Is it haram to make plastic surgery on ur face?

aisha16

Assalam Allaykum

No offense to anybody but why should we change how Allah created us. We may sometimes be unhappy with something about us, but you should be grateful. There's some people who have much worse facial features, but you don't see them having plastic surgery. By the way I don't want to anger anybody.

Ma Saalam

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

I think can be allowed if a person's face is deformed by birth, or got deformed by accident or burning. But just to make the face more beautiful is not allowed when millions of people are dying of hunger, Muslim Ummah is suffering of lack of education and basic needs. Plastic surgery takes a lot of money, that much money can be used to feed many many families for whole year.

Its my opinion based on common sense which Allah gave me. W'Allahu Aa'lam

Wassalaam.

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

well aisha

I was thinking of getting a surgery in my lips to make it abit smaller because i think theyre big and covering my teeth too much. whenever i try to smile i have to stretch my mouth really wide so my teeth can be shown and that kinda spoils my image when im smiling.

happy 2 b muslim

totally HARAM cos it talking to role of allah which is shirk however small it may be, ok listen if allah made it acceptable for that reason then because woundnt know where 2 start thats why islam has limits for people. You might be able to control you self but what about the rest,some person might come and say will i have a messed up nose, than what. You have to life with it because everyone who ever they might be dont like something about their body ....

lvv all the muslims for the sake of allah
hanna

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
I was thinking of getting a surgery in my lips to make it abit smaller because i think theyre big and covering my teeth too much. whenever i try to smile i have to stretch my mouth really wide so my teeth can be shown and that kinda spoils my image when im smiling.

:salam2:

Cosmetic surgery is permissible to correct deformities or to return a person’s appearance back to normal after an accident. It is lawful for a person to make amendments to appearance when some natural defect exists or some disfiguring accident has occurred.

It is not allowed merely to change a person’s normal appearance or to make that person appear more attractive according to some notion of beauty. In the Qur’ân, Allah says that Satan will lead people astray and that one of the ways he will do this is to get them to alter Allah’s creation.

Allah says:

“Allah cursed him and he (Satan) said: ‘I will take from your servant a portion determined. I will mislead them and create within them false desires. I will order them to slit the ears of cattle and to change Allah’s creation.’ Whoever takes Satan as a friend instead of Allah has surely suffered a great loss.” [Sûrah al-Nisâ’: 118-119]

Islamtoday

kayleigh

For medical reasons or to correct deformities and disfigurements, not for cosmetic reasons. So, basically, you can make yourself look normal, but you can't do it just to "beautify" yourself if there's nothing medically wrong with you.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
assalama likum

There is no haram thing in it.Plastic surgery can be operated on any part of the body.

:wasalam:

No, it is haram. This is what the scholars said based on the Quran and Sunnah. Read above posts.

Don`t give your own opinion without knowledge, or without backing up your statement with evidence.

:salam2: