is the holyest number in islam 666?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wild il kuwait

salam alaikum

i saw a video in youtube and the man was against islam and he said that 666 is the holyest number in islam is that true?

:astag:

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Not that i am aware of..no, i heard people saying that 678 meant bismillah or something like.. it's rubbish..

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam alaikum.

That's junk news.

666 is also associated with the devil by most non-Muslims, atheists and Christians mainly.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam

No, and another reason to be careful what you watch on youtube. 90% of the videos there are waste of time, even some of those made by Muslims.

wasalam

17th

Bismillah......
Salaam,

You tube... (read this part carefully now...) You tube, -is not- the word of Allah.... Could someone please let me know why so many of you listen and believe some of the rubbish on this site called you tube? Spend less time watching you tube, and more time reading the Qur'an... There you shall find Allah's will..... IF it isn't in the Qur'an it isn't to be bothered with as it isn't of Islam.....

maca salāma

Storm

SiStEr
I dont believe in such numbers, like 786 means Allah or something like that, :astag:its dumb. How can a number represent something like that?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

There are no Lucky Numbers or Hidden Numbers or Islamic Numbers.

topic closed

Status
Not open for further replies.