Islamic Misconceptions Clarified

MohammedQ

The following is a text form of the Presentation of my course and program entitled Islamic Misconceptions Clarified, you may use this and post this

In The name of Allah the most merciful especially merciful.
I welcome you to the third session of our series of Islamic misconceptions clarified. This episode will be discussing Another common modern-day Islamic misconception. Which is the misconceptions Based on the hadith of Ashia May Allah be please with her. The following hadiths that the accusers use as evidence to make the claim that the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him married a child. Is the hadiths Such as the ones that State says she was nine years old when the prophet consummated the marriage with her. Another hadith of Ashia stating she was playing on the swings with her girlfriends and others that said she was playing with dolls. I will refute this false claim and put a halt to this accusation and you can do the same by using my points.

We conclude that Ashia was nine years old when she married the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him. The accusation now is that Aisha may Allah's peace and blessings be upon her was a child when she married the prophet because she was nine years old and because of Hadiths saying she played with dolls with her friends and because of the hadiths that says she was playing on the swings with her friends.

The Reply to that false accusation is of course it's false. What is the evidence of that?
Rather Aisha May peace and blessings be on her was a fully grown adult. The evidence is that Mary the mother of Jesus also married at a young age and even gave birth at the age of 12. Based on historical Christian references and And the majority of Christian scholars conclude that Mary the mother of Jesus was 12-13 years old when she married Joseph the carpenter who is well known to be close to 95 years old when he married her. Just like Marry the mother of Jesus was a adult at the age of 12 WHILE GIVING BIRTH likewise Ashia ra was a fully grown adult at the age of 9. People then grew and developed faster then today due to harsh live environment and because they lived shorted lives. And the prove of that is MARRY THE MOTHER OF JESUS GIVING BIRTH AT AGE 12. We ask the Christians can a child give birth???By definition child means not developed physically and if Marry the mother of Jesus was not fully developed or nearly fully grown she can't give birth. Many Christians will say well this is not stated in the Bible therefore we cannot conclude this. If we are gonna use that claim the Bible doesn't say that Mary was 12 when she Married Joseph and when SHE GAVE BIRTH TO JESUS AS then we as well can claim the Koran doesn't state how old Ashia was when she married prophet Mohammed peace be upon him. And the claim that the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him is a pedophile May Allah curse the tongues, Is false As well based even on your definition of pedophile. The definition of pedophile based on your dictionary is: Sexual relations with the prepubertal girl. And as we know Ashia said she had Puberty at the age of nine before the official marriage. So the retarded Christians and Jews and atheists who make this claim don't even know the definition of insults they use which goes to show what kind of tiny mind thy must have.

And the ones that claimed that the prophet Mohammed peace be upon married a child, Then according to your definition of child based on your dictionaries again is a person who is prepuberty. Which again does not apply to Ashia therefore she was a adult even by your definitions of the word adult.
And she was fully grown the same way Marry THE MOTHER OF JESUS gave birth to him at age 12-13. Otherwise you are claiming a child gave birth which is not possible a undeveloped child can't give birth. And if her body was able to give birth it means her body was fully grown and developed.

This is just one session presented at Madinah Institute sign up today for the Arabic Alphabet course and soon Islamic Misconceptions Clarified Will be open.

cabdixakim

The following is a text form of the Presentation of my course and program entitled Islamic Misconceptions Clarified, you may use this and post this

In The name of Allah the most merciful especially merciful.
I welcome you to the third session of our series of Islamic misconceptions clarified. This episode will be discussing Another common modern-day Islamic misconception. Which is the misconceptions Based on the hadith of Ashia May Allah be please with her. The following hadiths that the accusers use as evidence to make the claim that the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him married a child. Is the hadiths Such as the ones that State says she was nine years old when the prophet consummated the marriage with her. Another hadith of Ashia stating she was playing on the swings with her girlfriends and others that said she was playing with dolls. I will refute this false claim and put a halt to this accusation and you can do the same by using my points.

We conclude that Ashia was nine years old when she married the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him. The accusation now is that Aisha may Allah's peace and blessings be upon her was a child when she married the prophet because she was nine years old and because of Hadiths saying she played with dolls with her friends and because of the hadiths that says she was playing on the swings with her friends.

The Reply to that false accusation is of course it's false. What is the evidence of that?
Rather Aisha May peace and blessings be on her was a fully grown adult. The evidence is that Mary the mother of Jesus also married at a young age and even gave birth at the age of 12. Based on historical Christian references and And the majority of Christian scholars conclude that Mary the mother of Jesus was 12-13 years old when she married Joseph the carpenter who is well known to be close to 95 years old when he married her. Just like Marry the mother of Jesus was a adult at the age of 12 WHILE GIVING BIRTH likewise Ashia ra was a fully grown adult at the age of 9. People then grew and developed faster then today due to harsh live environment and because they lived shorted lives. And the prove of that is MARRY THE MOTHER OF JESUS GIVING BIRTH AT AGE 12. We ask the Christians can a child give birth???By definition child means not developed physically and if Marry the mother of Jesus was not fully developed or nearly fully grown she can't give birth. Many Christians will say well this is not stated in the Bible therefore we cannot conclude this. If we are gonna use that claim the Bible doesn't say that Mary was 12 when she Married Joseph and when SHE GAVE BIRTH TO JESUS AS then we as well can claim the Koran doesn't state how old Ashia was when she married prophet Mohammed peace be upon him. And the claim that the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him is a pedophile May Allah curse the tongues, Is false As well based even on your definition of pedophile. The definition of pedophile based on your dictionary is: Sexual relations with the prepubertal girl. And as we know Ashia said she had Puberty at the age of nine before the official marriage. So the retarded Christians and Jews and atheists who make this claim don't even know the definition of insults they use which goes to show what kind of tiny mind thy must have.

And the ones that claimed that the prophet Mohammed peace be upon married a child, Then according to your definition of child based on your dictionaries again is a person who is prepuberty. Which again does not apply to Ashia therefore she was a adult even by your definitions of the word adult.
And she was fully grown the same way Marry THE MOTHER OF JESUS gave birth to him at age 12-13. Otherwise you are claiming a child gave birth which is not possible a undeveloped child can't give birth. And if her body was able to give birth it means her body was fully grown and developed.

This is just one session presented at Madinah Institute sign up today for the Arabic Alphabet course and soon Islamic Misconceptions Clarified Will be open.

As'salaamu Aleikum brother

excellent rebuttal with just sound logic and analogy... I suggest you add both biblical and Hadith quotes and references to your work. It will make it more appealing and based on textual evidences.

MohammedQ

excellent rebuttal with just sound logic and analogy... I suggest you add both biblical and Hadith quotes and references to your work. It will make it more appealing and based on textual evidences.
Barak Allah feekom,

I shall add references soon from Hadith and from the Christian encyclopedia inshallah soon. That will be presented in the official presentation this is just a quick overview.