Invite people [Help]

Platina.-

The best richness, is the richness of the soul.
I've placed this website in an Arabic forum and on tumblr
In Shaa Allah they report

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

Jazakillahu khayran ukhti,

We are currently in process of updating the site, we will have a new front-end soon, and a lot more things to do, that will benefit us in Learning and also Sharing!

I think a few more days, I will make the changes live. I am still in testing phase, and adding new stuff. After around two weeks roughly, we will have a design change to match the forum with the fronted, -- and then in around 1 month bi'iznillah a further change!!

A lot of changes, true, but needed, so we can help people in the best way.

Platina.-

assalamu alaykum,

Jazakillahu khayran ukhti,

We are currently in process of updating the site, we will have a new front-end soon, and a lot more things to do, that will benefit us in Learning and also Sharing!

I think a few more days, I will make the changes live. I am still in testing phase, and adding new stuff. After around two weeks roughly, we will have a design change to match the forum with the fronted, -- and then in around 1 month bi'iznillah a further change!!

A lot of changes, true, but needed, so we can help people in the best way.
In shaa allah i like this Great ^^ Keep up the good work!

Platina.-

تتم مكافأة الأعمال الصالحة والله معنا إن شاء الله

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
2 people have liked my text about this i'm curious

Maybe they are shy, they should not be when it comes to Islam :p

Imam Al-Nawawi's Riyad-us-Saliheen
Chapter 20
Calling to right guidance and forbidding depravity

Allah, the Exalted, says:
"And invite (men) to (believe in) your Rubb [i.e., in the Oneness (Tauhid) of Allah - (1) Oneness of the Rububiyah of Allah; (2) Oneness of the worship of Allah; (3) Oneness of the Name and Qualities of Allah]. (28:87)

"Invite (mankind, O Muhammad (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam)) to the way of your Rubb (i.e., Islam) with wisdom (i.e., with the Divine Revelation and the Qur'an and fair preaching)".(16:125)

"Help you one another in Al-Birr and At-Taqwa (virtue, righteousness and piety)". (5:2)

"Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islam).'' (3:104)

173. Abu Mas`ud `Uqbah bin `Amr Al-Ansari Al-Badri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, "Whoever guides someone to virtue will be rewarded equivalent to him who practices that good action".
[Muslim].