Israeli troops shoot Hebron family - 05 June 07

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

So very sad.. subhanALLAH! If this happened to me only ALLAH(swt) knows what i will do.. ... :(

May ALLAH(swt) humiliate and punish the zionists ameen ya rabb al alameen

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

very , very , very sad ...
A must watch for muslims...
And sister harb , keep the videos and news about Palestine coming...

For, Rasoolullah (may peace and blessings be upon him) has said:

“Two religions cannot co-exist in Arabia.”

“The Believers, men and women, are Auliya (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) of one another.” (Surah At-Taubah, Verse 71)

“And those who disbelieve are allies of one another, (and) if you (Muslims of the whole world collectively) do not do so (i.e. become allies, as one united block) there will be Fitnah (wars, battles, polytheism) and oppression on the earth, and a great mischief and corruption.” (Surah Al-Anfaal, Verse 73)

Allah Tabarak wa Ta’aala says:

“O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliya (friends, protectors, helpers), they are but Auliya of each other.” (Surah Al-Ma’idah, Verse 51)

Allah Tabarak wa Ta’aala says:

“They are the enemies, so beware of them. May Allah curse them! How are they denying (or deviating from ) the Right Path.” (Surah Al-Munafiqun, Verse 4)

And He also says:

“And they will never cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion (Islamic Monotheism) if they can.” (Surah Al-Baqarah, Verse 217)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brothers and sisters it is time to become active in our faith. May Allah forgive us as we seek leadership.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam,

Sad sad May Allah give them strength and have mercy on our brother and sisters there and May Allah give the highest level in hell and may Allah shower fire to those who did this here also like the umma of AAD (pbuh) Ameen.