Video Islam in Nederland (Netherlands!) Video about Revert Muslim women in Holland.

metisse

first to thank u for this video

salamo3likom,j found it is beautiful video with lot of emotions. j am muslim living in hollande too ,seeing this video j am really motivated to meet women like this for marriage . can jou help me please, to make me in contact with an association here in hollande for hollandse converted moslims women . inda allah gazaa .salam

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
A very beautiful video. Those sisters truly seem to have the idea of community! I felt sorry for the parents, who don't truly understand any of it, but are accepting. It was sad watching the bride at her wedding. She was so happy watching her husband, and seemed so sad when looking at her family.

Izzu

:salam2: i was sad to hear the story of the sister whose husband asked to marry a second wife just after one week of first marriage. what is wrong with some of us. why do we think it is an obligation to marry more than one wife..... why do we forget that Allah says it is better to marry only one because as humans we wont be able to do justice with two wives. may god increase our knowledge and wisdom.
:wasalam:

ilama

masha allah

Asalam alaikom

Jazakallah khair bro Mabsoot...nice documentary masha'allah..

:)

masha allah masha allah :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: this video touched my hreart and i would like to meet those woderful women any body knew where i can find them .

Umaima

mashallah nice vidio,
my allah help them and all the muslim.
jzkallah khair akhi mabsoot,my allah give you reward for it

Ethnic

While the shadah in the movie the subtitle says: and Mohammed (S.A.W.) is his messenger and slave... SLAVE? PLEASE CHANGE THAT!!!

Muslim-

brilliant video

those who want to add it to their favourites on youtube, the same video is there

[yt]xKu3celNKOE[/yt]

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:salam2: ::ma:
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/dutch1.jpg[/imgleft]Islam in Nederland (Netherlands!) Video about Revert Muslim women in Holland. This video focuses on the lives of some Dutch Muslim women and their families. Their life as Muslims in Europe.
MashaAllah, they really love and practise their deen as much as they can. They try their best to make their families be comfortable and understand why they took the decisions that they did to become Muslim and to worship Allah alone. Thanks to sister Hajar for translation.

[dg]45QhCK1nfd7476x9m[/dg]​

malik17

may allah blessing be with all these sisters and i pray for them from bottom of my heart may they live with iman and die with iman and that goes for all of us aswell. amin

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
...then?

:salam2:

I really really love this video! Watching it I remember of me and my sisters here in London :ma:

Just thinking: what happened then? Are they ok now?.. I guess the video is about few yrs old...isn't it?

May Allah guide all of us :inshallah:

hermanbrosky

salamo alikom

A salamo Alikom
:ma:

This`s A Brother Aziz From Austin,TX,USA, Originally Moroccan,
I found this web site accidently,when I saw The Egyptian Brother and His wife , Dutch Sister .:tti_sister:
My heart got gobsmacked, mainly when I saw her looking at the computer and started crying,My eyes got full of tears,
it`s the power of God, Allah yahdi mayasha,
Unfortunately,as a Moroccan,I have a brother live in Holland in Vlaardigen, south Roterdam. and I lived with Dutch families for many Years,
I `ll talk only about those Moroccan women, why they don`t care about islam, why all those behavours we see,
look how God bring non-mulims to show the Muslims,that there`re many people who may join the right path and worship him correctly,but people are following money,houses,,,, But ruther Our Dutch Sister wants to see the Paradice :ma: :tti_sister:
this`s what every one must wish,
I hope to be in Touch with The brother,Egyptian,we`ll be in Contact about islam. Inshallah,
you can write me Brother,wwhether in English,German,French or Dutch,even I`m not good enough in it,But Inshallah i`ll understand it,

u can send me ur home phone,I can call y inshalah in a suitable time,

wa salamo alikom ,

Brother Aziz from TEXAS ,

imaninside

Wa lillah alhamd

I look at this documentary and each time I cannot prevent my tears; it is a surealistic and so much
emotional; in each not musilm it has one musilmant in him;we have just just to take him out ..