Islamophobia experience

zinirah

ASsalamu 'Alaykum,
I too had a bad expierience on September 11th of last year. I just feel like sharing it, because i saw a thread of different things that happened to us Muslims.
When i had to move away from my family i had to go to a new school, and i was a new student of course. The first week of school everything was going well. All the students were sitting in class and me and my friend Hayati were the only muslims in the class...so we are just sitting there and talking and all of a sudden the the principle comes to the class and asks for me...so i go out into the hall...and he's like...hurry hurry come with me i need you to translate something from Arabic to english...im like what the hell i don't know Arabic..just because i'm muslim...lol...so then i went with him to his office and there was a whole bunch of police and teachers there...i was like what's going on..then a teacher pulled out a picture of Osama bin laden, and it said something in Arabic....i just looked at the picture then up at the principle and said...sooo what do i have to do? Sorry but i don't know Arabic..i was raised in America...so he said to me a student had found this picture in my folder.
Of course this was not from me!! I would not randomely place a picture of him in my folder...lol...so i'm like sorry that's not mine, so then the police started questioning me. What do you mean it's not yours you are the only muslim in the school, and it was in your folder...(someone placed it there). anyways...they never believed me..so then i had to stay after school and i had to go to the police station in New JErsey. I had to be questioned by two men. They said they were proffesional terrorist finder (something like that)...
i said i'm not a terrorist. (we were in like a white room with a desk that whole seen)...they questioned me..like "do you know where Osama is"....uhh no sorry. "Your mother said you sold a gun to someone in Azerbaijan, is that true"..noo sir..."Then who were you calling all the way in Azerbaijan"...no one..."look i got the phone records from you parents, and it says you called Turkey Azerbaijan and Egypt".."Is that true?"...
Yes i called those places many times ago, but not to sell the guns...(then i started luaghing...i couldnt keep serious because it was so rediculous all the questions they were asking me...so then they told me to just go home and they never want to hear from me again...i was like ok
All this, because some ignorant person place a picture in my folder and said it was mine..just so they can get me in trouble.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum

wow, this is so severe, I cant believe they questioned like that
Well atleast u were a girl so it wasn't so bad i feel like it was a guy it wud have been really bad! ,

Alhumdulilah, ALlah (swt) saved u :)

Zakariyya

Eid Mubarak

I have a funny situation that happened to my twin brother, he was boarding an airplane (now when we travel its Sunnah clothing), as he sat in his assigned seat, stewardest approached him in a nice manner, asked him if wouldnt mine moving to first class from cheap class so that he could be more comfortable (so they can keep an eye on him) so he took the offer and had a very relaxing flight!

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Eid Mubarak

I have a funny situation that happened to my twin brother, he was boarding an airplane (now when we travel its Sunnah clothing), as he sat in his assigned seat, stewardest approached him in a nice manner, asked him if wouldnt mine moving to first class from cheap class so that he could be more comfortable (so they can keep an eye on him) so he took the offer and had a very relaxing flight!

Salam

Wow that's a good way of getting upgraded to first class. I must remember to wear a white thobe and a turbin next time I travel to America. Sure beats sitting in economy class!

Peace2u

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
SubhanaAllah thats so so taugh questioning!!! I would be super scared man!!! but Wo0o0W subahaAllah....!!! you pulled threw is really well AlhamduliAllah:D and I am glad you're safe by now:D
o0o0H how Co0o0L is that:D subahanaAllahhhh!!!:D