Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week

kayleigh

An ex-senator that opposes individual rights of women; a pundit that calls people "faggots" and considers Islam a "cult"; a Christian scholar who is considered a "polemicist" and an "Islamophobe" by conservative Christians themselves; and an intellectual who has received millions from "far right" organizations since 2001, are rising up for the rights of women, gays, and religious minorities in the Muslim world. This laughable spectacle is called the Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week. It will be coming to a university near you on October 22 - 26.

Why are they going to universities? Why not these people go to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan and tackle extremism directly? Simple: They consider the university "the institutional base of the left." The same left which "is the enabler and abettor of the terrorist jihad."

In order, thus, to attack the left, these crusaders will be seeking to purposefully trap and target Muslim student groups at various universities. Mathrew Yglesias describes their tactics as follows: "In short, the main goal of the 'David Horowitz Freedom Center' here is to write up a petition deliberately designed to be unlikely for Muslim groups to sign and then to use Muslim groups' failure to sign the petition as evidence that they're on the side of 'our terrorist adversaries.'" The Petition has rightly been described in the blogosphere as akin to The Great Loyalty Oath from the novel Catch-22.

These compassionate crusaders plan on making "the oppression of women in Islam" a "major theme of the week."

[...]

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-eteraz/laughing-at-islamofasci_b_67565.html

University students (or anyone) were supposed to wear green today to protest this stuff. They claim it's to support moderate Muslims fight against extremists, but in reality, it's sick and it's just trying to make people think all Muslims are evil.

I just got a call from a friend who saw some kid handing out flyers in support of this at the university here, and was lying about Islam and the Quran. Luckily, lots of people have protested. The guy behind it spoke here Monday night but I heard some people were trying to organize a protest.

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum,

I noticed the phrase "are rising up for the rights of women, gays, and religious minorities in the Muslim world".

And Christianity approves the rights of "gays"?

Doesn't the Bible [which Christians believe to be the word of God Almighty] say the following? [from the King James Version]:

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

[Leviticus 18:22]

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

[Leviticus 20:13]

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

[Jude 1:7]

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

[Romans 1:26-27]

--------------------------------------------------

As to the rights of women in Christianity, please click on the following link to see them:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=74489&postcount=24

--------------------------------------------------

I don't see these people going around with the "Jewish/Christian-Fascism Awareness Week" campaign?!

What a joke.

Regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-eteraz/laughing-at-islamofasci_b_67565.html

University students (or anyone) were supposed to wear green today to protest this stuff. They claim it's to support moderate Muslims fight against extremists, but in reality, it's sick and it's just trying to make people think all Muslims are evil.

I just got a call from a friend who saw some kid handing out flyers in support of this at the university here, and was lying about Islam and the Quran. Luckily, lots of people have protested. The guy behind it spoke here Monday night but I heard some people were trying to organize a protest.

salama leikum
i havent heard about this ...Its just crazy
If its gonna be protest let me know sister ...
We have soooooooooooooooo big muslim comunity in the city .
What he is trying to do....

waaleikum salam

:salam2:

They never cease to amuse me...it's funny how they try exrta hard to diminish the number of Muslims but all they're doing is the opposite.

Long live Islam [sorry i just had to say that :D]

kayleigh

salama leikum
i havent heard about this ...Its just crazy
If its gonna be protest let me know sister ...
We have soooooooooooooooo big muslim comunity in the city .
What he is trying to do....

waaleikum salam

It was when he spoke Monday night. I get emails from an organization here that helps Palestinians, and they were trying to organize a protest outside of his lecture/speech. I don't know if it actually happened though. I imagine it did, just not a very big one. I think a lot of students wore green to protest it though.

Doris

Asalamu alaikom ua rahmatullah!

dear muslims! Demostrations and protests do NOT bring victory, rather by doing this the disbelievers see us even more pathetic from what they already do. think deep based on the path of the methodology of the Prophet alayhee salam and his companions and the truthful scholars who followed them. The best of mankind,resulullah salallahu alyhee ua salam was made fun in cartoons by the kuffar and the muslims went out for demostrations. What did they change? To whom did they teach islam in that way, how close to the Prophetic dawah is that. and later, the kuffar can do the same thing over and over again. The way to fix these serious problems within the ummah is going back to the book, the sunnah based on way the Prophet alayhee salam tought and made it clear to his noble companions. Otherwise all we do is waste energy instead. And please brothers and sisters don't forget you going to show your frostration to the kuffar with their own methonds (e.i. demostrations). Yes, they are the first to use demostrations like the example of the french revolution, bolshevik ect.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

:jazaak: Bluegazer, excellent references.

Why are they going to universities? Why not these people go to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan and tackle extremism directly? Simple: They consider the university "the institutional base of the left." The same left which "is the enabler and abettor of the terrorist jihad."

In order, thus, to attack the left, these crusaders will be seeking to purposefully trap and target Muslim student groups at various universities. Mathrew Yglesias describes their tactics as follows: "In short, the main goal of the 'David Horowitz Freedom Center' here is to write up a petition deliberately designed to be unlikely for Muslim groups to sign and then to use Muslim groups' failure to sign the petition as evidence that they're on the side of 'our terrorist adversaries.'" The Petition has rightly been described in the blogosphere as akin to The Great Loyalty Oath from the novel Catch-22.

When will these kuffar learn hey? :rolleyes:

The way to fix these serious problems within the ummah is going back to the book, the sunnah based on way the Prophet alayhee salam tought and made it clear to his noble companions. Otherwise all we do is waste energy instead.
Yes ofcourse, the future belongs to those who prepare for it today.

And please brothers and sisters don't forget you going to show your frostration to the kuffar with their own methonds (e.i. demostrations). Yes, they are the first to use demostrations like the example of the french revolution, bolshevik ect.
"Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change."

"Power never takes a back step - only in the face of more power."

"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it."

Alhamdulillah :)

najbc

I was watched CNN and the kid who wrote that and some other kids who were on and argue. I really did not get it and I was excepting a protest from one of them muslim grous but no one say anything.

kayleigh

I was watched CNN and the kid who wrote that and some other kids who were on and argue. I really did not get it and I was excepting a protest from one of them muslim grous but no one say anything.

The mpac put out a guide on how to deal with this week that basically says not to react, and that what Muslims should do is just try to educate people.

From what I've seen, it's mostly non-Muslims protesting (picketing, wearing green, etc.)