Is this really true about Muslims in Europe ?

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
I read this but I have a hard time beliveing that these projections are true. But they are interesting anyway so I am sharing.

Germany Will Become Islamic State, Says Chancellor Merkel

Chancellor Angela Merkel said that Germans have failed to grasp how Muslim immigration has transformed their country and will have to come to terms with more mosques than churches throughout the countryside, according to the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung daily.

"Our country is going to carry on changing, and integration is also a task for the society taking up the task of dealing with immigrants,” Ms. Merkel told the daily newspaper. “For years we've been deceiving ourselves about this. Mosques, for example, are going to be a more prominent part of our cities than they were before.”

Germany, with a population of 4-5 million Muslims, has been divided in recent weeks by a debate over remarks by the Bundesbank's Thilo Sarrazin, who argued Turkish and Arab immigrants were failing to integrate and were swamping Germany with a higher birth rate.

The Chancellor’s remarks represent the first official acknowledgement that Germany, like other European countries, is destined to become a stronghold of Islam. She has admitted that the country will soon become a stronghold.

In France, 30% of children age 20 years and below are Muslims. The ratio in Paris and Marseille has soared to 45%. In southern France, there are more mosques than churches.

The situation within the United Kingdom is not much different. In the last 30 years, the Muslim population there has climbed from 82,000 to 2.5 million. Presently, there are over 1000 mosques throughout Great Britain - - many of which were converted from churches.

In Belgium, 50% of the newborns are Muslims and reportedly its Islamic population hovers around 25%. A similar statistic holds true for The Netherlands.

It’s the same story in Russia where one in five inhabitants is a Muslim.

Muammar Gaddafi recently stated that “There are signs that Allah will grant victory to Islam in Europe without sword, without gun, without conquest. The 50 plus million Muslims (in Europe) will turn it into the Muslim Continent within a few decades.”

The numbers support him.

It is interesting to see how those who hate Islam boil on the spread of Islam: http://thelastcrusade.org/

:wasalam:

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Allah is preparing for us victory. So lets not once in a while Gold rush opportunity go away from our hand, lets not sit at home when everybody is taking away the gold. Lets get in to the field and strive our best to Establish Islam by following the correct Manhaj. May Allah give us the ability to act upon this and Help us.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Interesting article. The part about 1 in 5 people in Russia being a Muslim isn't due to "a huge wave of immigration" though. Russia always had many Muslims in their country, especially near where all the "-stan" countries are (eg. Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, etc).

Assalam alaikum.

abu'muhammad

mashaAllaah ! Way back being new to internet and to TTI, I saw some of the new-muslim videos from those countries. subhanAllaah ! its always fascinating to see the reach of Islaam though not knowing the people coming across either linguistically or culturally.

May Allaah ta’ala spread Islaam in nook and corner and the people lead to success.​

abu'muhammad

Interesting article. The part about 1 in 5 people in Russia being a Muslim isn't due to "a huge wave of immigration" though. Russia always had many Muslims in their country, especially near where all the "-stan" countries are (eg. Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, etc).

Assalam alaikum.

waalaykum assalaam brother,

The article say that 1 out of 5 inhabitants are muslims - 20%. there is no mention of immigrants contributing the population. And yes the separate states from USSR as you mentioned, with that as much I know Tajikistan has highest number of muslims and the same way other states above Afghanistan or geographically connected to it.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Assalam alaikum brother abu'muhammad.

It’s the same story in Russia where one in five inhabitants is a Muslim.

The article talks about how a huge wave of immigration in the last few decades along with the high birthrate of the Muslim immigrants has resulted in these significant Muslim minority communities in the UK, France, Belgium, Holland and Germany. The underlined part of that sentence claims it's the "same story" in Russia.

Other than the "-stan" countries, there are also places like Chechnya and Bosnia which I forgot about, where the people are Muslim. I'm not sure if "immigration" had such a huge role in Muslims making up one in five inhabitants* in Russia.

abu'muhammad

I think you're right,still my conscience appeals differently,lol. Anyways thank-you brother.

The immigration in Russia has less role in muslim population.There was a time during the world-wars and later during the succeeding cold-war, people had less interest in moving to Russia including muslims. I recollect there was a past time in Russia when people were standing in long queues for a loaf of bread under the worsened economic situations. Then further people moved to other places pre and post Afghanistan - Russia war. But mashaAllaah there are muslim countries as you mentioned the "stan" ones have sizable local muslim population.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

About muslim population in Russia:

Low domestic birth rates and rising immigration from the former Soviet republics have produced an explosive growth in Russia's Muslim community.

At the same time Russia's overall population is in crisis. Short life spans and low birth rates among ethnic Russians mean the population is declining by 700,000 people a year.
The return of long-denied religious freedoms in Russia has seen Islam flourish. As a result, many ethnic Russians fear their country is losing its national identity.
There are around 25 million Muslims in Russia today, a rise of 40 per cent since 1989.
By 2020, with the continued growth rate, Muslims will account for one-fifth of the entire population.

Immigration

Their numbers continue to grow, fed by immigration from largely Muslim, former Soviet republics in the North Caucasus and Central Asia.

Islamic leaders have said that Russia is a haven for Muslim immigrants, keen to work and build on their growing community, and they discount the rise of hostile nationalist sentiment.
Damir Gizatullin, from the Council of Muftis, said: "Some irresponsible politicians want to achieve electoral success by creating nationalist waves.

"When they say Russia is for Russians, it's a mistaken path that could lead to the break-up of the Russian Federation."

Many ethnic Russians are terrified at the prospect of becoming a minority in their own country.

Alexander Belov, from the Movement Against Illegal Immigration, said: "History is a fight between races and religions.

"It's the law of nature ... people are used to being with people like themselves, speaking the language their mothers taught them."

The Orthodox Church, restored since the Soviet collapse, remains dominant in Russia.

But with the rise of Islam, coupled with the negative growth in Russia's ethnic Slav population, dramatic change is under way.

If the trend continues, the Muslim population could outnumber ethnic Russians within 30 years.

(article is from one Pakistani forum)

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Hmm, I always considered people from the former Soviet Union to be of the same ethnic race as people in Russia. Sort of like Punjabi people that are in Pakisatan...as well as India, Bangalis in Calcutta, and so on. The genetic make up of the people at the boundary lines of different countries are quite blurry. There is a difference between such former Soviet Republic immigrants, in my opinion, and most of the Muslim immigrants in the UK, France, etc. Assalam alaikum.

Abu Talib

Feeling low

As far as I know the reason to dismantle USSR was the rising population of Russian Muslims. They feared Muslims would rule them so in the end they broke it down and caused ethnic unrest.

kayleigh

Europe doesn't have a high enough birth rate to sustain their current population, so yeah Muslims are out-breeding non-Muslim Europeans at a crazy rate. A lot of countries have extremely low birth rates these days, including Israel, Japan, etc.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
Yes, their own promotion of Family planning is paving for their destruction. This reminds me of the Ayah in the Glorious Quran [3:54]{Interpretation of the meaning} "And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill 'Iesa (Jesus) ], and Allah planned too. And Allah is the Best of the planners.". SubhanAllah Walhamdulillah.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Masha Allah this news is a good one!!!! Alhamdulillah!!!!!!!!! Also I would like to add another country.......... Muslims are increasing in America also............

Masha Allah This is very nice to here..... Alhamdulillah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Jazakallah Khairah for sharing this news........

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I remember when I read about the speech of Angela Merkel from our newspapers before when she said those opinions about Islam in Germany and many people were surprise about hers words, specially because at many European countries they politicians try they best to prevent the truth about increasing muslim population and try to act against it; like banning niqabs, adhans, minarets and new mosques as well make immigration more difficult.

So they can try they best to prevent the truth and make they own plans - but Allah is the best planner.

:hearts:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
But mashaAllaah there are muslim countries as you mentioned the "stan" ones have sizable local muslim population.

It would be really nice if all the -stan countries in Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyztan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan) united to form a superpower along with Mongolia. Then they could rightfully take over and govern the Muslim people in in the Western part of China between Mongolia and the -stan countries, who are widely neglected by the Chinese government.
http://www.mapsofworld.com/asia-political-map.htm

They could elect a supreme Khan (leader) aka Caliph to unite and lead them. Very unlikely, but it's a nice thought lol.
Assalam alaikum.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Alhamdulillah!

:bismillah:

:hawla:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Thank you for sharing this post brother,
~May Allah swt reward you~Amin!

And

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Subhan Allah!
Alhamdulillah!
:laila:
:allahuakbar:

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

abu'muhammad

It would be really nice if all the -stan countries in Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyztan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan) united to form a superpower along with Mongolia. Then they could rightfully take over and govern the Muslim people in in the Western part of China between Mongolia and the -stan countries, who are widely neglected by the Chinese government.
http://www.mapsofworld.com/asia-political-map.htm

They could elect a supreme Khan (leader) aka Caliph to unite and lead them. Very unlikely, but it's a nice thought lol.
Assalam alaikum.

Wassalaamu alaykum,

MashaAllaah ! By the way its a good idea, akhi. May the situations be in favour and may Allaah unite the people upon tawheed.

Russia and China have the same communist political administration. They both share the border and what I have seen and observed is that favours strategic alliance between them.On the other side since after disintegration from USSR in 1991, still those separated countries have not emerged out from ethnic and racial discrimination, which was even one of the main cause of soviet dissolution .There was a time back when I read those news at high frequency and which were taking even much media space. Out of this Kazakhstan suffered most ethnic discriminations and became a place for murders of Russian prisoners and ethnic cleansing. further those countries are in mountainous terrains. So you can find always less development, less agriculture than plain regions. For progressing and meeting some standards the countries need to overcome all that which it lack.

China has imperialist goals which can be seen through the way it annexed Tibet and Hong-Kong with itself. The same way the map of India and China is different in India as well as China and It has added some eastern parts of India with itself, which India has not given recognisation to date.There is a tussle over this and the international organisations are looking into the matter. The point is - If those 'stan' countries also do not show-up the required resistance to such annexations than situations may become worse there as well, as China wants to become regionally more stronger.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
many european countries fear the growth of the muslim population, however if they knew what was best for them, they would gladly accept islam, because islam is the cure for their socities, bringing them back on the right track. very often i see the problems in america.. and i think to myself " if only more americans embraced islam, these tragedies could've been avoided.