News ISIL threatened to Hamas!!!!

zaman-gm

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/07/isil-warns-hamas-video-message-150701042302630.html

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) group has threatened the Palestinian armed group Hamas, vowing to end the faction's rule in the territory.

In a 16-minute long video shared by social media accounts sympathetic to ISIL on Wednesday, fighters based in Syria's Aleppo province condemned Hamas for its crackdown on Salafist groups in the Gaza Strip, and its failure to implement a rigid enough interpretation of Islamic law.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
It seems more and more possible that kind of groups like ISIL might have supporters from the zionists as nothing is better to the Israhell that inner fighting in Gaza between Hamas and any islamist group. Al Qaeda made before similar kind of threats against Hamas when Hamas refused to co-operate with them in Gaza.

saif

It seems more and more possible that kind of groups like ISIL might have supporters from the zionists as nothing is better to the Israhell that inner fighting in Gaza between Hamas and any islamist group. Al Qaeda made before similar kind of threats against Hamas when Hamas refused to co-operate with them in Gaza.

Assalamu alaikum dear sister Herb,
Here is something interesting for you to read:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/22/us-syria-crisis-israel-druze-idUSKBN0P211P20150622

Please read this news item and ask yourself, why on earth the zionists are so interested to treat the sunni fighters against Asad in their hospitals. Do they ever show the same sympathy for the peacefully living Palestinians? Palestinian mothers give birth on the checkpoints and they don't care. But they are treating the "mufsideen" in their own hospitals? Why?

Wassalamu alaikum

asifmorie

May Allah protect the mujahideen fighting for the cause of Islam.May Allah shower his blessing upon them if their intentions are to bring back khilafah once again.Aameen.

abou_elkacem

May Allah protect the mujahideen fighting for the cause of Islam.May Allah shower his blessing upon them if their intentions are to bring back khilafah once again.Aameen.
What mujahedeen ?? you mean those who behead prisoners and burn people alive ? or are they those who kill innocent people on the beach in Tunisia ? or maybe they are the ones blowing themselves in mosques ? Those ISIS terrorists are criminals and have nothing to do with Islam.

asifmorie

Assalamu alaikum brother before drawing any conclusion let me clear that my prayers were for Hamas and other groups who are fighting along side with them against israeli agression.May Allah give us hidayah and true understanding of his Deen Ameen.

abou_elkacem

Assalamu alaikum brother before drawing any conclusion let me clear that my prayers were for Hamas and other groups who are fighting along side with them against israeli agression.May Allah give us hidayah and true understanding of his Deen Ameen.
wa aleykom alsalam brother, sorry, I misunderstood your comment, though Hamas ,that belongs to the muslim brotherhood organization, never claimed once to work in order to bring back Khilafah. the news lately said that there is a secret negotiation between Israel and Hamas to declare a long term truce.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
All Gazans I know would be really happy about long term truce. And of course if they would get a justice as free borders.

abou_elkacem

The muslim brotherhood affiliate in Gaza " hamas " is a group of resistance as it is suggested by its name, but that's " publicly" , the propaganda . At the same time , they conduct non direct negotiation with Israel " secretly " . It is a double discourse. Also , they have never spoken about Khilafah. About striking a peace treaty with Israel, all palestinian factions are willing to do so if the settlements are going to be dismantled,the retreat of Israel to the borders of 1967, Jerusalem as the capital of the state of Israel. And few voices for the return of the refugees. it is too hard to accomplish that I think