It is impossible to understand!!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

It is impossible to understand how many useless disccussions can be on one place!!!

It is impossible to understand how someone can not understand that there are those who came to seek Islamic and secular knowledge on this site, and not only place where to spend your free time.

It is impossible to understand that there are members who are registring with two or more user accaunts with unknown intentions to all of us.

It is impossible to understand that someone has become member of the site and it did not read its rules, and becouse of that he or she is posting his/her private information in public threads like (E mail, msn ID, yahoo ID, facebook,bebo, myspace etc...if something more than this exists).

It is impossible to understand how someone can call his sister in Islam CREAZY-you are creazy becouse I do not agree with your opinion. SubhanAllah, may Allah protect us all.

It is impossible to understand that some members are accusing moderators of TTI site to be the one who are registring like new members with different user names.. SubhanAllah

It is impossible to understand how someone can post unappropriate picture of man with a gun just like that, without second thought.

It is impossible to understand that member is going from thread to thread and saying or asking "Delate my account..how I can delate my account" although this member knows perfectly well that he or she should inform admin or mod about that.

It is impossible to understand that when some brother or sister gives kind and honest advice, or shere their knowledge about some isue other member thanks them for that with these words:" Another one in the club of allknowing . " or " if you love giving advices that much,please do it in the section "advices". Does this section exists at all SubhanAllah.

It is impossible to understand how someone can express himselfe with words "what the hell with you" , while knowing that this is not suitable talk for one Muslim and one Islamic forum esspecialy where are comeing New Muslims or those who are learning about Islam. Becouse of this they can get wrong image about Islam.

And becouse of all this it is possible to understand why so many members, dear brothers and sister have left TTI site!!!!!

May Allah guide us all and protect our Ummah.

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

D.Ahmed

Believer
:salam2:

Very nicely put Sister and well thought of post but unfortunately those kinda posts are not going to stop I don't maybe the age thing comes into play aswell as Ignorance or maybe even arrogance.
I've been here registered to this forum longer then most (check the date) Although I don't post much I liked reading and learning the posts from other forum members but the favourite one's have left for whatever reason, in it's early hey day it was much better but now there is alot of spamming and pointless threads from certain individuals who I recon is better to name and shame (personal opinion) I know its a hard job looking after this forum and Alhamdulillah for the good job so far but I really do think the MODS need to step in more and control this forum better and also explain to people why their threads get deleted by a private message sent to them.

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

It is impossible to understand how many useless disccussions can be on one place!!!

It is impossible to understand how someone can not understand that there are those who came to seek Islamic and secular knowledge on this site, and not only place where to spend your free time.

It is impossible to understand that there are members who are registring with two or more user accaunts with unknown intentions to all of us.

It is impossible to understand that someone has become member of the site and it did not read its rules, and becouse of that he or she is posting his/her private information in public threads like (E mail, msn ID, yahoo ID, facebook,bebo, myspace etc...if something more than this exists).

It is impossible to understand how someone can call his sister in Islam CREAZY-you are creazy becouse I do not agree with your opinion. SubhanAllah, may Allah protect us all.

It is impossible to understand that some members are accusing moderators of TTI site to be the one who are registring like new members with different user names.. SubhanAllah

It is impossible to understand how someone can post unappropriate picture of man with a gun just like that, without second thought.

It is impossible to understand that member is going from thread to thread and saying or asking "Delate my account..how I can delate my account" although this member knows perfectly well that he or she should inform admin or mod about that.

It is impossible to understand that when some brother or sister gives kind and honest advice, or shere their knowledge about some isue other member thanks them for that with these words:" Another one in the club of allknowing . " or " if you love giving advices that much,please do it in the section "advices". Does this section exists at all SubhanAllah.

It is impossible to understand how someone can express himselfe with words "what the hell with you" , while knowing that this is not suitable talk for one Muslim and one Islamic forum esspecialy where are comeing New Muslims or those who are learning about Islam. Becouse of this they can get wrong image about Islam.

And becouse of all this it is possible to understand why so many members, dear brothers and sister have left TTI site!!!!!

May Allah guide us all and protect our Ummah.

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

My dearest Asja, i am so hapy that you have said all these things, because i too feel like this, and many times have felt like leaving this site. Alhamduillah i have learnt alot here, without a doubt, but i to can't understand the way others speak to the opposite gender. Allah knows best.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Ah, I see. I understand what you mean sister and what you want to convey. But please sister don't even think of leaving TTI.

You continue making good pots/thread you can. We do our best and keep this Forum the place it is meant to be!! Stay strong - learn to ignore fools, Insha'Allah. Do not be fooled by actual fools! :)

ShyHijabi

I would like to tack some advice onto sister Asja's post.

Instead of feeling offense when someone spews their racist/ignorant/inflammatory post don't respond. People like that feed off conflict and fitnah, the are basically slaves to shaitaan's whispers.

So when you see someone posting horrible words just scroll down to the red triangle with the ! in it and click on it. The post will usually be removed and if the person persists, they will be banned.

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
Salaams, seems like this feeling is spreading....did I not express these same concerns and similarities last week, and got the same response from a user. IDK. may Allah swt guide us all. ameen

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Agree to what you have said. From my humble thinking, if we need to correct ANYTHING, we first need to start from ourselves.

Is there any such behaviour with me?

Above is the most important question we need to ask for ourselves. Then we will know how much love we have to Allah and His messenger (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam), how much courage and power we have in accepting truth when clear evidence is brought up from scholars, how much care we have on others' feelings, how much respect we have on others, etc etc.

Before addressing to a person or persons, it is very much advisable us to look from their eyes, think from their brain and hear from their ears. It will make our addressing much better, and understanding. Why? Because then we will know when we say something unpleasing to them, which hurts them or which makes them to get angry.

Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) says in Surah an-Nahl, Verse Number 125, "Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance."

Ya Allah! You are al-Adheem! You know what is in our hearts, and what it desires. Make they pure and their desires pure. Make them among the ones which softens when they are remembered of you. Make them among those which enjoy when they are remembered about your Jannah and fears when they are remembered about your Jahannam. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyoom! Prevent this TTI family from any obstacles on its path and from any attack of Kuffar to make hatred among its brothers and sisters. Make our spirit as one and keep it pure and alive in all circumstances. Make our path easy for us, and make our destiny pleasing for us. You are the giver and forgiver. None can take out what you give, and none can give what you take out. Ya Jabbar! Make us strong in your religion and make us among the people mentioned in your Ayah, "Those who hearken to their Lord, and establish regular Prayer; who (conduct) their affairs by mutual Consultation; who spend out of what We bestow on them for Sustenance". Grant us best in this world and hereafter and prevent us from the traps of Shatan to make hatred among us. Ameen.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

salam alaykum

pheww.....its not me in the *rumble* this time i suppose :p......but well yeah use the red icon to report insulting and bad posts..........

:shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake:

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
u r right sister. but u r forgetting one thing.

members here are from all age groups, different natures, different social backgrounds, different levels of faith and knowledge

we have to be patient with each other bcoz nobody's perfect except Allah.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatulah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair for your replys and may Allah reword you.

MashAllah for your kind advices from which we can and we all will benefit InshAllah.:hearts:

Indeed Allah has His vessels on Earth,and those vessesl are human hearts.The most dearest vessels to Him are those who are the most clean,the most strong and the most thin.They are clean of sins,strong in faith (eman) and are soft(thin) towerd their Muslim brothers. ( Tabeirani).

May Allah bless us all

wa alaicum saalam wa raahmtullah wa baaraktuhu

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
salaam ukhti,
ur post was agood learn.
i think many like me can't b blamed cz we might not kno abt certain things abt the forum.......................or v must hv missed on the rules.

like how can i contact the moderators.i tried pm ing abt something but it didn't work.i used the user name MODERATOr.so may b thats why.....help plz.:shymuslima1:
:wasalam:

BinKhadija

An Akhu
i think many like me can't b blamed cz we might not kno abt certain things abt the forum.......................or v must hv missed on the rules.

like how can i contact the moderators.i tried pm ing abt something but it didn't work.i used the user name MODERATOr.so may b thats why.....help plz.:shymuslima1:
You need to have a look at this thread in the Introduce Yourself section. It should solve your problem.

So sister, there is no moderator (def: Someone whose job is to control a discussion or an argument between people) with the username 'moderator'. :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
salaam ukhti,
ur post was agood learn.

wa allicum saalam dear sister

Jazzak Allah kahir for finding my post usefull Alhmaudlilah.

And regarding your question Inshallah you can contact Moderators in any time which are colored in green. By clicking on their user name it will appear to you option "Send a private message".and that is all.:hijabi:

May Allah bless you

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
salam alaykum

pheww.....its not me in the *rumble* this time i suppose :p......but well yeah use the red icon to report insulting and bad posts..........

:shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake:

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

:salam2:

No,you were not mention here dear brother.:hijabi: I guess there is no reason for that mashallah.

But I do not know which red icon we should choose to report some post or thread?

May Allah bless you

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
You need to have a look at this thread in the Introduce Yourself section. It should solve your problem.

So sister, there is no moderator (def: Someone whose job is to control a discussion or an argument between people) with the username 'moderator'. :)

twa allicum saalam dear sister

Jazzak Allah kahir for finding my post usefull Alhmaudlilah.

And regarding your question Inshallah you can contact Moderators in any time which are colored in green. By clicking on their user name it will appear to you option "Send a private message".and that is all.

May Allah bless you

thanks bro and sister asja u help means alot mayAllah help u in return................and i knew what moderator means here:hijabi: