IS THE PAKISTANI ARMY SO BAD?

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:

A Muslim brother from the state of Bihar, India, told me some 20 tears ago that in 1971 he was a student, and he used to go his fellow classmate's house who was a Hindu. One day when he was in his Hindu friend's house he noticed that his cousins who lived in a different city were in his house. Those cousins do used to come to his house but not during school. So when he asked his friend he answered "Oh my uncle has got a job in middle east so he sent his family to stay with us". This is a common practice in sub-continent so this Muslim brother accepted it as there was no reason to think otherwise.

A few months later he went to study to his Hindu friend's house again. During his stay he saw a picture on the table. The person was looking familiar but was having a beard and dressed up like a Maulana (Imam) and the background was lush green. Then he realized that this person looks exactly like his friend's uncle. So he asked his friend "Hey !!! this is your uncle? You said he went to middle east, but this place does not look like middle east and what is he doing looking like a Muslim?" At this point his friend looked embaressed as someone who is caught red handed, and confessed "actually my uncle is in intelligance and right now he is in East Pakistan and he is an Imam of a masjid over there".

Can you imagine a Hindu intelligance agent was an imam of a masjid. What kinds of things he would be telling them we can all imagine. Basically making them hate every non-Bangali. Such was and still is the state of affairs in Muslim countries.

Some people think it is impossible to do that. I ask this question... When a person revert to Islam then does he not become quite knowledgeable about Islam in a few short years. So why can't a government do that? Why can't a government give a crash course of Islam to their spies and send them to cause division and destruction in their target countries? If you look you will find that this is still going on, even today.

:wasalam:

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

this actually happens and the history of this old. Even during the british colonization of indian sub-continent the british powers created their own imaams, madrasas. The famous alyia madrasa, where teh syllabus was made by them and principles were half-pant wearing priests. Look up for the book confessions of a british spy. This is an war of both heart and mind that the kuffars have waged.

A Kashmiri

Tell me what i want - A Kashmiri

I m not sure if you are a kashmiri " Nayyararsi" but i think the way you are writting the topic is as if it is border dispute between pakistan and india. We have millions of kashmiris living in this disputed land /area and we should and inshallah will decide what we want to be.

As as Kashmiri i dont want to be with Pakistan. If you had told me as a kashmiri in 1990's i would have told you Pakistan. But anymore. We Kashmiris dont want to go in another hell by going with Pakistan.

Even though we as kashmiris love Pakistani people but we dont trust political leadership in Pakistan.

If you ask this question today to all kashmiris , you will get this answer from 98% of kashmiris who want total freedom from India and Pakistan.

We do lover Pakistani people and will continue to take them as brothers.

masallama

Kakorot

I saw a video on youtube of an old man whose hands were tied behind his back and he was being dragged with a rope whilst his head was on concrete ground and when he was being dragged, his face was becoming de-skinned and it was horrible watching it, subhanAllaah. And guess who was oppressing him? The Pakistani army. It was so sad.

When Pakistanies went to Bdesh they took my grandad as hostage and made him carry weapons. And one army soldier felt sorry for him and told him that he's going to be killed soon and helped my grandfather escape. But some of my family still don't like Pakistanies. When EQ and floods happen there, they say it's punishment for what they did to bengali people :|

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
You may find some of the answer here.

I understand the anger people have against Pakistan and/or Pakistani army. But the things are much more complicated than what they appear. It needs a little bit of more understanding.
I am writing this article about the creation of Pakistan based on my study and my analysis.
It is in two parts. I have completed the Part 1 which I am posting here, and I am working on the Part 2.
Thanks in advance for reading.

Who participated in creating Pakistan.

Part I.

It is a common belief that Mohammad Ali Jinnah was the only founder of Pakistan. Well... This may not be 100% true, and my analysis will show you that there are other quite significant "co-founders" of Pakistan too.

Hindu participation in creating Pakistan:

I will start this analysis with the term "Hindu". This word was coined by Muslims when they came to India and they started calling all locals as Hindu from the Arabic word Hind for the land of sub-continent, it was like Englishman calling every native people "Indians". With this one word the Muslims united all the local pagans living in the Indian sub-continent as one community or one entity. Before that they used to be Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaishyas, Shudras or Chandalas (Untouchables) etc.

Now coming to the early 20th century, British realized in the beginning of the 20th century that they will not be able to rule over India forever, so they needed a transition plan. But transition to whom? They took India from Muslims but there is no way they were going to give the whole India back to the Muslims. The only groups they trusted and could depend on were these Upper-Casts (Hindus), but the Upper Casts were a very small minority in India.

How could they transfer power to such a small minority which was less than 5% of the total population?

Tell me (you the reader)... how would you have done it if this task was assigned to you?

Well... the plan they came up with was a multi-fold and multi-step plan, and a very clever one. First start by dividing the population in two groups by using violence, then, partition the country, then... Well, we will talk about it later in the article.

To accomplish the first task of violence against Muslims, the Upper Cast engineered movements like the Shuddhi Movement and then launched hundreds of riots in 1920's and 1930's against Muslims and they termed those riots as "Hindu-Muslim" riot. It was a stupid mistake that we Muslims also called them Hindu-Muslim riots, instead of calling them what they were, the "Upper Cast-Muslim riots". By doing that we Muslims already gave away a large percentage of Indian population (the Lower Cast) into the command and control of these clever Upper Cast leaders, who accepted this gift without even saying Thank You. If Muslims have called it a "Brahmin-Muslim" riot or "Upper Cast-Muslim" riot then just by using this nomenclature we could have kept a sympathetic and friendly population of Lower Cast Indians, because we Muslims never had any problems or issues with the Lower Cast people. But the Upper Cast used the term Hindu mercilessly and became successful in bringing the lower cast people behind them.

After this the Upper Cast became the default "representatives" and "leaders" of all Hindus including the Lower Cast. They also achieved the second most important purpose of these riots… Implant the idea in Muslims mind that they cannot live peacefully with Hindus any more in a united India. They were deliberately sowing the seeds of partition of India.

So, after two decades of killings and lootings by the Upper Cast incited "Hindu" mobs, Muslims were forced to find an alternative to live peacefully by demanding a separate state for themselves. What a clever plan it was, it forced the Muslims of India to work hard to actually achieve the goal of the Upper Casts. Quide-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah who was once a champion of Hindu Muslim unity was so disgusted and disappointed by these people's behavior that he found no other alternative except to demand a separate state for Muslims. And during all these struggles he always kept the option open for Muslims to live in a united India. But Nehru and Indian National Congress (which was dominated by the Upper Cast) stayed on their course and refused to provide any opportunity to Quaid-i-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah and Indian Muslims to back out from their demand of a separate state, thus succeeding in creating Pakistan. Jaswant Singh is not just wrong, he is untruthful when he says in his book that Nehru and other congressional leaders were "lacking realism and had no foresight, purpose or will". On the contrary these guys knew exactly what they were doing and they succeeded in accomplishing what they planned. You see, Quaid-i-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah and All India Muslim League accepted the Cabinet Mission Plan which provided federal structure for a United India with protections for minorities, but Nehru and Congress cold-bloodedly rejected it because they were not interested in a United India anymore.

Originally it was Choudhary Rahmat Ali who coined the name "Pakistan" for a Muslim homeland in North-Western part of India, he also named "Bang-i-Islam" for a Muslim homeland in the Bengal, and "Usmanistan" for a Muslim homeland in the Deccan. But in the Lahore Resolution of 1940 the name Pakistan was not mentioned. Knowing that the nomenclature was very important, just as the term "Hindu" given by Muslims to the locals of India helped Upper Cast to assemble all Hindus, so the Upper Cast knew the impact of a "name", because it helps make an idea to come alive. In their mind the Muslim masses might not be as motivated to give life for implementing a ‘resolution’, as they would be for a country called Pakistan. Till 1942 the All India Muslim League leadership had not used the term Pakistan, but when the two Hindu communal newspapers sarcastically mentioned that the Lahore Resolution was a resolution for the creation of Pakistan and the movement by the All India Muslim League was a movement for Pakistan, the Quaid-i-Azam accepted it. He declared that if they called it a Pakistan movement, then let it be so. I am not saying that if those Hindu newspapers would not have called it a "Pakistan movement" then eventually it would not have become a movement for Pakistan and Muslims would not have given their lives for it, but my point is that the Upper Cast used all kinds of prompting and nudging and pushing and did whatever they could to help create Pakistan while at the same time acted as if they were against it.

Now how the creation of Pakistan benefit the Upper Cast?

The answer is in the answer of the question asked earlier: "How a small minority of Upper Cast which was less than 5% of the total population can get control of the whole sub-continent?"

And the answer is… Create separate states for Muslims.

Riots made 5% population of Upper Cast the leader of nearly 55% population of all Hindus, and the creation of Pakistan made them ruler of over 70% population of the undivided British India. Those Muslims who stayed in India were ironically blamed and punished for creating Pakistan and were openly discriminated against in every field. Riots engineered after the partition had devastated Muslims in India and kept them poor and helpless. This helped the Upper Cast in consolidating their position in power. In every branch of government they became the decision maker and controlled all the policy matters even when they were still a small minority in the divided India.

How the united India could have hurt the Upper Cast?

If the Upper Cast had not played the "Hindu-Muslim riot card" and not created Pakistan then, Muslims who were nearly 40% of the total Indian population and who had ruled India for over a thousand years could have easily formed a government. It is obvious that everyone would prefer to make alliance with 40% than rather with 5%. Muslims could have easily made alliance with the lower cast and ruled over India forever. Then Muslims would be dominating in the united India's government and in all other fields and the Upper Cast would have got nothing. All policy matters whether domestic or foreign would have been decided by the Muslims.

So you have to admit that the Upper Cast were extremely successful in adopting and executing the "Hindu-Muslim riot" plan and the "divide India" plan and they gained maximum benefit from these plans, and they are where they are today because of these two very cleverly designed and executed plans.

British participation in creating Pakistan:

British realized early on that they will not be able to rule over India for a very long time, sooner or later they will have to leave, but who will they give the power to when they leave? They took power from Muslims but they were never going to give back power to the Muslims or even allowing a situation in which Muslims could gain power later on. Therefore, even if they handed over power to say Indian National Congress, then, what guarantee was there that Muslims will not come to power later on by making alliances with other communities. This door needed to be shut, so India had to be divided. An additional short-term benefit to divide India was that the two created countries will fight with one another which will keep sub-continent week and by default Britain stronger. But in my opinion the main reason for Britain to divide India was to make sure that the main power goes and remains into the hands of the Upper Cast Hindus, and Muslims should never come close to it.

Reasons for British participation in creating Pakistan:

Here I will use terms not commonly used in articles. But these things are facts and they exist, also remember that early 20th century was the time just after the Zionists appeared on earth.

After British captured India in 1857 the Jews realized that now the Muslims are on their way out, Europeans have not just taken over control of the new world i.e. Americas, Australia etc, but now they are taking control of the old world too, and soon they will take over control of the whole world. So they decided to make alliance with them, but alliance with whom... Pope? Britain? America? Who? Well they decided to make alliance with the most powerful yet hidden power in the west. The Freemasons ! After their deal with the Freemasons all the restrictions on Jews were lifted, the ceilings were removed and then the newly created Jewish Zionists could go as high as they wanted and in any business they wished. For example you see, today RothsChild of London controls not just the US Federal Reserve but monetary systems of nearly all the countries of the world and nobody makes a sound. On the other hand the west could not tolerate the rise of BCCI and decapitated it just after the end of cold war when BCCI lost its usefulness for CIA, and primarily because it was owned by Muslims.

In the beginning of 20th century a similar deal was made with the Upper Cast and plans were made to make them the rulers of the sub-continent. To accomplish this, things were put into motion to carve out a separate state for Muslims which will decimate the political power of the leftover Muslims in India, their huge population would be marginalized and would mean nothing in the divided India. At the same time the new Muslim country will be weakened systematically with the help of Freemasonry powers, and then it will be divided, and then sub-divided and weakened some more and then eventually rendered useless by becoming a bunch of colonies of India. Thus the huge Muslims population of India which could have ruled India would be divided into pieces and will have little or no political power over anything. After that the Upper Cast will not only rule supreme over the whole sub-continent but their influence will spread beyond this region, and they will play their vital role in the establishment of the New World Order. So this was not just a British plan but it also had the blessings of the international Freemasonry.

How this plan has worked so far?

If you look at the sub-continent today the things are going exactly as they were planned. East Pakistan has already become BanglaDesh blocking Bengali Muslims from playing any significant role in the world or even in regional power politics. The leftover Pakistan has been weakened by installing dictators and corrupt politicians and when possible by using sanctions and trade barriers. Today there is an all out attack on Pakistan by using drones and sending RAW trained PTT terrorists and Blackwater/Xe mercenaries. While India has been protected and peace in India is not supposed to be disturbed, Pakistan has been made into an open game. India can send as many terrorists from US controlled Afghanistan as they wish, explode as many bombs, kill as many people as they possibly can, with impunity. Nuclear deal for India while K-L Bill for Pakistan are clear evidence that the plan for which India was divided is on its tracks and is going full speed ahead.

There are hundreds of examples which I can present here which will clearly show how America (a known Freemasonry power) has played its role in attempting to destroy Pakistan. Things that doesn't make sense has happened and are still happening. During Cuban missile crisis when Pakistan was one of the first country to be attacked by USSR because Pakistan had given a base to US near Peshawar, most of the northwest Pakistan would have evaporated and had become inhabitable if USSR had launched nuclear missile strikes on that part of Pakistan where the US base was. But what the US did in return... conspiracy and treachery! From Agartala conspiracy case, to stopping Pakistan from taking over Kashmir during India-China war, to putting sanctions when Pakistan needed the help most. These are the things the US did to Pakistan, they knew that India was making nuclear bomb but made no noise, but then after Indian nuclear test when Pakistan wanted nuclear bomb only to protect itself, look what they did and what they are still doing to Pakistan who they claim is their very close ally, a "Non-NATO Ally". I can go on and on and on, I can even write a book about American treachery against Pakistan. But here I just wanted to present a brief picture of how the Freemasonry powers have attempted to destroy Pakistan and help India, for the reasons I have stated above.

Now, by destroying Pakistan I am not saying that the Upper Cast and their allies want India to takeover Pakistan and make it an integral part of India. NO... they do not want this to happen, because if Pakistan and BanglaDesh get absorbed in India, and India becomes the "Akhand Bharat", then this will only hurt the Upper Cast. Because then it will be the same old situation all over again, Muslims will become the biggest voting block and they could eventually take over the power. So how could they allow this to happen. Therefore no matter how much propaganda the Upper Cast leaders make about the Akhand Bharat they are not interested in it at all. Even if the Muslims of Pakistan and BanglaDesh beg to become part of India, the Upper Cast leadership will not allow it to happen. They will find reasons and create means to stop it from happening, just like they always come-up with reasons and delaying tactics when they do the so-called "dialogue" with Pakistan. Pakistan and India have been doing these dialogues for decades, have these talks ever taken us anywhere? No! So, Akhand Bharat is also just a propaganda to fool the public, while actually they want to keep India divided and Muslims to be more divided into several Indian (Upper Cast) controlled satellite states.

Part II.

Who else participated in creating Pakistan:

After reading all this, one could argue why Muslims would even want a separate country for themselves. Well, in my opinion the answer is simple: Because this was also the will of Allah (SWT). And whatever Allah wills, happens.

Amazingly Pakistan came into existence on the midnight (morning) of 27th of Ramadan, right during the Night of Power (Lailatul Qadr), millions of Muslims gave their lives to create this country. So Pakistan is no ordinary country, it has a destiny to fulfill, that is why it was created.

Allah says in the Quran "they planned and Allah planned, and Allah is the best of planner". As I will go along I will try to explain how this verse of Quran fits with the creation of Pakistan.

..... continued .....

:wasalam:

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
I saw a video on youtube of an old man whose hands were tied behind his back and he was being dragged with a rope whilst his head was on concrete ground and when he was being dragged, his face was becoming de-skinned and it was horrible watching it, subhanAllaah. And guess who was oppressing him? The Pakistani army. It was so sad.

When Pakistanies went to Bdesh they took my grandad as hostage and made him carry weapons. And one army soldier felt sorry for him and told him that he's going to be killed soon and helped my grandfather escape. But some of my family still don't like Pakistanies. When EQ and floods happen there, they say it's punishment for what they did to bengali people :|

Sorry to hear about your grandfather but one thing i would like to clarify...You cannot hold responsible an ordinary Pakistani and hate him for what happened...It was a very dark chapter of Pakistani army and now we seek refuge of Allah from that.....Furthermore Allah says no bearer of burden bears the burden of another person so the floods cant be punishment for the Pakistanis for what their older generation did...

IslamicGirl24

Wow! People who are actually trying to be hopeful and do good in Pakistan should really read this thread..!
What "inspiring" comments by some people.
Anyways, I don't want to get into any debates but let me say this... I belong to an Army family and i never saw such haraam stuff going on openly. Infact, its now even hard to believe that such stuff actually ever happened before! We are all Muslims and Islam always comes first in our lives..:)
May Allah swt guide us all and forgive our sins!

Kakorot

Sorry to hear about your grandfather but one thing i would like to clarify...You cannot hold responsible an ordinary Pakistani and hate him for what happened...It was a very dark chapter of Pakistani army and now we seek refuge of Allah from that.....Furthermore Allah says no bearer of burden bears the burden of another person so the floods cant be punishment for the Pakistanis for what their older generation did...

Exactly and that's what I try to tell them. Why would Allaah punish people living in our time for what their people did in the past? It doesn't make sense. And I tell them not to generalise every pakistani, especially when they don't know one.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
Wow! People who are actually trying to be hopeful and do good in Pakistan should really read this thread..!
What "inspiring" comments by some people.
Anyways, I don't want to get into any debates but let me say this... I belong to an Army family and i never saw such haraam stuff going on openly. Infact, its now even hard to believe that such stuff actually ever happened before! We are all Muslims and Islam always comes first in our lives..:)
May Allah swt guide us all and forgive our sins!

Sister, no one is here hating Pakistan or the people. We all love our brothers and sisters there. It is really hard to believe that such thing happened in the past, but unfortunately it did. And it left a significant mark on the bengali people. So, whenever we try to raise this issue and talk about muslim unification there is some sort of retaliation found common. Nevertheless these differences will be there, unless its Tawhid that conquers our heart and mind. So we should all try to perceive tawhid 100% for ourselves and try to spread Tawhid to our brothers and sisters because if someone is clear on Tawhid then he will understand the rest of the deen on his own.

khangul

your sister

[yt]RgaRc5T1qCQ&feature=related[/yt]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgaRc5T1qCQ&feature=related

and many other vids on you tube .

i belong to parachinar , where shias killed sunni muslims , burnt their homes and force them to avacuate the town.here is the link of their brutality

http://realitymedia.ws/parachinar/latest/

in response , the sunnies who lost their loved ones statrted to live near the only road which goes says ,: oh parachinar is the gaza of pakistan innocent shias are isolated in there .and army send them special planes and helicopters to conneted with the other parts of country.and sunnies only ALLAH know how terrible their life is.

IslamicGirl24

Sister, no one is here hating Pakistan or the people. We all love our brothers and sisters there. It is really hard to believe that such thing happened in the past, but unfortunately it did. And it left a significant mark on the bengali people. So, whenever we try to raise this issue and talk about muslim unification there is some sort of retaliation found common. Nevertheless these differences will be there, unless its Tawhid that conquers our heart and mind. So we should all try to perceive tawhid 100% for ourselves and try to spread Tawhid to our brothers and sisters because if someone is clear on Tawhid then he will understand the rest of the deen on his own.

Oh I am terribly sorry, brother. My remarks were for only some people who think that they know everything about our lifestyle in Pakistan... Its a very hard life for us here. And most of the time, we are tormented psychologically by the continued bloodshed.. That's why, sometimes we get a little carried away when some one says hurtful things... My apologies again.
About the war of 1971, there is no doubt that those dreadful events did occur and we can blame no one but our ownselves. Deep wounds are always hard to cure.. I understand that fully.
I hope we get to see some better times InshaAllah, when Muslims would actually show some brotherhood. May Allah guide us. Ameen.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
I hope we get to see some better times InshaAllah, when Muslims would actually show some brotherhood. May Allah guide us. Ameen.
Dear sister:

InshaAllah !!! The good time will come to Pakistan. If you ask me then I would say that time is not too far away. InshaAllah it will come soon. Allah (SWT) says in Quran:
094.005 So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief:
094.006 Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.

Have faith and be patiant.

Abu Talib

Feeling low

[yt]RgaRc5T1qCQ&feature=related[/yt]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgaRc5T1qCQ&feature=related

and many other vids on you tube .

i belong to parachinar , where shias killed sunni muslims , burnt their homes and force them to avacuate the town.here is the link of their brutality

http://realitymedia.ws/parachinar/latest/

in response , the sunnies who lost their loved ones statrted to live near the only road which goes says ,: oh parachinar is the gaza of pakistan innocent shias are isolated in there .and army send them special planes and helicopters to conneted with the other parts of country.and sunnies only ALLAH know how terrible their life is.

Assalamu`alaykum

That's gruesome excruciating horrific torturous agonizing disturbing what can I say. I thought the kuffar armies would only do this the last men are elderly no sympathy for them also.

They will rot in hell.

arzafar

^^^
youtube is youtube. i mean these could well be spies who knows! We dont have the full details to conclude anything. you get all kinds of videos on youtube. there was one title "saudi cleric teaches how to beat wife"

oh and all these conspiracy theories about how Pakistan was created. Even if it was an accident or a conspiracy (which it wasnt) it doesnt matter. Pakistan is now a reality. It's a miracle that it actually still exists although i cant see it going very far.

as far as mohajir thingy goes that is typical *!*!*!*!ty attitude of mohajirs in general. 90% of them will run away to Europe of america if they were offered chance. i dont deny there is severe ethnic discrimination pak but it is definitely not unique. i find that my generation is fed up of these things and we just want to be recognized as Pakistanis. I mean there is discrimination everywhere, you just have to handle these things work harder instead of whining.

But sometimes you do have to wonder what is the value of hard work in pakistan. Just look at AQ khan and many others like him.

zainali

yes we cant just blindly take what ever media is to offer , allah swt has given us mind to think and to realise what right and wrong and then make our decision ,

and it says in quran when ever u have any information first check it up for its authenticity before forwarding it to any one ,

abu'muhammad

Assalaamu alaykum,

I think its not an old thread here… I find it interesting to read and so writing about it.

The nature of the division in the sub-continent and forming a new state is still debatable or under a debate, that is of forming east Pakistan in east and west Pakistan in west. Such a division was unique of its time and as well as in context to contemperory times. The establishment of the new state Pakistan could have been formed at the one place having the sum area of east and west Pakistan, instead of one in east and the other in west. In that case the muslims from either side (east or west pakistan) could had migrated to the other side. I think then the situation of muslims in sub-continent would have been much stronger than it is. Such an absurd division was a calculated move by which The British viceroy Mountbatten, The colonial British govt and the Indian national congress used a weak strategy to weaken - up the muslim dominance in the sub-continent. It was unfortunate that some how the possible outcomes remained aloof from the muslims and their working organisations.

After such east-west divisons and forming a new muslim state, both the divisions were administered from Islamaabad -west Pakistan. Both the Parts being apart from each other by more than 1000 miles. The administrative tasks, carrying out orders, material transport and other things was not as easy for w.pakistan. This was due to India in between. Under such dissatisfaction some of the local organizations of east Pakistan made the forces like Muktibahini, later than s-force, z-force which were named after the first letter of its commanders. The task of these forces was to stir-up a demand for a separate state from west Pakistan due to the above mentioned and other reasons. These resulted in certain resistant struggles between the east and w.pakistan force which later even took a bigger form. For W.pakistan those actions were anti-nationalisitic and it smelt the fear of mass civil disobedience. It needed an urge to send army. But then there another problem was encountered. - The ‘army wing’ and the ‘air wing’ cannot be sent to control the worsening situation from there as both of them have to cross India to reach east-pakistan It was not possible as India being in support to e.pakistan The only troops that can be sent were through the navy’ wing to east Pakistan through bypassing south Indian Peninsula to reach east Pakistan, a travel route in the form of letter U from west to east. That perhaps could only reach if they didn’t encountered the petrolling Indian navy in the midst of Arabian sea. Due to this all the responsibility of controlling the eastern domain came upon the lesser part of the army which was already present there and the sent ones. It has to damp the rebellion as was ordered to do so. Being fewer in number and having an instant urge to bring out the stabilty it did some crimes as mentioned in the thread. During this time, the Indian national congress – the then Indian political govt sent troops to Bangladesh on December 3, 1971. The w.pakistan army lost on 16 december.
How-ever the move of w.pakistan was as e.pakistan was then being its integral part and it had the administrative and legal powers over it. The current Bangladesh was not there so to say that army has been atrocious over the Bengalis is not the case.

lastly,..Apology for any mistakes in those details.

But afterall such acts are unislaamic. splitting of innocent blood is wrong .We as muslims never consider them as recognizable. I repeat as some members said - Its sad happening and the history can't be reversed back.

May Allaah ta’ala guide muslims on the right way and to be among the ahle –haqq, aameen.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalaamu Alaikum All,

May Allah Protect every Muslims and Save us From All m isfortunes .. Ameen... And May Allah SWT Grant us the Unity and Save us from evefry Dangourers Matters Ameen Summa Ameen

IslamicGirl24

Dear sister:

InshaAllah !!! The good time will come to Pakistan. If you ask me then I would say that time is not too far away. InshaAllah it will come soon. Allah (SWT) says in Quran:
094.005 So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief:
094.006 Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.

Have faith and be patiant.

Wa Alaikum us Salam!
JazakAllah khairan! And Ameen to your duas..:)

zeeshan159

Assalam-O-Alaikum,
The truth about what happened in Bangladesh (East Pakistan) is not what is actually perceived. Indian intelligence had penetrated into East Pakistan through Mukti Bahni (a terrorist militarized organisation composed of hindu and nationist Bingalis) and started a false propaganda compaign to malign Pakistan army. They were killing innocent bingalis patriotic to Pakistan. If Pakistan army killed those traitors did they do anything wrong? Army is there to protect the lives of innocent citizens. Should they have left Patriotic Pakistani Bingalis to fall prey to these Indian backed terrorists? Rahul Gandhi (grandson of Indira Gandhi) has himself touted that India divided pakistan. Now there is no ambuiguity as to who was playing the dirty game. Here is a link to some excerpts from "Blood and Tears" a book written by a Bingali Muslim and it shows how the kuffars conspire against Muslims by instigating their nationalistic passions. Please read and decide for yourself before starting to accuse Pakistan army. statelesspeopleinbangladesh.net/blood_tears.php
Wassalam