"Jesus'es OWN FAMILY did not think of him as GOD!" in bible written by them

island muslim

As Salaam Alaiykum,

Jesus (peace be upon him) and a bible written by those MOST Close to him unlike Paul, who DID NOT EVEN MEET JESUS. They beleive Jesus (peace be upon him) was the SERVANT OF GOD in their bible just like our Islamic beleif.

[yt]wDrObm8aotM[/yt]

What Do you brothers and sisters think?? I would love brother Big AK to specially see this!

Jazaakumallah khairan.

Rashadi

furthermore, his true and immediate followers were not even christian but were known as 'people of the way' or ahl sunah. they were also called nazarenes and ebionites. christianity is almost a totally different religion from them. christians were those who followed pauline teachings while the followers of jesus(peace be upon him) were under the leadership of james the just, who was ablood relative of jesus (peace be upon him) .

island muslim

Jazaakallah khairan for your reply brother Rashadi. I heard of these abionites before who were Jews who beleived in Jesus'es message aloong with the the Thaurat right?

I really dont understand why christians can believe in the trinity after all these clear evidences.