam means i wanted to know whether its right for the brothers and sisters to salaam someone whos not muslim

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
to increase my knowledge..

unless you want me to watch the british and american media and getting the wrong information

May your knowlodge increase but that will not save you from daath,Day of Judgment and Allahs punishment.

You have soul and you belive in her although you do not see her.You want to have knowlodge but you can not see it,still you beleive that this knowlodge exist.And it is the same with Allah,He exist although we do not see Him,but still we belive in Him SubhanAllah.
"Looks are not raising to Him,and He is raising in every look"SubhnAllah.

May Allah guide you,and you are welcome.

Asja

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
welcome to TTI

The forum is named "Turn To Islam" so we are open about the goals of the forum.

Have a good time.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
meh, it doesnt bother me if you did or didnt

lol then why would you fuss about it...anyway we are here if you need more information about what Islam is about May Allah guide to being amonst those that will recieve the shade of Allah's throne on the day of ressurection. the one thing i can garentee you like sister asja you WILL DIE you know YOUR GOING TO DIE one day, theres no escaping it.

Camel dung in the middle of nowhere is evidence that a camel was there,
a footprint in the desert is evidence that man was there,
and the existence of this world the universe it's systems and you yourself, are evidence that Allah is there. And you will return to him

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
you make me laugh even if i'm not in the stat of doing so this days because what happen to our brothers and sisters in Gaza and every where in this world , even non muslims suffer in the world not only muslims indeed.

may be the brother SwordofAllah16 was tinking that i tell you not learn . not at all .
i was just want know why are you interesting in religion especialy Islam as you are atheist .
there's one creator , who is the creator of all things in this earth and skies , every thing around us .
everything in a perfect work .
Allah made life by water in all the alives creturs.

may Allah guid you and all of us that the best what i wish for you and me and all believers.

sorry brother i thoght you had some sorta grudge against him or sutin lol continue inshaAllah

Loner

yes i know about the quran, i have Muslims friends who explain and tell me things about the quran about being a Muslim...

basiclly they have tried for about a year to get me to convert

Loner

yes i know about the quran, i have Muslims friends who explain and tell me things about the quran about being a Muslim...

basiclly they have tried for about a year to get me to convert

thats one of the reasons i just want to learn more because of my friends trying to convert me