Is it true?

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
:salam2: brother and sister i have 2 question regarding marriage

1 I have hear this that who do not married is not from us Is there any sahi hadis or ayat of QURAN that say about it?:girl3:

2 i have also heard that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) was not married is it true?:girl3:

reply with proof from QURAN and SUNNAH

rember ummah in your :tti_sister:

fatimabilals

Assalamualaikum
Sister, for your first question, I don't know the answer. But it is Sunnah for one to marry as it raises the people of the Ummah. I have never heard that Abu Hurayra was not married. Anyways I don't the truth.

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
Since I reverted I've been asked several times if I was married. Each time I've answered: "no", but hardly anyone has told me I had to do it. And of the few who did only one is even trying to find me a wife.

What I'm saying is: if it is Sunnah, then it doesn't seem to be a very strong one.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Since I reverted I've been asked several times if I was married. Each time I've answered: "no", but hardly anyone has told me I had to do it. And of the few who did only one is even trying to find me a wife.

What I'm saying is: if it is Sunnah, then it doesn't seem to be a very strong one.

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Marriage is an obligation on every Adult Muslim who has the capability for it. It is obligatory so that a person can avoid the danger of committing adultry/sexual/visual abuses.

There is Hadith about it but sorry I dont have reference at the moment.

Wassalaam,
VE

marzuki mohamed

...please refer to Khutbah by sheikh Abdul Rahman Al Sudais posted on this

Home section of this Forum its totally 100% about new generation and

mariage..!!

Thanks & wasalam.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2: brother and sister i have 2 question regarding marriage

1 I have hear this that who do not married is not from us Is there any sahi hadis or ayat of QURAN that say about it?:girl3:

2 i have also heard that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) was not married is it true?:girl3:

reply with proof from QURAN and SUNNAH

rember ummah in your :tti_sister:

:salam2:

Regarding your first question, yes there is an authentic saheeh hadeeth (by Al-Albani) with that meaning:

النكاح من سنتي ، فمن لم يعمل بسنتي فليس مني ، وتزوجوا ؛ فإني مكاثر بكم الأمم ، ومن كان ذا طول فلينكح ، ومن لم يجد فعليه بالصيام ، فإن الصوم له وجاء

Part of this hadeeth means that marriage is a suunah of the Prophet peace be upon Him. Those who do not do this sunnah (marriage) are not from Him.

This hadeeth stresses the importance of marriage in Islam, and does not mean that those who do not get married are not Muslims.

Regarding your second question, no that is not true. Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) did get married. He married his daughter to a famous pious tabi`ee named Sa`eed Binn Al-Musayyib (may Allah be pleased with him).