Islamic Robot Performing Solat.(Pray)

BinKhadija

An Akhu
btw what is the islamic ruling on robots and artificial intell?

Q: What are the limitations we should observe in making a robot for example, having various capacities, but not necessarily human shaped(artificial intelligence, camera vision, sensors for touch,etc).

Ans.

Praise be to Allaah.

Making a robot comes under the ruling on image-making. To sum up, if the machine is made in the shape of a man or an animate being, that is forbidden, and comes under the stern warning that is issued to those who make images and try to imitate the creation of Allaah. It will be said to them on the Day of Resurrection: “Give life to that which you have created.” It also comes under the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Those who will be most severely punished on the Day of Resurrection will be the image-makers.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 5606; Muslim, 2109.

But if the machine is not in the form of an animate being or is incomplete and would not be taken as a human being or animate creature, there is nothing wrong with that.

It should be noted that no matter how far man advances in the field of technology, he will never be able to make anything that is anywhere near the creation of Allaah. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“So Blessed is Allaah, the Best of creators”

[al-Mu’minoon 23:14]

Islam Q&A

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpm_ElmtHTw&feature=player_embedded
Islamic Robot performing prayer

This Robot is just a demostrating of muslim's prayer.

Robot are just plain machine in other word.Robot are usually often used inreplacement for human position especially places in dangerous surrounding like i:e~inactivating bombs,going under rubble of destruction and unstable tall building, going underground bringing camera e.tc etc that are too dangerous for human lives and even rescue dog.

This beautiful gift idea is from The Almighty Allah swt too:ma:

:tti_sister:~May Allah Bless all muslim worldwide~Amin!

Subhan allah!
Alhamdulillah!
Thank you everyone for viewing

Take Care!

Thank you,
~Wassalam :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

I don't know I hate Robots they don't have any religion.. :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:salam2:

That was really really funny, brother :)
:SMILY27:

Thank you everyone for viewing.
Subhan allah!
Alhamdulillah!

Take Care!

Thank you,
~Wassalam