Invaders in TurnToIslam!

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalam Alaikum to all,

I am creating this thread to warm everyone in TurnToIslam. On Saturday, I received a PM from a new memeber or that is what she/he claimed to be (at this point i real don't believe this member is new). I am using he/she although the messager said she was a sister because i don't believe them at this point. I exchange emails with this sister who said she was dying from cancer that she needs good islam when she herself is not. Anyways i will post this emails we change.

First email come from her turntoislam email:

Assalam Alaikum,

My dear,May the peace and the blessings of the almighty Allah(swt) continue to be with you and i pray that this message of mine finds you in the best state of health and imman,My Dear it gives me great joy of heart to get in contact with you via this medium, please do accept my contact as your fellow islamic sister,i have a personal problem which i would love to share with you.Do reply me on my personal email address(arabaishat786 at yahoo dot com)
wassalam,Aishat

I log in the turntoislam and wrote her email down. When i read this i real thought she was sick and need a sister or after i check her public profile which said she was new and had post anything figure she need help with the website or something related to it. She joing the 4 i believe. So i did what every good muslim would do. I send her a email using yahoo. This is the email
To:arabaishat786*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

Assalam Sister,

May the peace and the blessings of the almighty Allah(swt) be with you and your family. I read your message i am real happy that i may be able to help a fellow sister. Contact me anytime!
Wassalam

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
That was on sat. than she response said the following:

To:Nihm

Assalam Alaikum.

I pray that this message of mine finds you in the best state of health and Imaan.
I thank you very much for accepting my call and I pray that the almighty will open your heart to what I am about to say and I want you to know that this words are from my heart.

As you know my name is Mrs. Aishat Ahmad, named person from Kuwait but currently in Sudan. I am married to Late Malam Usman Ahmad of blessed memory who worked with Kuwait embassy in Sudan for nine years before he died in the year 2004.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both very devoted muslims.

Since his death I too have been battling with both cancer and fibroid problems.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $7.5 Million (Seven Million Five hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with an oversea security company and Presently,this money is still with the Security Company.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs memost is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a moslem organisation or devoted muslim individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here-in.
I want this muslim organisation or individual to use this money in all sincererity to fund mosques, orphanages,widows and also propagating the word of ALLAH and to ensure that the society upholds the views and beliefs of the holy Quran.

The holy Quran emphasized so much on ALLAH'S benevolence and this has encouraged me to take this bold step. I took this decision because Idon't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are new Christians converts and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by people I call unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an unholy manner.

Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with ALLAH the most beneficient and the most merciful. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and also the presence of my husband's relatives around me always.

I don't want them to know about this development. With ALLAH all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security Company. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the Muslim community where you reside to always pray for me.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a true devoted muslim worthy of emulation. Whoever that wants to serve the ALLAH must serve him intruthand in fairness. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a muslim organisation or a devoted muslim for this same purpose. Until I hear from you, my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.

May the almighty ALLAH continue to guide and protect you.

Wassalam.
Aishat

I real was shock and i real want to help her so i send her email:

To:Ahmad Arab Ahmad <arabaishat786*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!>
Re: Assalam Alaikum

Assalam Alaikum sister,

I pray to Allah the Almight you my sister will beat this illness and i will see you survive it three months from now. I real am sorry about your condition. May Allah cure you from this illness, inshallah you will beat this cancer. I mean the doctor is just a human and he doesn't know what he is saying. I honestly do not know what to do i mean i would love to help you donate this fund your husband work so hard on a mosques where you both will reward from Allah everytime Muslim gather to pray but i live in the United States and real don't know how to. I live in Columbsu, Ohio and there three mosques two which are very small so my best advice is that i will find the address of the three mosques and you will inshallah donate the money to them to help them make the mosques bigger. I think the best choice is to donate the money to mosques, after all they are the home of Allah the Almight. Or in my states Muslim don't haveto a place Eid prayers so it would be nice to help make the mosques bigger so they can always do every prayers there rather than rent a place. I real want to help you but i am afraid i will make mistake that will effect your donation and i would not live with myself knowing that i may make mistake when i was ask for help. But i promise to do my best in helping you if you still want my help sister. May Allah cure your pain and illness.

May Allah the Almight easy your pain my dear sister. AMEEN!!

Wassalam,
Your sister

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Part III of the story

She wrote this"

To:Nihm

Assalam Alaikum.

My Dear Brother,

Thank you very much for your kind response, I appreciate it, I am very happy to see that there is a muslim brother who is ready to help uplift Islam, May Allah(swt) continue to bless you.

I will like you to understand that it was not really easy for me to come to the conclusion that you are the one worthy of this great task, I am really happy that Almighty Allah(swt) directed me to you and all this is for a purpose, I have prayed about this issue and I want you to pray as well, continue to pray for me I need your honest prayers, Insha Allah it will be well.

So please try and also pray to Allah(swt) about this issue, so that he can grant you the wisdom and understanding to carry on with His work. May Allah(swt) continue to grant us his mercies, Insha Allah.

The almighty Allah(swt) has a reason for choosing you for this Amanat, and I want you to know that all documents will be processed from the adequate authourities and you shall insha Allah not have any problems with anyone.

I will like you to please promise me that you will put the money into uplifting Islam, you know that is very important, We really have to worship Allah(swt) in truth and in spirit and also teach about islam and in doing so we have to put in all our best without comprising anything, Insha Allah you will be rewarded in Junnah.

So right now I will like you to please supply me with your details as follows, so I can take it to the court for processing of all the documentation that will show you as the bonafide owner of the funds, so you can contact the Security company in Europe immediately.

The details needed are as follows:
1. Your name in full.
2. Your Contact address.
3. Scanned copy of your international passport or deriver's license to be sent via email attachment.
I repeat again all these are needed to process the legal documents you will need to claim the money.

I have accepted my fate in life and I leave everything to Allah(swt) to take control, since the demise of my late husband I have been through a lot from the people I really took as a family when my husband was alive, I lost a lot and today I am just hoping on Allah(swt) to give me respite. This issue of using the funds for Allah's(swt) purpose was a plan that was nursed by myself and my husband before he died we kept it and prayed to Allah(swt) for divine directions.

It is so unfortunate he could not stay to accomplish this great goal, since Allah(swt) has directed me to you I am very happy and I believe Allah(swt) has a reason for everything in life, this matter remained a thing of the mind between myself and my late husband and I will really apprecaite it if you can share that same confidentaility with me, anything that worries us should be taken to Allah(swt) in prayers and he will give us a solution.

Please let me have your word that you will use the money in the upliftment of Islam and I want you to know that our reward lies in junnah.

May Allah(swt) bless us all, Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Wassalam,
Aishat.

First of all i have no idea why she is calling me a brother. To me it sound like she did not read my message because i wrote "Your sister Nad" Anyways i wrote back to her today."

To: NIHM
Re: Assalam Alaikum my dear Brother

Assalam Alaikum sister,

I hope Allah the Almight (swt) is healing you and make the pain easy. First of all, I am a sister not a brother and like i said i will help you but by giving you Islamic organization that you can donate this money to i can't take the money and donate for you. I am college students sister and i feel like i can't be responsible with this money. Please disregard anything from my previous email, I will help you as asking Allah to heal you and can support you plus provide you with Islamic organization website as follow below:

http://www.irw.org/
http://ramadan.muslimaid.org/

These two organization are world wide helpers so you can donate the money to them. I would also advice do this by yourself. I was hamble with you ask me but i am true muslim and i stick to my word but not all muslim are like that. Money is the root of all evil in fact it was the first thing Allah the Almight (swt) said will misguide us human. Please donate this money to the mosques outside of the USA. At the end, i can't provide you with required things. Out of curiosity, why did you choose me out of all the memebers in TurntoIslam? I mean i was real surprise.

May Allah make the pain easy!

Wassalam,
Your Muslim Sister

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

I got the same exact PM a few days ago..here it is:

Originally Posted by arabaishat786
Assalam Alaikum,
My dear,
May the peace and the blessings of the almighty Allah(swt) continue to be with you and i pray that this message of mine finds you in the best state of health and imman,My Dear it gives me great joy of heart to get in contact with you via this medium, please do accept my contact as your fellow islamic sister,i have a personal problem which i would love to share with you.Do reply me on my personal email address(aaais00 at yahoo dot com)
wassalam,
Aishat
Wa Alaikum Assalam Sister..

and this is my reply..

May Allah grant you immense blessings and comfort Inshallah..
I would be honored and delighted to be in contact with you (and all other sisters) in regards to anything..but since you have a personal problem that you wish you share with me (in private..I assume)..I would recommend that you contact me through here..as I share my email address with my father..and he might unintentionally open the email and read the contents..
feel free to contact me through here as much as you want..I am around most most most of the time..and check the website regularly (even more than the email)..and should I be of *any* help..I will give you all I can in my ability to help you out dear sister

Baraka Allaho Feeki

but..

May Allah forgive me for this (again and again)..but I made up the email thing..because I sensed that something was up..I got suspicious right away!..so I made the email story up to see if it was someone who needed help urgently or was trying to pull a smooth one over me..
when I didn't get a reply back..I knew it is what I thought it was

jazaki allah khair for bringing it out to the open sister!

:wasalam:

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Part 4 of the story

Ok, things you should know every the end of this thread. I open the first message in my hotmail message, i get this unfamiliar feeling in gut that something is wrong that is why i didn't read the mail in my message but log into to turntoislam to check it.

Second, after my first email to this sister, her message in my turntoislam disappear, this real freak me out. I sometime PM some of the sister memeber and i usual don't delete my emails until it is past few days. I have message is from las week which i did delete so i was surprise but i thought maybe my sister did since we are both memebers and forget sometimes to log off but she said she didn't see any of my mails. Than i thought maybe i accidently did that. I decided to find the users which i wasn't able to. So i drop it.

At this two points, i was not real sure waht i was doing this. But on the thrid message i real stop and start to this so i did what any of us would do i google search the "Malam Usman Ahmad worked with Kuwait embassy in Sudan" and i couldn't believe what come up. The same story but with people using different names. To person who claimed to be good muslim is doing this. So to be honest at this point i don't know what to believe. I would like to believe to positve but i can't think without the negative so with the purpose of this thread, be careful who all are not what we appear to be. I here share with you the last email i send this sister with what i find in google.

To:Ahmad Arab Ahmad <arabaishat786*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!>
Topic:Ok here its (everything), hope you can trustworthy!!

Assalam Alaikum Sister,

Before you start reading my message i would like to wish you a good health and Imaam. May Allah the Almight (swt) guide you in the right path. Your emails have real inspirated me, to be good Mulsim. Last night, i woke up at 2 in the night to pray for your health. So i could see you survive this illnes. Like i promise you i did keep you in my prayers and i will continue to for different reasons. Please read this message below"

"I am Mrs. Iyesa Ismiana, named person from Kuwait. I am married to Late Malam Usman Ismiana of blessed memory who worked with Kuwait embassy in Sudan for nine years before he died in the year 2002.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days, before his death we were both very devoted Muslims. Since his death I too have been battling with both cancer and fibroid problems. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of$13.5 Million (thirteen million Five hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with an oversea security company and presently, this money is still with the Security Company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Six months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a Moslem organization/charity or devoted Muslim individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here- in. I want this Muslim organization or individual to use this money in all sincerer to fund mosques, orphanages, widows and also propagating the word of ALLAH and to ensure that the society upholds the views and beliefs of the holy Quran. The holy Quran emphasized so much on ALLAH'S benevolence and this has encouraged me to take this bold step. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are new Christians converts and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused in an unholy manner by people I call unbelievers. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with ALLAH the most beneficent and the most merciful. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and also the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. As soon as I receive your reply , i shall give you the contact of the Security Company. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the original-beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the Muslim community where you reside to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life of a true devoted Muslim worthy of emulation. Whoever that wants to serve the ALLAH must serve him in truth and in fairness. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a Muslim organization/Christian or a devoted Muslim for this same purpose. Until I hear from you. May almighty ALLAH continue to guide and protect you. Yours faithfully, Mrs. Iyesa Ismaina. by IYESA from KUWAIT on 18/02/06 01:49 PM "

You should thank Allah if you don't have this disease AND like i said i am good muslim and not perfect! Like i said before your email did inspirate but in good way. Thank you for the nice game. By the way, i find that in Google. Oboy do you just love Technology. Peace!

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!
(smile face)

Wassalam,
Your sister in Islam!!

To be honest with you i am hoping this person would at least tell me why they did that! May Allah guide us all in the right path. Ameen!

Wassalam,
Your sister in Islam!

samiha

---------
Staff member

There are countless fruads like this online, so if anyone you dont know regularly PMs you, make sure you know of their intentions and never send money/personal information etc online.

wasalam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

We banned this member a few days ago.

I had deleted their PMS, but I guesss some had got through to you. Am sorry about that.

People must be careful. Especially when recieving PMs from people that they do not know.

Also, read the Rules of the website, and if some man contacts sister etc, let us know. Even if they say they will give you special Arabic Lessons !!! As, this has happened before.

If you have problems with site, then you can PM any of the Mods.

Wasalamu alaykum

dianne

Salam,

This crazy people doing this harm matter for the sake of Allah and Islam,thats wrong!

May Allah swt guide them all.amin! i have a millions email like this in my yahoo,ignore it.no body are too GOOD to donate their money for charity even to his own blood for a dollar.
this syndicate happens in so many country.by using (fake) our copy passport for drugs international market.astagfirullah!
May Allah swt guide them all.

wassalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Seriously, with a big site like TTI this kind of things are expected . but im against displaying her personal messages for everyone to see.Shouldnt we hide other people mistakes.

Allah knows best

samiha

---------
Staff member

Seriously, with a big site like TTI this kind of things are expected . but im against displaying her personal messages for everyone to see.Shouldnt we hide other people mistakes.

Allah knows best

wa alaykum salam

that's true and the point stands, but is it not only as long as it is not done publically? And in this case it involves cheating and decieving the Muslims!!

It's not on a small scale of just TTI even, people/person like this goes on countless forums and pastes same sob story in order for reaction and getting money. Check this on google as one of the sisters here did.

I do not see it as counting, this was not a mistake, it was intentional.

We've had this before on TTI, just not as a Muslim person...

wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
wa alaykum salam

that's true and the point stands, but is it not only as long as it is not done publically? And in this case it involves cheating and decieving the Muslims!!

It's not on a small scale of just TTI even, people/person like this goes on countless forums and pastes same sob story in order for reaction and getting money. Check this on google as one of the sisters here did.

wasalam

But i know this situation can be handled better .

samiha

---------
Staff member

Say Samiha and her brother went to Walmart . Samiha stole a pen, Should her brother tell that to Someone.....or keep quiet and return the pen

I too am not seeking to argue, although I must defer that this situation is different! Say that Samiha now stole a pen from every walmart she went to, not to mention other stores, she felt no guilt in doing so, and the pens she stole were the ones everyone used to sign their checks at the cash register. .... Would that too not be a different case? Should her brother then if he knows, not inform her or others if this behaivor does not stop? Is loyalty to hinder him from promoting what he knows is correct after her wrong, as this is no longer by fault but by clear intention?

If now say Samiha walked out with a store pen in her hand on accident, and her brother went around and told everyone she stole a pen, that would be wrong. Or even if she stole it and felt a lot of greif or remorse for doing it and did not seek to do it again, then this would be different.

In this case, when the person concerned is not only affecting themselves, but also others, would it not be best from that point of view to warn against them? And its not really hidden if it shows up on a google search.

wasalam

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
wa alaykum salam

Originally Posted by alkathiri

Allah knows best

wa alaykum salam

wasalam

wasalam

salaam alikom,

Well, I would say it was good move from sister to display this person because for sure she/he dont have a good intention because its sound like Scam email people get and they made a program about it on TV too these people are part of BIG scam by cheating people off thier money and lie on them and take thier money and at the end the people loss thier money

So no it was Ok for the sister to display him/her

You cover your sister and brother when you see them doing something wrong and they repent and wont be harming other muslim but when it comes to the point hiding thier mistake might cause problems for other then you dont have to

here is the scam mail video the only difference is in this email is some one from Sudan

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=The+Nigerian+Email+Spam+Scam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
salaam alikom,

Well, I would say it was good move from sister to display this person because for sure she/he dont have a good intention because its sound like Scam email people get and they made a program about it on TV too these people are part of BIG scam by cheating people off thier money and lie on them and take thier money and at the end the people loss thier money

So no it was Ok for the sister to display him/her

You cover your sister and brother when you see them doing something wrong and they repent and wont be harming other muslim but when it comes to the point hiding thier mistake might cause problems for other then you dont have to

here is the scam mail video the only difference is in this email is some one from Sudan

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=The+Nigerian+Email+Spam+Scam

i would just say Allah knows best. It is not us to say FOR SURE....

yaqubkhan

THE STRANGER
THIS IS CRAZYYY

YES ...YES...THE SAME PERSON DID THE SAME THING WITH ME....SHE SAID SHE NEEDED SOME HELP AND WHEN I ASKED YES SISTER WHAT HELP DO U NEED ...THEN SHE SENT ME THE SAME LONG EMAIL ABOUT HER MONEY AND STAFF..BE CAREFULL GUYS DONT GET INTO THIS KIND OF STAFF...............

MAY ALLAH SWT PROTECT US ALL FROM THE SHYTAAN THE ACURSED...

WASSALLAM

That was the most lamest msg ive ever read :p......I mean it looked like common sense since nowadays there is so much widespread evil n corruption....n why would she want a driving license..............

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear brothers and sisters

Lets just chill. I know a lot of people who pull each others leg just to create fun. So dont take things to heart.

I apologise if I offended anyone. :p

wa/salam

najbc

Allah knows best

hold up, you think she should hide this when she can save innocent a brother or sister that wants to help this crazy person believe that are telling the truth. That is very selfish of you sister. I would not be surprise if someone fall for this, I might have. Islam is beautiful its rules and foundation are perfect but it is not mean Muslim or the follower are perfect no one is perfect. Someone use other love and desire to be a good follower to harm them lik this person claim that are in need and muslim. I am so shock a sister nihm was the first person to notice others about this spam when some of you got before her and realize that is Sam. that is really ashamed, in the website we are a family and we should watch other back and notice each other when something is wrong notice each other. by the way brother Alkathir, why should we hide a mistakes like this and what kind of a person makes a mistakes like that. Mistakes are mean to be learned from.