Israeli Occupation of Palestine

abdul Qadir

remember death
:salam2:

"In 1967, following a war between Israel and the countries of Syria, Jordan and Egypt, Israel militarily occupied the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and East Jerusalem.

That year, the UN Security Council passed Resolution 242 calling on Israel to withdraw from the Occupied Territories.

Israel has yet to comply. Today, 3 million Palestinians live under illegal military occupation."

[yt]OkD3nchD0OM[/yt]

:wasalam:

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
Today, 3 million Palestinians live under illegal military occupation."
[yt]OkD3nchD0OM[/yt]

:wasalam:

And many other millions were forced out of palestine and now are refugees in neighbor Arab countries and sufferring difficulties there because they came to places (Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt) where they have no roots or property, they had to start anew. The best treatment they received was in Iraq and Jordan, where they were granted citizenship. And now in Iraq they suffer discrimination.

Also, many might not know the fact that there are even hundreds of thousands of palestenian christians who are refugees in such countries, especially here in Jordan, and in Syria. I wounder why some (sure not all) christians in the west don't stand for their fellow christians but continue to support Israel instead!

island muslim

And many other millions were forced out of palestine and now are refugees in neighbor Arab countries and sufferring difficulties there because they came to places (Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt) where they have no roots or property, they had to start anew. The best treatment they received was in Iraq and Jordan, where they were granted citizenship. And now in Iraq they suffer discrimination.

Also, many might not know the fact that there are even hundreds of thousands of palestenian christians who are refugees in such countries, especially here in Jordan, and in Syria. I wounder why some (sure not all) christians in the west don't stand for their fellow christians but continue to support Israel instead!

Salaam Alaiykum,

Zionism = RACISM

watch this video and it will justify my statement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH0o_07BBk0