Iran Collapses overnight?

Rabilu Haruna

Salamu alaikum.
some of our Muslim leaders are more wicked than Iran leaders and they fear west more then their creator. May Allah help the muslim umma

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
asalaam aleykum,

Yes do not watch with blind eyes.

how come overnight?

i cant make billions of people be prepared for IT...but Be ready for IT

Allahuma Nsur Islaaam wa Lmuslimiiyyn
wa Aayid hum bil Haq wa Din...Birahmatika Yaa Ar'ham Rahimiiiyyyn

say...aaamin

aaaamiin

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Atleast you can watch Peace T.V, Huda, Guide, Risala, Islam Channel. Those main stream media (cnn, Fox, Cbs, BBC, etc) are propaganda machines. There are there to programe people's mind.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Atleast you can watch Peace T.V, Huda, Guide, Risala, Islam Channel. Those main stream media (cnn, Fox, Cbs, BBC, etc) are propaganda machines. There are there to programe people's mind.

Brother, if you're truly a mu'min then you could watch FOX, CBS, NBC, ABC, BBC, etc., and not fall into any traps. A true believer is granted wisdom in which he is able to read between the lines. I'm not saying I'm a perfect Muslim, but I can read almost any article or watch any news coverage and filter out the facts--which are what matters to me.

"Propaganda" effects only the weak-minded.

islamdonlyway

Brother maybe you have not realised. News reporting from islam channel and co are pants. Muslim journalism is really poor at this moment in time. In fact, we muslims should have had our own version of CNN,BBC ETC. But our state of laziness has made us rely on other sources (i.e, bbc, cnn) to get our daily feed. But i do agree that we should have an open eye and varify the messages from such channels.

islamdonlyway

Salamu alaikum.
some of our Muslim leaders are more wicked than Iran leaders and they fear west more then their creator. May Allah help the muslim umma

seriously Iran's leaders are up their with the corrupt. I don't care if IRAN is putting a brave face to the west. The fact is iran is a SHIA state, and it's spreading corruption by spreading FALSE islam. If you don't believe me, all you need to do is read 'ayatolahs' books, which are pure filth.