ismael_graham

ismael_graham

assalamu alaykum I am Ismael Graham I reverted 1 yr ago before that I was a christian minister for about 40yrs in June I will be 78yrs young. I seem to be doing a lot of things for the first time this being my first time on the internet which for me is quite exciting, but you know what is the most exciting thing is at last finding peace,and getting to know ALLAH. I must add that although I have gained a great deal of knowledge through life.I now have to start to live as ALLAH would wish me to. So you see my friends it is never to late

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Welcome :SMILY259:

Masha-Allah that is wonderful to hear.......may Allah make your path easy for you insha-Allah......

Enjoy your time here......if you have any questions feel free to ask...

wasalam

salam

:salam2:

welcome, welcome, great to have you with us
you are right, "never too late"
may Allah enter us to jannatul al-firdawsh, ameen

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahamatullahi wabaraktuh dear brother,

You are welcome dear brother. it's beautifull to hear about your revertion. Yes it's never to late.

My advice to every sincere person " revert to islam" it's never to late.

Alhamdullilah my dear brother.

Thank you

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Respected Mr. Ismael,

You are among the very blessed ones that you even reaching in this age accepted Islam. Allah SWT showed you the right path after so long.

Welcome to the website, and enjoy your stay. This website is among the best forums you can find about Muslims.

Wassalaam,
VE

Muhsana

assalamu alaykum
So you see my friends it is never to late

We alaykum salam dear brother ismael. Welcome to Islam. It is very exciting to hear your reversion news and it would be very gratefull to read story of journey to Islam. Please write down it.

Fiemanillah.

proud2bemuslim

ALLAH HU AKBAR
Assalamu Alaykum,

Welcome brother Ismael! Congratulations on becoming Muslim. May Allah always guide you.

your brother in Islam,

Zubair

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Welcome

:salam2: Brother Ismael,

Welcome to TTI. :SMILY139:

All Glory and Praise be to Allah (SWT), the Lord of Honour and Cherisher of the Worlds, who guided you to Islam.

The brothers and sisters here are very helpful, and I hope you gain the answers that you are looking for. We are all here to learn from one another and support each other in seeking the truth through the teachings of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah.

May Allah (SWT) grant peace and happiness to you.

Please do tell us your story on how you became a Muslim.

From Allah (SWT) we came... To Him we shall return.

I leave you in Allah's (SWT) care.

:wasalam: from your sister in Islam

khalid123456

Islam is Perfect
In The Name Of ALLAH, Most Merciful, Most Compassioante, Most Beneficent, Most Gracious, Most Loving, Most Gentle, Most Forgiving, Most Wise

Welcome brother, Just want to congratulate you on behalf of all the muslims brothers and sisters out there - CONGRATUALTIONS

This life is only a deception a test so submit and obey/worship ALLAH Alone because that's the only purpose of our lives to please Almighty Allah.

Life is toooooo short, constantly melting away like ice, and one day every soul will leave this world. So Repent and ask for forgiveness from Allah all the time, one doesnt know when he/she will leave this life.

The Success for this Life and the Hereafter is the Quran and the Sunnah of our Beloved Prophet Mohammed (Salallaho alahayi wasallam), May Allah Peace and Blessings always be on him, On His Family, His Companions, and all those that follow his way.

Love ALLAH, Fear ALLAH, Obey ALLAH, Worship ALLAH
all the time (24 hours a day)

maymun

:salam2:
:ma:
asalamu alikum
Allhu akbar Allahu akbar Allahu akbar
walhamdulilaah
(But Allah Hath been graciuos unto us and hath preserved us from the torment of the breath Fire)52:27

welcome to the site and family :SMILY139:
I hope u your enjoy staying here
may allah <swt> guide us all :tti_sister: :tti_sister:
:wasalam:

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Salaam allakum

WELCOME Brother Ismael . This is the Right Place For Muslims. Great news You reverted to Islam

salaam allaikum

Amirah84

assalama aleikum brother Ismael,

MASHAALLAH! I was so taken by your story and my mother aswell! May Allah bless you ABUNDANTLY and always guide you on the straight path.

It reminded me of today, I was talking to a strongly christian friend about Islam and what I seemed to notice is that she wouldn't allow herself to think or feel that a man cannot be God, Son of God or just man all in one. But her facial expressions were saying it all. I hope Allah guides her to the truth as He has guided you brother,

I wish you the best in this life and in the hereafter.

Assalama aleikum

Sister Amirah

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Assalamu alaikum Brother Ismael,

Welcome to TTI!!! Happy to have you with us!! We`re looking forward to learning from your experience.

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: