Islamic question and answer

Habasha Sister

:salam2:
i start by raising 1 question the person who respnd the question should raise another 1 it keep on like this

who is the first Muazzin ( a person who calls ppl for salah) in the prophet Muhammed (saw) Period and from which country he was?

hope to see replies...........:hijabi:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, dear sister

He was Bilal, may Allah be pleased with him, and he was from your country, sis. Lucky you are!!:hearts:

Habasha Sister

walykum salm wr wb

sis u got the answer, congra, but u break the rule of the game, u forgot to raise 1 question after responding mine:blackhijab:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, dear sister

sis u got the answer, congra, but u break the rule of the game, u forgot to raise 1 question after responding mine:blackhijab:

I thought I had to wait till you confirm my answer!! Anyway, let me think of a question that was not asked before.

What is the peace of land on which the sun rose only one time then never
reached it again?

hint: It is indicated in the Holy Qur'an. It was one of the miracles.

Habasha Sister

Walykum salam wr wb sister

hmm i don't know the answer for this question, i thought the thread will let us know about our religion, any 1 intersted to give an answer, plz participate unless otherwise, i am gonna cry... I hope no 1 wan see me cry. ur sis

hambaAllah

:bismillah:

How many rewards will be awarded to each muslim who performed any one of their fardh prayers inside the 3 most famous mosques like Al Masjid Haram in Mecca, Al-Masjid Nabawi(The Green Mosque) and Al_Aqsa in Jerusalem...thats only for the fardh prayers,, subha7anallah,, the generosity of Allah Subha7ana wa ta3ala for his slaves.....hope i got my question easily understood and not cause confusion....pls forgive me if i do

:wasalam::hijabi:

hambaAllah

clue:Masjidil haram`in`mecca`will`give you the highest rewards,, the other two same`amount of awards...hope this is of help

AminaAmina

in masjid al-haram the reward is up 2 100,000 times more then any other mosque
and in masjid al-nabawi and masjid al-Aqsa its up 2 70,000

(Am i right):tti_sister:

hambaAllah

Yes indeed you are right and remember it have to be performed INSIDE the mosques to reap the rewards
AminaAmina
in masjid al-haram the reward is up to 100,000 times more then any other mosque
and in masjid al-nabawi and masjid al-Aqsa its up to 70,000

your turn sis to file the next question eh

Habasha Sister

:salam2:tks, bros and Sisiters for Participating in this thread, The Prophet Mohammed SAW was born on Monday the 12'th of Rab'i-ul Awwal, in the year of The Elephant ( 569 or 570 A.D), :)sis Amina let me knew whether i gave the right answer or not, then I will post the next Question Insha Allah,:muslim_child::muslim_child::muslim_child::wasalam: