Islamquiz...

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brother,

Here u have mention 12 names But i think u my lil knowledge our Prophet had 13 wifes but i m srry i dont remember the names pls have a look and if i m wrong pls correct me.

Jazak Allah.

You beat me to it :)

Minor corrections: Ali's father is Abu-Taalib, and Saad's father is Abu-Waqqaas. And unless I'm mistaken, it's Abu-Ubayda ibn Al-Jarraah.

The prophet's wives after Khadeeja bint Khuwaylid were:

• `Aa'isha bint Abi-Bakr,
  • Hafsa bint Umar,
  • Zaynab bint Jahsh,
  • Safiyya bint Huyayy,
  • Maria the Coptic,
  • Umm Salama,
  • Maymoona bint Al Haarith,
  • Zaynab bint Khuzaama,
  • Juwayriyya bint Haarith,
  • Umm Habeeba bint Sufyaan,
  • Sawda bint Zam`a

I cheated on the last five by looking them up on anwary-islam.com. :redface:

Not all of the above were at the same time, but I don't positively know which ones were, do you?

falasteny

he name of the woman who gave the prophit saas the poisoned sheep was zainab bent al hareth and her husband is salam ben mashkam who is a jewish leader of bany al nadeer

Salam Brother/Sister,

When prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) was offering namaz a man by name utba or sheeba ( srry namenot remember properly) then Abubakar (ra) came and protected Prophet by saying that u wanna kill a man who teach u to pray one God. I know this to my lil knowledge.

Allah Hafiz.

If my Answer is right then my question is

When Prophet (pbuh) was travelling from Macca to Madina (higrath) along with Abubakar (r.a) at that time Prophet (pbuh) prdicted to a non muslim that I m cing the beganls of kisra in ur hand then pls name the non muslim person to whom Phophet (S.A.W.S) said and this prophisy came true in whose period ?

Jazak Allah Khair.

Asalaamalikum,

You are correct brother! Mashallah

It was Uqba bin Abi Muatt that tried to strangle the Prophet (saw) with a sheet and Abu Bakr (ra) arrived just in time. Abu Bakr (ra) looked at the cruel man and said "will you kill a man just because he says God is his Lord? But the Prophet (saw) was always patient. "Allah loves those who are patient, and who forgive," he said.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brother/Sisters,

Jazak Allah brother Thehumblewun and brother falasteny masha allah u said correct Insha allah now u can put ur question pls.

Jazak Akkah.

falasteny

which khalefa use to walk on the streets at night alone to make sure muslims are safe and he have a story whith a girl and her mother that he listned to at night where the mother tells her girl to cheat the milk whith water and thinking that the khalefa cant see them so the girl answered her mom that if the khalefa cant see us cheating god will,and the khalefa chose her as a wife to one of his kids?excuse my brocken english

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brother/Sister,

Are we allowed to answer the second question also or i have answed one so i have to wait now ?

Allah hafiz.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Sisters/Brothers,

At first I would like to thank u for grantting me the permission The answer for that Question is our second khalifa hazrat Omar (ra) and from there generation only hazrat Omar bin abdul aziz and he has showed once again how one has to rule according to Islam.

Brother if my answer is right then my question is pls tell us our which khalifa wife made some sweets then our khalifa asked her how u managed to prepare this sweets and how she managed ?

Jazak Allah Khair.

Oem Soufiane

Mashallah, good questions, these aren't questions everybody knows. Actually I don't know the answer to the sweetsquestion, i'll have to look it up, I'll wait for someone who does know it, but now you see, we are all still learning. alhamdulilah.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Sister,

Jazak Allah sister for ur such big appriciation for my so lil thing jazak allah. I m very very glad that by this question and answers u r improving knowledge as we r from ur question and answer and its u who have started such a beautyfull, helpfull and informative thread Jazak allah for it.

Pls be remember me in ur duwas.

Allah Hafiz.

falasteny

right answer mymohsin jazak llah khayra and i hope god will send to us one day some khalefa like omar bin al khaattab or his grandson omar bin abd al azeez

Oem Soufiane

@ mymohihsin: wa iyak akhi:tti_sister:

brothers/sisters what is the answer to the question with the sweets?

mymohsin: Brother if my answer is right then my question is pls tell us our which khalifa wife made some sweets then our khalifa asked her how u managed to prepare this sweets and how she managed ?

falasteny

salam all
that sweets story is alittle hard to find but i found a story that might match
its between the khalefa haroon al rasheed rady allah anh and his wife zobayda that made for him 2 kinds of sweets and she asked him which one taste better so he could not answer her and every time he taste one he thoght that its better he taste the other one and change his mind so he kept eating from both and couldnot make a choice loool
and the first sweet called falodej and the other is lozenj which is almost like qatayef now
http://onfinite.com/libraries/72798/410.jpg
i hope that is the answer if yes then my question is
which army has totally destroyed the capital of muslims bagdad and made the river of al forat turn in some days to red from muslims blood and to black in other days after throwing the books of the biggest islamic library of all times in the river and whats the name of there leader and the name of that library?
sobhan allah bagdad have a sad history and sad present

falasteny

another try
the khalefa is again omar ben alkattab rady allah anh and he ask his wife once for food and she put infront of him a dish of sweets which was not normal because the khalefa omar knewo that they couldnot affort this sweet so he asked his wife how did she manege to made this sweet and she answered that she use to save every day from there food a little bit of flour and some oil and some hony and a day after a day she saved enough to make this dish and she did ,so the khalefa omar asked her if they had a shortage of food on those days because of the cut that she made and she said no,then he said then this sweets are extra for us and we dont have the right to eat it so take it to bait al-mal its extra and belong to the muslim ommah not to omar ben al khattab,so he didnot ate and he didnot let his family to eat frome that sweet that his wife saved for many days to able to make
what a great man omar was rady allah anh
i think this is the right answer

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam brotheeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr,

Yeah bro masha allah here u goes now u can have 3 dishes of sweet two first one and this one contain 1 wow wow wow :) ty for the answer bro.

Jazak Allah.

falasteny

thnx sis that was a hard question it took 4 hours of research but the sweets was worth it
my question is
which army has totally destroyed the capital of muslims bagdad and made the river of al forat turn in some days to red from muslims blood and to black in other days after throwing the books of the biggest islamic library of all times in the river and whats the name of there leader and the name of that library?
sobhan allah bagdad have a sad history and sad present

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brothers/Sisters,

Brother/Sister at first I will like to thank u for saying me SIS but bro/sis I m a BRO :).

Bro to my lil knowledge the army of Mongols totally distroyed the capital of muslims Baghdad and made the river of forat turn to red for some days from muslims blood and to blue in other days after throwing the books in river, The name of there leader is HULAGU KHAN and the liberaries are of MUSTANSIRIYA UNIVERSITY.

If my answer is right then my question is one of our qualifa blame to a yahood that he has stolen his Zira(war jacket) then the quazi (Islamic court judge) ask for witness then what he responded and what was the judgment of quazi.

Jazak Allah Khair.
Your Brother :)