ISLAMIC MUSIC??

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum

yea good question is that nasheed haram cz i really like some of his nasheed but they do have music like im wondering is it haram then?

DanyalSAC

aslam o aliakum

yea good question is that nasheed haram cz i really like some of his nasheed but they do have music like im wondering is it haram then?

Walaikum salaam - If I were to ask my imam about this he would turn it off as soon as the instruments started. It said on the first video that he plays 9 instruments and I've never heard anywhere that instruments were halal.

I would vote that this isn't nasheed but who am I? Allahu alim.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
like stop asking me my own questions :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL :D NOW! :p i know who u r lol :D

no i have the same question but i think i wud stop i was just going thru his vids on youtube and there is one in live concert where he says a nasheed while playing the piano .... i dont think its right

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu allicum

As noone of us is Schoolar we can not say is useing some musical instuments in nasheed haaram or haalal.I do not know is there even "Islamic music".?

But I think if some Islamic singers are useing litlle beet music in nasheeds and on that way are spreading message of Islaam than it is for good sake and Allah knows the bet.

I also love brother Sami Yusufs nasheeds.Mashallah they all are beautiful,especialy nasheed "Asmaa Allah".

:wasalam:

ansari

STRANGER...
The Clear Evidence that Music is Haram

:salam2:

Allaah says : "And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks (i.e. music, singing, etc.) to mislead (men) from the Path of Allaah without knowledge, and takes it (the Path of Allaah, the Verses of the Qur'aan) by way of mockery. For such there will be a humiliating torment (in the Hell-fire)." [Surah Luqman Verse 6]

The Prophet :saw2: said , "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allaah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection." [Al-Bukhari Volume 7, Book 69, Number 494v].

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Imam IbnTaymiyyah
rahma.gif
said, "Listening to music and sinful fun are among what strengthens the satanic ways the most. This is exactly what the disbeliever's used to do.

Many Muslims today render music as permissible. This is due to their ignorance or outright defiance of the religion. We ask Allaah
swt.gif
that we are among those who listen to the speech and follow the best of what it contains. These are the ones whom Allaah
swt.gif
has guided and granted them the bounty of sanity and comprehending minds.

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR :D

And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allaah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection." [Al-Bukhari Volume 7, Book 69, Number 494v].

what does that mean??

slave_of_Allah

:salam2:

Allaah says what means: "And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks (i.e. music, singing, etc.) to mislead (men) from the Path of Allaah without knowledge, and takes it (the Path of Allaah, the Verses of the Qur'aan) by way of mockery. For such there will be a humiliating torment (in the Hell-fire)." [Surah Luqman Verse 6]

The Prophet :saw2: said , "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allaah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection." [Al-Bukhari Volume 7, Book 69, Number 494v].

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Imam IbnTaymiyyah
rahma.gif
said, "Listening to music and sinful fun are among what strengthens the satanic ways the most. This is exactly what the disbeliever's used to do.

Many Muslims today render music as permissible. This is due to their ignorance or outright defiance of the religion. We ask Allaah
swt.gif
that we are among those who listen to the speech and follow the best of what it contains. These are the ones whom Allaah
swt.gif
has guided and granted them the bounty of sanity and comprehending minds.

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR :D

Jazka'Allah khair akhi, about time i saw some references. I pray that Allah blesses you with jannah tul firdos, and makes you one of those who stand up for the truth. Aameen!! Ya Allah bless this soul and through Your Mercy forgive him and his family, and let them stand in Your shade. Aameen!!!

ansari

STRANGER...
Jazka'Allah khair akhi, about time i saw some references. I pray that Allah blesses you with jannah tul firdos, and makes you one of those who stand up for the truth. Aameen!! Ya Allah bless this soul and through Your Mercy forgive him and his family, and let them stand in Your shade. Aameen!!!

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR YA AKHI :D

may Allah bless u wit happiness in both here n hereafter n u all get success in each nd every step taken by u in ur life. Ameen :)

slave_of_Allah

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR YA AKHI :D

may Allah bless u wit happiness in both here n hereafter n u all get success in each nd every step taken by u in ur life. Ameen :)

Baraka'Allah Feek. Aameen to your du'as, by the way I am your sister, but don't worry about it! Allah bless you always.