Islamic Cartoon:Story of Yousuf (as)

abdulbaset

:salam2:
This is a wonderful animation of the story of the prophet Yousuf (as). The voice is in Arabic but with English subtitles. The Prophet's ... all » face is not shown. This is a wonderful way for the children to learn Arabic as the story is very interesting, and a great way for young children to begin learning about the prophets (pbut).

[vg]-8415261176002260379[/vg]

ummyaasir

Islamic cartoon about the Prophets os Allah(peace be upon all of them)

Assalaamu alaykum

Can someone tell me where I could get the dvds of these Islamic cartoons ??
My children love them, but the quality isn't that good with some of them as is the sound.
Please help
MashaAllah it's really nice to see that we're getting more and more childrens Islamic cartoons.wa Alhamdulillah
Baraka Allahu Feekum
Waiting for a reply
Wa alaykum assalaam
ummyaasir

irfannaz

This is a wonderful animation of the story of the prophet Yousuf (as). The voice is in Arabic but with English subtitles. The Prophet's ... all » face is not shown. This is a wonderful way for the children to learn Arabic as the story is very interesting, and a great way for young children to begin learning about the prophets (pbut).

Asalamu Alaikum WRWB,
Dear Brother,
Hope u r doing well with the blessings and grace of Allah swt , could you provide the link to download the video

Regards
Irfan