It's Friday - Don't forget

hassana elkoussi

As-salamu alaikom dear bros & sisters

Now that it's Friday, here's a reminer of

Reading Soorat al-Kahf

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 893; Muslim, 852

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khduri that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on Friday, he will be illuminated with light between the two Fridays
.” Narrated by al-Haakim; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 836 :ma:

Jum'aa Mubarakah

:salam2::hearts:

ansari

STRANGER...

Reading Soorat al-Kahf

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khduri that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on Friday, he will be illuminated with light between the two Fridays
.” Narrated by al-Haakim; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 836 :ma:

jazakallah khair sister :)
may ALLAH giv u good in this world n hereafter and grant u jannat ul firdous..ameen

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
May Allah reward you ya sister I really forgot it, now I am leaving to read :D thanks a lot for reminding :D

phy_sabet

who strive hard
:salam2:

Gzak ALLAH khiran sister

also remember to send ur slat on(ask ALLAH to bless) the prophet mohammad

more and more

sla ALLAH alyhe wasalam :)

:wasalam:

hassana elkoussi

Gzak ALLAH khiran sister

also remember to send ur slat on(ask ALLAH to bless) the prophet mohammad

more and more

sla ALLAH alyhe wasalam :)

:wasalam:

:salam2: brother,

Yes, you're right. I should've included this in the post. Anyway, jazak Allah khairan for this valuable reminder.

wasalam

hassana elkoussi

Hmm do we have to recite complete surah or first 10 aayahs ?

Salam alaikum brother,

Actually there's another hadith which says, " Whoever memorizes the first ten ayahs of Surat Al-Kahf will be protected from the fitnah of Ad-Dajjal ( AntiChrist ).

Salam

Muslimah_75

Akhira is close.....
Oh! JazakAllah for sharing ukhti! :)

But ukhti if you can answer my questiom can we read part of it like during the morning or something and the rest later on? :( Because I have school and I will not have time to read it all at once :( Do you think so?

Salams!! :D

hassana elkoussi

As-salamu alaikum dear sister,

I don't think there's anything wrong with that, but probably reading the whole of it one shot would be far better. However, if you have more free time on Thursday, you can do it any time after Maghrib, since Friday begins after the Maghrib of Thursday and ends by the Maghrib of Friday. So try to find which suits you more, what really matters is that you should have it recited before Friday ( Maghrib). May Allah make things easy for you.:tti_sister: Ameen

:hearts::hearts:

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah

Reading Soorat al-Kahf

Jum'aa Mubarakah

Assalaamu Alaikum Yaa Sis............

Yes. Thx for reminding me and i would like to add another small thing to it..... Pls recite more and more Salawaath on Noble Prophet Muhammed Rasoole Karim SAW (PBUH) as to day is Friday.........

Allahumma Salli Ala Seyyedinaa Muhammad Wa Alaa Aali Muhammed....:tti_sister::tti_sister:

ansari

STRANGER...
O you who believe (Muslims)! When the call is proclaimed for the Salât (prayer) on Friday (Jumu'ah prayer), come to the remembrance of Allâh [Jumu'ah religious talk (Khutbah) and Salât (prayer)] and leave off business (and every other thing), That is better for you if you did but know!(Surah Al-Jumua: verse 9)

Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah :saw: said, "Taking a bath (before coming to Friday prayers) is obligatory on every adult.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar: Allah's Apostle:saw: said, "Anyone of you attending the Friday (prayers) should take a bath." (Sahih Bukhari)

Prophet :saw: said, "A person who has a bath on Friday, cleanses himself fully, uses oil and perfume; then goes to the mosque early in the afternoon and takes his place quietly without pushing or disturbing people; then he prays (optional prayer as much as he was able to pray); then sits quietly listening to the Khutbah, he will be forgiven his sins between this Jumah and the next Jumah." (Bukhari).

Abu Hurairah (ra) narrated that the Messenger of Allah :saw: said, "On Friday the Angels stand oust the door of the mosque and write down the names of the people in the order in which they enter the mosque for Friday prayer. The first group of people who enter the mosque get the reward equivalent to that of sacrificing a camel, the people who enter the mosque after them get the reward equivalent to that of sacrificing a cow. The people who enter the mosque after them get the reward equivalent to that of sacrificing a ram and the people who follow on likewise get this reward of a Chicken, egg and so on there is a gradation of rewards for the people as they enter. The angels keep writing the names of the people as they enter the mosque until the Imam sits down to give Khutbah. Then the angels collect their registers and sit and listen to the Khutbah." (Bukhari, Muslim).

There is another hadith. Jabir (ra) says that once a man, came to Friday Prayer while the Messenger of Allah :saw: was delivering Khutbah, so Allah's messenger (saw) asked him, "Did you pray?" "No", he answered. Then Prophet (saw) said to him, "Stand up and pray ." (Bukhari, Muslim)

ALLAH KNOWS BEST