Jinn/Children

John Smith

:salam:

The good news is thing are improving with my little one,since i started playing a recording of Surah Baqarah in the rooms more often it feels as though a weight has been lifted from the room,there ismore of a ambient feeling.

Thus far i have not contacted any brothers on the matter as i have been doing Ruqiyah myself .

Getting there InshaAllah.

mushaf

The good news is thing are improving with my little one,since i started playing a recording of Surah Baqarah...
Brother, I was just going to suggest this as other have, seeing that you did that already and seeing improvements, brings smile to my face and increase my faith:)

I'm happy for you, and yes InshaAllah you'll be there and because of this "intrusion/test" you'll feel more connected to Allah(j.j)

Fatima Amenda

:salam:

The good news is thing are improving with my little one,since i started playing a recording of Surah Baqarah in the rooms more often it feels as though a weight has been lifted from the room,there ismore of a ambient feeling.

Thus far i have not contacted any brothers on the matter as i have been doing Ruqiyah myself .

Getting there InshaAllah.

Mash'Allah Brother, May Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala keep you and your family protected

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
may Allah protect you nad your family,brother.
previous night, my little son woke up and he ways looking all around and smiling in a very weird way and saying "cars" and pointing in the air.
few days ago we moved in a new house and since then lots of weird things are happening to us.
my husband can see " them" but he does not want to tell me. i feel kind of weird too. one day, i was sitting in the car,waiting for my husband and i was listening to surah yasin and the player went off itself. i saw shadow of a man in the backyard but let me tell you that thing are happening since my mother told me that my husband was saying weird things he might have jinns, before that everything was ok.