Israel deploys nuclear submarines off the coast of Iran

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Wednesday June 02, 2010 23:41 by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC News

In the midst of a slew of headlines surrounding Israel’s attack on a humanitarian aid ship, Israeli authorities have quietly deployed three German-built nuclear submarines off the coast of Iran.

This is the latest escalation by Israel against Iran, which the Israeli government has accused of developing nuclear technology.

The submarines of Flotilla 7 — Dolphin, Tekuma and Leviathan — have visited the Gulf before. But now Israeli has decided to ensure a permanent presence of at least one of the vessels.

Each of the submarines has a crew of 35 to 50, commanded by a colonel capable of launching a nuclear cruise missile. The vessels can remain at sea for about 50 days and stay submerged up to 1,150ft below the surface for at least a week.

Some of the cruise missiles are equipped with the most advanced nuclear warheads in the Israeli arsenal.

According to an Israeli military source who spoke to the London Times, the deployment is designed to act as a deterrent, gather intelligence and potentially to land Mossad agents.

Although Israel has not admitted it has a nuclear program, widely available evidence has shown that the Israeli government has at least thirty nuclear warheads, and possibly many more.

Israel has not signed on to the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, and has refused to allow inspection of its nuclear reactor at Dimona.

http://www.imemc.org/article/58837

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister..one a nation is bloodthirsty they will never stop wanting blood. And what is better than Muslim blood. They remind me of vampires.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
They should know there time will come soon InshAllaah.

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say, ‘The Jews will fight you and you will prevail over them, then a rock will say, “O Muslim, here is a Jew behind me, (come and) kill him.”’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 3593)

Yousef83

no doubt Allah(a.c) support us against Kuffar but when we are sincerely turn to Allah (a.c)
and i think its not with this Ummah...That is not us