Iraqi refugees forced into prostitution....plz help!!!!‏

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
As Salaamu'alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh

Iraqi refugees forced into prostitution

Please help by signing the petition on the below website, and spread the word for others to do the same also inshaa'Allaah.

PETITION: Prostitution Ordeal Of Iraqi Refugee Girls
1 Million Signatures Needed by 15 March

Please sign this petition, which will open in a new window, and please forward this to your friends. The links below open in a new window.

Innocence Lost. Numerous reports indicate that refugees fleeing into Syria are turning to prostitution just so they can eat. Girls as young as 10 are sleeping with men who prize "virgins" because of the risk of AIDs.

We urge the UN and the governments to actively provide more assistance to these vulnerable people so that they do not need to turn to prostitution. Once we gather enough signatures, we will present them to world leaders so they notice the public concern.

PLEASE NOTE, MERCY MANKIND IS NOT DOING ANY HANDS ON WORK WITH IRAQI REFUGEES DUE TO LACK OF RESOURCES - SO PLEASE DONT SEND US DONATIONS FOR IRAQIS

http://www.petitiononline.com/iraq2301/petition.html

please sign it inshallah....Jazaakum Allahu kheyr.

Was Salaamu'alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh

dna1987

Muslim Guy
This has a lot to do with supply and demand. I'm disgusted that such a market exists for men in Syria.
Salam alaikum.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

JazakAllah khair , actually you can sign a lot of times..... Anyways 1 million is a lot...., its worth it

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
The only thing that will stop prostitution in Syria is peace in Iraq, these women are forced into something because there is no other way of making an income, many of them have children and will do anything to make sure they eat a proper meal. Syria only helps refugees by allowing them to stay in the country that's basically it. Also FYI, it's not just Syrians who are sleeping with these prostitutes, Saudi's come here all the time, there is an area in Damascus with all the "known hotels" and you see Saudi's wearing traditional clothing smoking a cigarette and with young girls that.....well obviously aren't related to them:astag:
:wasalam:

GAZIJA

Staff member
Is not syria as muslim country supposed to help Iraqi muslims to have decent life, as long they dont go back?????????????? what is going on with this ummah???????????????:SMILY45:

liaa

it's not easy for syria neither.. we are talking about milions of refugees! and not every man that has an islamic name is necesarry a good muslim man.I don't aprove with their behaviour and they should be punished as the quran says ! syria is a muslim country alhamdulallah, and no matter what , syria will continue to be a muslim country.... bu when 3 milions of ppl apear into it's teritory .. it's not easy , lool! and when there was the war between liban and israel in 2006 , lebanon ppl were allowded to enter the teritory of syria , also they were offered free shelters and free food, and in the hospitals treatments were free for them !! alsoo they wanted to delay the beginig of the schoolar year , because lebanon ppl were staying in schools ! so pls brothers and sister don't blame syria just because a small part of it's population is embarrasing it ! unfortunatelly :(
salamz !

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
it's not easy for syria neither.. we are talking about milions of refugees! and not every man that has an islamic name is necesarry a good muslim man.I don't aprove with their behaviour and they should be punished as the quran says ! syria is a muslim country alhamdulallah, and no matter what , syria will continue to be a muslim country.... bu when 3 milions of ppl apear into it's teritory .. it's not easy

Sister you are right, Syria has accepted an overwhelming amount of refugees. in fact, it's welcomed more than anyother country in the world! The fact is though that Syria is not a rich country, it hasn't been for quite a long time. So the impact of all these refugees who are NOT ALLOWED TO WORK has sadly caused them to turn to prostitution. In anyother country they would be given jobs or at least government support until they could find a job. It's really a sad situation, and it's even more sad that some men like to take advantage of this situation. But i have to say this again (I don't think anyone hear me the first time) IT"S NOT JUST SYRIANS WHO ARE HAVING "FUN" WITH THESE POOR WOMEN............:wasalam:

liaa

Sister you are right, Syria has accepted an overwhelming amount of refugees. in fact, it's welcomed more than anyother country in the world! The fact is though that Syria is not a rich country, it hasn't been for quite a long time. So the impact of all these refugees who are NOT ALLOWED TO WORK has sadly caused them to turn to prostitution. In anyother country they would be given jobs or at least government support until they could find a job. It's really a sad situation, and it's even more sad that some men like to take advantage of this situation. But i have to say this again (I don't think anyone hear me the first time) IT"S NOT JUST SYRIANS WHO ARE HAVING "FUN" WITH THESE POOR WOMEN............:wasalam:

thx for remembering to our brothers and sisters that syria it's not a very rich country!:( , maybe they could have done smth for some of them , but it looks almost impossible to help all the refugees , they would have need a lot of money and a lot of ordered ppl. 3 milions of refugee is just to much for a country that was struggling to develop. the situation is really ugly, as i said beffore and i'd like to say i again , i am against to what iraki women have to doo to feed their kids, and those man who are able to do this to 10 year old girls shouldd be punished, and send to death!!
it would have been better if other countries had their gates opened to refugges, i think that only iordany and syria did this, unfortunately!! someone actually said "syria is a muslim country? what happend to the ummah? " well brother pls ask this to the muslim countries that sustain americans !! not syria, cause syria is trying really hard to to it's bestt, but even before all these wars start, syria was a little bit unordered and had problems with police and security (those who live in syria might understand what i am trying to say), we can't blame them for trying to save some refugeees!

bari

Adopotion

I have searched to adopt an iraqi orphan specially girl. There is no way to get any information. Can any Iraqi do this help. If an Iraqi is reading this please help these Iraqi orphans to that they can get help from other muslims. It is sad that muslim countries do not allow adoption of orphans to other muslims.

muharram23

Staff member
I have searched to adopt an iraqi orphan specially girl. There is no way to get any information. Can any Iraqi do this help. If an Iraqi is reading this please help these Iraqi orphans to that they can get help from other muslims. It is sad that muslim countries do not allow adoption of orphans to other muslims.

Salamu alaykum
sister, islamic relief has a good program, you should visit their site. You can sponsor a child anywhere throughout the world with islamic relief. Their # is 1-888-479-4968 directly for sponsoring an orphan.

wasalam

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

I agree with sister Jabba, though whats happening in Syria is very sad and completely unacceptable but still, Syria did something that other wealthy, flourishing and peaceful neighbouring countries did not rather they sealed their borders to the refugees and mind you its not only Syrians who are coming to these places .... :eek:
May Allah SWT help the Ummah !

deepheart

salam

I would rather die than prostitute myself!! If I had children that would probably be a different story.

Assalam alaikum

Prostitution is haram and punishable ( except when one is forced into it against her will ). though i know it's hard for any mother to watch her children starve, its still not an excuse.

May ALLAH make a way out for those sisters........Amin.

deepheart

Assalam alaikum,

Nice tot bro / sis. Bari. i'll like to adopt someday when i hav a family. i'll like to adopt from a non Muslim country so that d child will have d chance of remaining a Muslim (all children are Muslims). may ALLAH bless u for ur good intention.

muharram23

Staff member
salam

I would rather die than prostitute myself!! If I had children that would probably be a different story.

salamu alaykum

if u were about to die of hunger and the only food was pork, would u eat it? and if u were gonna die of thirst, and the only drink available is alcohol, would u drink it? answer, ofcourse yes. Just enough so u can survive.. The life is more important than consumin or eating pork. Allah sva tells us in the quran that we can do that. If u would die because of hunger even though u had pork, or died of thirst and u had alcohol, you would be sinful. So, can this be the case with prostitution? If there is no way for u to make money for urself and family? ALlah doesnt burden a soul more it can take. Just something to think about.

wasalam

warda A

Sister
it is sad

It is really sad for any woman to do that because of hunger, the iraqi people are our neighbours, brethrens, what are the wealthy gulf countries doing to aleivate the hunger? they close their borders. All this is due to politics, am sure you will find ordinary people disheartened to see such suffering but because of politics in their countries their hands are tied.

I think we need to reteach our ummah the lessons of islamic brotherhood.
a muslim is a brother to a muslim.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
i thought syria was a muslim country.....

A country does not represent all it's citizens, look at America, it's technically a christian country but there are 8 million Muslims, and there are many other people who practice another religion. The fact that Syria is a Muslim country is a generalization, there are also 15% Christians and about 5% Jews.......see what I'm saying the majority is Muslim but a large amount of people are not. Plus add in the number of Muslims who aren't practicing or are doing haram things ( ie fornication) there you go, a Muslim country means nothing.:wasalam: