Video ISIS burns Jordanian pilot alive (GRAPHIC!!)

MehmetHilmi

I'm not going to watch the video because I feel sick even thinking about it.

Oh Allah please help us and destroy those filth.

Jordan executed its own ISIS prisoners. I hope they execute more of those filth.

saif

Soon the proponents of ISIS will comment: For everything they do, they have an "authentic base". They are doing jihaad and they are fighting against Kuffaar, so......

saif

I will remain disturbed for several days now but I have seen that video. What is more disturbing is, that on burning that man alive, they quote something from Ibn Taymiah as their permission to do that. Can an arab brother or sister translate that for me?

Ya Allah have mercy on us. Ya Allah clean the name of Islam from their filth. Ya Allah clean the name of our beloved Prophet, who was sent as a mercy to all beings. Ya Allah clean the names of the great scholars from their filth, if they are misquoting them or open our hearts for the mistakes of the scholars, for we do not want to be among scholar worshippers. We worship thee and thee alone.

Ameen.

saif

Sorry, I am so disturbed. I need to write something. I want repeat my words from another post.

What Charlie Hebdoe cartoonist have done is just a small particle, compared to the insult of our beloved Prophet, done by these khawaarij. They have drawn a much much more dreadful picture of our beloved Prophet on the "world canvas" than any Charlie Hebdoe cartoonist could ever ever think of.

Ya Allah clean the name of our Prophet from their filth. Ameen.

kiana

I hope this brings awareness to the crimes done not just by ISIS, but criminals all over the world.
Why is it that the same action done by Iraqi Shia militia to Sunni men is ignored? There are photos showing Iraqi Shia militia setting sunni men on fire, then taking "selfies" with their dead corpses. Also in Burma, where Muslim children, women, and men were burned to death.

Why does the world not react to their unjust and cruel deaths? I can understand why this pilot may have deserved to be punished...Allah Knows how many civilians and innocent Muslims burned and suffered to death from his plane's missile fire.

saif

Assalamu alaikum dear sister Kiana,

He was a prisoner of war. Quran describes the law about the prisoners of war in Surah Muhammad. Please read that before considering their crime as justified.

Wassalamu alaikum.

saif

Clerics denounce burning alive of pilot as un-Islamic

DUBAI: Muslim clerics widely denounced Islamist militants in Syria over the burning to death of a Jordanian pilot, saying such a form of killing was considered an abomination under Islam, no matter the justification.
Islamic State militants released a video on Tuesday appearing to show captured pilot Mouath al-Kasaesbeh being burnt alive in a cage. Jordan, which has participated in a US-led military campaign to bomb Islamic State positions, responded overnight by executing two al Qaeda convicts on death row.
Egypt's top Muslim authority, the 1,000 year old Al-Azhar university revered by Sunni Muslims around the world, issued a statement expressing “deep anger over the lowly terrorist act” by what it called a “Satanic, terrorist” group.
The Grand Sheikh of Al-Azhar, Ahmed al-Tayeb, said the killers themselves deserved to be “killed, crucified or to have their limbs amputated.”
In Qatar, the International Association of Muslim Scholars, headed by prominent cleric Youssef al-Qaradawi and linked to the Muslim Brotherhood that has influence across the region, called the burning of Kasaesbeh a criminal act.
“The Association asserts that this extremist organisation does not represent Islam in any way and its actions always harm Islam,” it said.
The Islamic State posted a religious edict on Twitter, which ruled that it is permissible in Islam to burn an infidel to death.
However, senior clerics across the Islamic world argued that inflicting death by fire was always banned under Islam.
Saudi cleric Salman al-Odah wrote on his Twitter account: “Burning is an abominable crime rejected by Islamic law regardless of its causes.”
“It is rejected whether it falls on an individual or a group or a people. Only God tortures by fire,” he added.
Shocking
Even clerics sympathetic to the militant cause said the act of burning a man alive and filming the killing would damage Islamic State, an al Qaeda offshoot which controls wide territory in Syria and Iraq, and is also known as ISIL or ISIS.
“This weakens the popularity of Islamic State because we look at Islam as a religion of mercy and tolerance. Even in the heat of battle, a prisoner of war is given good treatment,” said Abu Sayaf, a Jordanian Salafist cleric also known as Mohamed al-Shalabi who spent almost ten years in Jordanian prisons for militant activity including a plot to attack US troops.
“Even if the Islamic State says Mouath had bombed, and burnt and killed us and we punished him in the way he did to us, we say, OK but why film the video in this shocking way?” he told Reuters.
“This method has turned society against them.” SITE, a U.S.-based monitoring service, quoted Abdullah bin Muhammad al-Muhaysini, whom it described as a Saudi jihadi, as saying on Twitter it would have been better if Kasaesbeh's captors had swapped him for “Muslim captives”.
His killing would make ordinary people sympathetic to Kasaesbeh, he said.
The killing was widely denounced in the Arab press. The pan-Arab al-Hayat newspaper published the report on its front page under the headline “Barbarity”.
Saudi Arabia's Arabic daily al-Riyadh newspaper wrote that the Islamic state had “deepened its savagery and its bloody approach” by burning Kasaesbeh.
Ordinary people across the Middle East expressed disgust.
“I have never heard of any group that claims to be Muslim and commits such atrocities,” said Shadi Abdel-Wahhab, a 22-year-old university student in Sanaa

cabdixakim

Ina lil'Lahi wa ina Ileyhi rajicuun.

"no one punishes with fire except the Lord of fire."

If the justification of this is "...the reward of evil is an evil equal to it..." I cannot understand why it's filmed!

But ISIS as the organization they are,it's clear to understand the essence of such an act; cause a great roar and create favouring platforms for negotiations of future captives.

cabdixakim

Ina lil'Lahi wa ina Ileyhi rajicuun.

"no one punishes with fire except the Lord of fire."

If the justification of this is "...the reward of evil is an evil equal to it..." I cannot understand why it's filmed!

But ISIS as the organization they are,it's clear to understand the essence of such an act; cause a great roar and create favouring platforms for negotiations of future captives.

MehmetHilmi

Supporters of this often use very obscure statements from obscure "scholars" of the past. In that case about anything can be justified. Because there were many "scholars" with dumb views.

Also there is the Qisas law. It's what extremists use to justify all this.

Honestly I've stopped trusting in the "scholars" of our religion. So many lies spread around. I just follow what I was brought up on and what I believe is true based upon reason. There is no such thing as Muslim unity. We are a pathetic Ummah which cannot get anything right. Colonialism and European intervention you say? Then how did Germany quickly stand on its feet after its country was destroyed in two wars? Or even Japan?

Precious Star

I hope this brings awareness to the crimes done not just by ISIS, but criminals all over the world.
Why is it that the same action done by Iraqi Shia militia to Sunni men is ignored? There are photos showing Iraqi Shia militia setting sunni men on fire, then taking "selfies" with their dead corpses. Also in Burma, where Muslim children, women, and men were burned to death.

Why does the world not react to their unjust and cruel deaths? I can understand why this pilot may have deserved to be punished...Allah Knows how many civilians and innocent Muslims burned and suffered to death from his plane's missile fire.

Kiana, there is no way you have an understanding of "why this pilot may have deserved to be punished." That is a very immature and ignorant comment to make, I'm sorry to be so blunt. The ONLY one who decides on punishment is Allah.

Also, the way the world works is not tit-for-tat. Just because there are evil Iraqi Shia militia out there does not mean that it is ok to burn this pilot. Your logic is very dangerous.

MehmetHilmi

Kiana, there is no way you have an understanding of "why this pilot may have deserved to be punished." That is a very immature and ignorant comment to make, I'm sorry to be so blunt. The ONLY one who decides on punishment is Allah.

Also, the way the world works is not tit-for-tat. Just because there are evil Iraqi Shia militia out there does not mean that it is ok to burn this pilot. Your logic is very dangerous.

Indeed it is a dangerous logic. I have read enough pro-ISIS arguments to conclude that there is so MUCH hypocrisy among their views. Double Standards, logical fallacies, and inconsistencies plague them. They always find a response to you. In the end, when you logically beat them to the ground, they use the old tactic of "Well at least they are trying to Implement the laws of Allah even though they have mistakes". And that we have no right to slander the "mujahideen" from the comfort of our taghut-land homes.

We have a saying in Turkish, "If you speak the truth, have a saddle nearby".

Salam,

Burning anyone is strictly forbidden by the authentic narrations. The accusation about Abu Bakr (ra) burning a homosexual is a weak disconnected report.

As far as "Qasas" the verse says to punish based on "an eye for an eye" yet requests Muslims to be merciful and to be forgiving. The verse is restricted by the Hadith of the prophet (saw), no burning is allowed no matter what the circumstance.

Abu Juwairiya

I'm not going to watch the video because I feel sick even thinking about it.

Oh Allah please help us and destroy those filth.

Jordan executed its own ISIS prisoners. I hope they execute more of those filth.

While retaliation is permissible in Islam, it is in keeping with the person who a crime is committed upon, not as a general rule or for the masses to comment on as a policy.

This is especially true in respect to those who we may dislike, choose to reject and malign for whatever reason or purpose we see fit. This is one reason why Islam is different from other religions or systems and constitutions both today, earlier times and of later generations. Islam does not believe in wholesale massacre for feelings alone or the killing of those who have not been tried first. It may be that something better may come along if we are patient.

Second, as much as Muslims may despise the fact that the Jordanian pilot was burnt to death, we should try to rise above the Non Muslim image of 'Murder' as is commonly ascribed to him. It was an execution of a legitimate prisoner of war. You can disagree on the point he should not have been burnt on a personal level and from Islam, but it is wrong to call it murder.

He was not a civilian and he certainly was not among his own people at the time of his capture; he was on a mission to kill others and as such was a combatant against IS, that makes his arrest legitimate even on a logical level. Does this mean I agree with his immolation, no, does this mean I support IS, no. It does however mean I take my definitions from Islam, my interpretations of what is acceptable and correct from Allah and my guidance from Shariah, the Qur'an and the Sunnah.

Abu Juwairiya

Assalamu alaikum dear sister Kiana,

He was a prisoner of war. Quran describes the law about the prisoners of war in Surah Muhammad. Please read that before considering their crime as justified.

Wassalamu alaikum.

I agree with you Brother Saif, the Jordanian pilot was indeed a prisoner of war. I hope the point of difference is the issue of type of execution. If it is immolation you disagree with as the form of execution, you have a right to do so. If it is execution itself you disagree with, then as you have said so yourself he was a POW and as much as the West will dislike it, execution is permissible in Islam, and regardless of what anyone thinks of IS, he was a combatant against them with an intention and mission to kill, fight and destroy them and that is the right of IS treat him as a military POW. There are some Shariah points of argument on execution of POWs which I won't discuss here, but they do exist (even if IS is not aware of them), to execute him was not in breach of Shariah.

Abu Juwairiya

If I can further add, my comments should not be misconstrued to mean I support IS. It is also not to mean that I believe they are on the right form of guidance, have a legitimate standpoint and judge by Shariah.

Only that Islam should not be seen through the lenses of the Western eye, the government scholars who receive their salaries from the State and from 'acceptable' men of religion who say what everyone wants to hear and are insincere anyway. My point is just because IS may be the ones orchestrating certain actions, where the judgement is correct, it must be accepted as correct even when the West hates it and does its best to swerve our opinions to their own ideological mind set, which is what is happening and is highly dangerous.

kiana

What are you talking about? I didn't say it was okay to burn him because of Shia thugs burning Sunnis. I said there are Shia thugs burning Sunnis and the world needs to know about that. I also said that I understand (although do not agree ) the point ISIS made. You need to stop prejudging, sister. Its making you look bad, if it hasn't already.

salam