islamaphobia helped me convert

ahmedjohn

hi all i was once one the many that hated islam, but this is what convinced me to convert because i started to discover that i was becoming convinced that islam was the way forward. I have never looked back since the day i became a muslim and now i live every day to the fullest.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Ma shaa Allah. One of the effects negative portrayals of Islam have is some people get curious and decide to do their own research - then when they learn what Islam is - Alhamdulillah! May those of us whom He has guided from ignorance never look back.
Salaam Alaikum

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum ma sha Allah that is great brother, we are glad to have you with us!

Abu Loren

Defender of Islam!
Asalaamu Alaikkum bro

You will find that many, if not all, converts are actually former Islam haters. Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala has a way of humbling us and leading us to the Truth.

As many of us have found out when we read the Qur'an and the life (Seera) of the Prophet (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) we come to the realisation that the only religion acceptable to Him is Islam and His true believers are indeed Muslims.

Try to implement the Five Pillars of Islam into your life, but don't rush to do it, take your time and everything will fall into place. Try to learn how to pray and once you start to pray five times a day In Shaa Allah it will yield immediate results as you will become a better human being.

There are so many videos on Youtube that will help you to perform Wudu (ablutions) and will teach you how to pray. Failing that there are vast amounts of resources available at your local masjid or an Islamic Centre.

Allahu Akbar! Indeed God is the Greatest!