Jewish Rabbi Tells the Truth About Gaza

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
If the real Jews are so much against the Zionist and it looks like that they are against them, and they also see no posibility of Zionists ever changing their course, then why they do not raise arms against the Zionists?

Doing demonstration will achive nothing. We all know that.

If they really want to help the Arab victims and themselves as well then the true Jews should raise arms and fight with the Muslims against the Zionists.
The situation now is such that just words won't do much for any party.

:wasalam:

ed209

the State of Israel is completely a secular authority. And the so-called Israeli citizens r not Jews at all, they r Germans, Russians, Americans, but not Jews. I respect the authentic Judaism, but the secular Zionism is just a freak.

Mohammed-Hamdan

This rabbi has been very active lately - but i think his concern is to defend judaism and the real jews so that they don't end up having a bad name like the muslims - terrorists.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
God spoke the truth when He said:

وَمِنْ قَوْمِ مُوسَى أُمَّةٌ يَهْدُونَ بِالْحَقِّ وَبِهِ يَعْدِلُونَ

"And of the people of Moses there is a community who guide with the truth and with it they judge." (7:159)

Authentic Jews are victims of Zionism in much the same way most Muslims are victims of radicalism. Their religion is portrayed to the world in a very negative light by people who do not represent it!

Brother Ayman said it all..baraka allaho feeh

We cannot go on doubting *everyone* just because they are not from the Ummah...sobhanallah...the good and the evil dwell within every nation...

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

this rabbi is definitely telling the truth. i have seen him on a news program once and sadly the people on the show tried to make him look crazy. he also has much courage to speak out against zionism. his life could be in danger because there are a lot of fanatical people supportive of the zionist movement.

tabuzbr

asalaamualikum dear all,the irony of it all as i see it, is ofcourse the worst of genocide seems to be taking place but the whole world is watching n is able to do nothing about it just becos perhaps united states is not supporting the rest of the world n is with israel,so its like these two countries together are powerful than the rest of the world or perhps we r letting them believe ,rather confirming their belief which is the reason why israel is so confidently rejecting all appeals of ceasefire n even the un calls for ceasefire .and we r simply watching the huge number of innocents especially children being killed mercilessly,and we r just passing our comments here.its definitely most heartrending i would say and i really wish we could do sthg. but then i' also confident that all our prayers will be answrd one day by the Almighty and the zionists wll burn in hell.

Rashadi

Not all Jews are bad and not all Jews are Zionists. There are good among them anmd there are others who just blindly support zionism because they think it protects Jews but in reality zionism has nothing to do with Jews except that it uses them and the horrible holocaust to get their agendas. Most Jews did not want to go to Palestine after the holocaust but they were bribed and minupulated. We are Muslims and we shouldn't behave like mushriks and kafirs do. We should help our brothers in Palestine and should try to end this conflict soon as possible. In the mean time we have to donate, protest, boycott and unite as one brotherhood. It's not wrong to speak out against zionosm or even do something about it but we shouldn't paint all Jews with the same brush. Just a reminder inshaAllah.

May Allah bless our ummah and guide all to the straight path, increase our iman and make us more devoted to Him and do what is right, Amin.

maria_hajjaj

If the real Jews are so much against the Zionist and it looks like that they are against them, and they also see no posibility of Zionists ever changing their course, then why they do not raise arms against the Zionists?

Doing demonstration will achive nothing. We all know that.

If they really want to help the Arab victims and themselves as well then the true Jews should raise arms and fight with the Muslims against the Zionists.
The situation now is such that just words won't do much for any party.

I will respond with another question: " why is that muslims from all over the world, but especially from those arabic countries were their mouth is being "shout", where their soul and their religion are being continuously "under arrest"" ,"why they do not raise arms against their leaders?" as you said...
Why we allways see wath other must do and expect OTHERS TO ACT?? why don't WE ACT FIRST??!! THEN...OTHERS WILL UNIT WITH US- ALLAH (SWT) prommesed that HE WILL NOT LET HIS BELIVERS TO FIGHT ALONE!! ALLAH (SWT) IS WAITHING FOR HIS BELIVERS TO START FIGHTING SO AS HIS HELP TO COME!! Jewish told Moises (pbuh):" you go and fight with your God, and then we will come(meening<when the fight it will be finished and the victory on>
Today we are doing the same???!!! we are leting the filistin and Allah(swt) to fight alone against Zionist!! and then we will share the Victory?! this is our plan??!! Well THING AGAIN!! because this is a TEST FOR ALL OF US and untill we will not understand this..no Victory will come!!! InshaAllah Allah (swt) have merci of our souls!!:tti_sister:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
God spoke the truth when He said:

وَمِنْ قَوْمِ مُوسَى أُمَّةٌ يَهْدُونَ بِالْحَقِّ وَبِهِ يَعْدِلُونَ

"And of the people of Moses there is a community who guide with the truth and with it they judge." (7:159)

Authentic Jews are victims of Zionism in much the same way most Muslims are victims of radicalism. Their religion is portrayed to the world in a very negative light by people who do not represent it!

I dont think we're victims of anything but the kuffar. Causes of that may lie within ourselves, but to somehow suggest that 'radicalism' is bringing down the muslims? ..that term was placed in your vocabulary by none other than the zionists themselves.