IS THIS TRUE????

yasin67

It can be true.you know. his brother,Jermain Jackson, is a convert, too.I heard him saying in an interview he gave lots of books about Islam to MJ.
May Allah guide people in the right path
Ameen!

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Well I would say congratulations (mabrook) to Micheal accepting Islam. If he did not contest this information and some members have mentioned the media has covered in different source sthen I will take it as authentic until further notice and welcome him into Islam. Regardless, of someones past and how akward they may have been, or the sins they could have committed Allah does not discriminate on who can accept him and accept Islam. I am sure we can all agree on that. And remember people will come from different walks of life which should not concern you or me, it is not impossible for anyone to accept Islam because Allah can guide who he wills. If someone is said to accept Islam congratulate them and move on. Trying to figure out if, when and how is to time consuming.

Wasalam Amirah

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Brother Abdul Mas'air, he was not Jewish, he was Jehovah's Witness which is a sect of Christianity. Just an FYI. :)

Obase

Speaks his mind...
MJ would do anything to gain attention- maybe this is just another one of his weird behaviour or maybe he was told by the Prince of Bahrain who was suing him. "become muslim and I will forget your debt".

OsMaN_93

Here to help
I'm Glad micheal has found truth.
But referring to the shaikh, Islam teaches us if someone ows us money, and they cant pay it, we should slash it in half, and if he really is desperate we might as well forgive him for the sake of Allah, and get reward for it.
I learned that from a story of the prophet (PBUH) when he saw 2 people arguing, he asked for the reason, and he suggested *what I mentioned above*.

|:salam2: May Allah strengthen this ummah:)

OsMaN_93

Here to help
MJ would do anything to gain attention- maybe this is just another one of his weird behaviour or maybe he was told by the Prince of Bahrain who was suing him. "become muslim and I will forget your debt".
LOL .. i HIGHLY doubt it.:)

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

I am so late to this thread :$ So embarassing.

I just wanted to add that I have noticed a few members commenting on his past and that they rather not believe it, or the who cares attitude. I am not pointing fingers at anyone, but just as many other members have already stated, who are we to judge? Hidayah is in Allah the Almighty's Hands and Alahamdulillah, if a someone like him can revert to Islam, we should be happy, as it gives way to many others also, many like his 'fans'. I always wondered if one of the many famous celebrities would turn to Islam or not.

Forgiveness also is in Allahs Hands. We shouldnt judge him based on his past. His past was predestined for him, to do whatever he did, and what has happened now, if accurate, is also pre destined. We are nothing in comparison to the millions of Worlds that Allah has created, so we should leave judgement and mockery aside. Allah Only knows what lies in peoples hearts. There are many reverts here and all over the world who embraced Islam, who also might have engaged in unlawful acts according to Islam, same applies to him. The only difference is that he was once a celebrity and there is no privacy in a celebrities life. We all make mistakes, we are bound to as we are human. As the famous saying goes, one who makes no mistakes, makes nothing. But the most important part is that we realise our mistakes, the sooner the better, and repent.

May Allah forgive us all, our every sin, whether shown or hidden, big or small, intended or unintended. Ameen.

Assalamualaikum

abuayesha

Assalamualaikum

I just wanted to add that I have noticed a few members commenting on his past and that they rather not believe it, or the who cares attitude. I am not pointing fingers at anyone, but just as many other members have already stated, who are we to judge? Hidayah is in Allah the Almighty's Hands and Alahamdulillah, if a someone like him can revert to Islam, we should be happy, as it gives way to many others also, many like his 'fans'. I always wondered if one of the many famous celebrities would turn to Islam or not.

Forgiveness also is in Allahs Hands. We shouldnt judge him based on his past. His past was predestined for him, to do whatever he did, and what has happened now, if accurate, is also pre destined. We are nothing in comparison to the millions of Worlds that Allah has created, so we should leave judgement and mockery aside. Allah Only knows what lies in peoples hearts. There are many reverts here and all over the world who embraced Islam, who also might have engaged in unlawful acts according to Islam, same applies to him. The only difference is that he was once a celebrity and there is no privacy in a celebrities life. We all make mistakes, we are bound to as we are human. As the famous saying goes, one who makes no mistakes, makes nothing. But the most important part is that we realise our mistakes, the sooner the better, and repent.

May Allah forgive us all, our every sin, whether shown or hidden, big or small, intended or unintended. Ameen.

Assalamualaikum

:wasalam:

Alhamdulillaah.

Brother Mesbah's post is indeed a very nice conclusion.

I would like to suggest the Moderators to close now the thread.

Wassalaam

Mahzala

:wasalam:

Alhamdulillaah.

Brother Mesbah's post is indeed a very nice conclusion.

I would like to suggest the Moderators to close now the thread.

Wassalaam

Assalamualaikum

I sound like a Brother.. hmmm :rolleyes: Thanks for your acknowledgement Brother Abuayesha. May Allah reward you. Ameen. By the way, you can call me Sister ;)

Assalamualaikum

abuayesha

Assalamualaikum

I sound like a Brother.. hmmm :rolleyes: Thanks for your acknowledgement Brother Abuayesha. May Allah reward you. Ameen. By the way, you can call me Sister ;)

Assalamualaikum

:wasalam: SISTER Mesbah!!!

Sorry, I could not recognize by the name.

Thank you. May Allaah bless you and your loved ones.

Wassalaam

Mahzala

Assalamualaikum

Thats okay, you dont need to apologise. Ameen, May Allah Bless you too. That dua was so nice of you to make. I pray for everything of the best for you, I wish you success and happiness in everything.

Assalamualaikum

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamualaikum

Assalamualaikum
Mashallah sister, Beautiful Nasihah. May Allah Ta Alla raise your ranks and Ajr in Jannah and in this world by the thousands, Ameen. And may he give this to the other sisters that are like you, Ameen.

And to Allah Ta Alla belongs all the Praise, the one who is Beautiful and ONLY one worthy of gratitude and Praise.

Mahzala

Assalamualaikum

That is so very nice of you! Ameen to your duas, and I pray that they get accepted for you also. May the one who prays and makes dua for a weak slave like me, be elevated to the highest of places in that world, and be given mansions under which rivers flow. I pray for your happiness always little Brother, youre very sweet!

Assalamualaikum

BigAk

:salam2:sister sarah you know i love you for the sake of allah swt buttttttttttttt leave MJ alone hihi, haha...i mean if he did sincerely surrender than it is good for him,lets think positively apart from the strange things he did with his face ....i think he is a good fella let us give him a chance and stop the slander he is not that Bad and certainly no smooth criminal couldn t resist lol.shom on may allah swt guide him

wassalaam
jameel

This is what Islam is about....