Jinn- Stories/Experiences

ponderer

Assalam o alaikum
We all know Jinn are true. And so there are also stories of them interacting with humans.

Anybody experienced anything themselves, or have a close friend/family member who have?

PLEASE KEEP THEM TRUE> IF YOU'RE NOT SURE ABOUT IT,THEN PLEASE DONT POST IT. JAZAKALLAH

and remember, without allah's will, Jinn, or anything for that matter, cant harm us.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
I have many stories, not personal experiences though, but my family has encountered many. Ill get back to you in a while.

Alhamdulilah I dont have any experience of seeing 'things'.

Assalamulaikum

ponderer

jazakallah

i havent either alhumdulillah

i just realized: if this offends somebody in anyway, or dislikes it, im sorry...i didnt mean to.....i just like listening to it because it makes me think

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:salam2:

I have one that just happened recently. It is still a traumatic experience for me.
It was the day after Eid festivies and I woke up early around 4 am the next morning and went outside 30 minutes later because it was hot inside my apartment. I looked across the street from my complex at this piece of land with only few trees, but well lighted.

Anywho..I saw this white figure..almost like it was floating going across the land towards a big tree. It was not very large probably a quarter of the tree stump. I couldn't move. The hair was on the back on my neck. The next thing I saw was a black figure chasing after it. After the initial shock I went inside and waited until my roommate woke up to tell her.

I hate looking across the street now. Some of my friends call me weird but others are like "yay you most definitely saw something unnatural".

:wasalam:

ponderer

i have one too...my friend told it tome today...

she went to africa 2 years ago for a visit....i think she was staying with her grandparents...anyway....her cousin told her to go and sit by the living room window at 1 am.....she refused but then agreed when her cousin said she would go too...
so my friend and her cousin waited until 1 am and then went to the window...she told me, between promises of her honesty, that she and her cousin heard footsteps outside coming and then stopping as soon as they reached the window....they continued to go to this window for a couple of nights, and each night this would happn:footsteps coming close then stopping at the window...
but then they got caught....their parents were reallly mad! they took both girls(friend and cousin) to some sheikh so quran could be recited upon them
the cousin, my friend said, even pressed her face against the window, in order to see the outside, but saw nobody...

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
i have one too...my friend told it tome today...

she went to africa 2 years ago for a visit....i think she was staying with her grandparents...anyway....her cousin told her to go and sit by the living room window at 1 am.....she refused but then agreed when her cousin said she would go too...
so my friend and her cousin waited until 1 am and then went to the window...she told me, between promises of her honesty, that she and her cousin heard footsteps outside coming and then stopping as soon as they reached the window....they continued to go to this window for a couple of nights, and each night this would happn:footsteps coming close then stopping at the window...
but then they got caught....their parents were reallly mad! they took both girls(friend and cousin) to some sheikh so quran could be recited upon them
the cousin, my friend said, even pressed her face against the window, in order to see the outside, but saw nobody...

Okay now that is just plain out creepy and crazy to go back to the same spot lol. They must of had some courage to sit at that time every night to listen to mysterious footsteps that could of been a weirdo...

My brother and I growing up slept in the same room because we would see some weird stuff in our house. If my brother was out of town, I would sleep in his room. Well one night I woke up and I looked to my side and saw a black figure..Well thinking it was my brother I started talking to this figure and then realized...Hey that is not my brother...I just turned around and went back to sleep lol.

We constantly heard footsteps coming up our stairs when no one else was home. We always saw shadows passing by our doors at night. My parents thought we were crazy, but when you have two people confirming the same thing ..I don't know

Allahu_Hassbi

jazakallah

i havent either alhumdulillah

i just realized: if this offends somebody in anyway, or dislikes it, im sorry...i didnt mean to.....i just like listening to it because it makes me think

Me too i haven't encountered any yet.Alahamdullilah.And i don't want to either.Inshallah
Man it will remove the soul out of me.But i love hearing such stories like you too.
I will relate you one here as you said you like listening such creepy stories.
Not a scary one though.

My dad has encountered a number of time when he was young.But just recently he was on his way to home from this desert area to visit his frndz that he saw some one dressed in long white robes on the high way who tried to stop my dad to ask for a lift.My dad stopped and this guy entered his car.My dad asked him where he wanted to go? He just pointed ahead where there was nothing only total darkness and you know what my dad told his hand were the darkest he had ever seen and he was so stinking and he had such long legs that my dad didn't even dare turn to have a look on his face. My dad didn't talk any more as he got this creepy feeling if he was a Jinn besides him.My dad just said Bismillah and started to drive silently when he came near to roads lit with lights this Jinn just waved his hand to stop and came out of the car.My dad just spoke him that there is nothing here only this dark desert where wud you go?? And at this point my dad turned to look at him he was no where to be seen and there was just total darkness in the desert where he disappeared.
wow!!!! that was a long one sorry abt that but all i can say he had a drive with a jinn :biggrin:He came back shivering so bad.
But i think that served him well coz my dad wud always return late at night and keep my mum up soo late too and she wud always feel so drowsy waiting for him to serve him dinner.
After this incident he is always home early and wudn't go off to far away places & return home late.:D

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
Me too i haven't encountered any yet.Alahamdullilah.And i don't want to either.Inshallah
Man it will remove the soul out of me.But i love hearing such stories like you too.
I will relate you one here as you said you like listening such creepy stories.

My dad has encountered a number of time when he was young.But just recently he was on his way to home from this desert area to visit his frndz that he saw some one dressed in long white robes on the high way who tried to stop my dad to ask for a lift.My dad stopped and this guy entered his car.My dad asked him where he wanted to go? He just pointed ahead where there was nothing only total darkness and you know what my dad told his hand were the darkest he had ever seen and he was so stinking and he had such long legs that my dad didn't even dare turn to have a look on his face. My dad didn't talk any more as he got this creepy feeling if he was a Jinn besides him.My dad just said Bismillah and started to drive silently when he came near to roads lit with lights this Jinn just waved his hand to stop and came out of the car.My dad just spoke him that there is nothing here only this dark desert where wud you go?? And at this point my dad turned to look at him he was no where to be seen and there was just total darkness in the desert where he disappeared.
wow!!!! that was a long one sorry abt that but all i can say he had a drive with a jinn :biggrin:
But i think that served him well coz my dad wud always return late at night and keep my mum up soo late too and she wud always feel so drowsy waiting for him to serve him dinner.
After this incident he is always home early and wudn't go off to far away places & return home late.:D

Okay now that gave me the shivers!

ponderer

...Hey that is not my brother...I just turned around and went back to sleep lol.

lol....no that is just creepy!! i would scream and run away, waving my arms in the air...that is to say, if i hadnt fainted already!
alright maybe not that much...but still i wouldnt have been able to sleep....you got courage girl! mashallah:)

and yeah i told her she was crazy to keep on going back......she just shrugged and laughed!

oo i have another one too

ponderer

allahu_hassbi

i just read your post and my eyes just kept on getting bigger and bigger.....and then relaxed when the jinn just left quietlt...alhumdulillah

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

So I am guessing Jinn can speak to you. In my old house, I would always hear this voice saying my name. I talked to my bro about it and he had the same experience and he thought it was me the entire time screaming his name outside the door. I am glad I do not live in that house haha. Alhamdullilah.

It didn't help either that I lived in a notorious city for creepy things. Now I am 75 miles away and no more creepiness at my new place :D

ponderer

This one happened to my 2 aunts..

My grandparents and aunts went to stay over at my grandfather's brother's place. Where his brother lived, there was a house, surrounded by trees, then another house, trees and so on. So obviously at night there were not many lights outside. Im not sure if there were any. And these people were in the habit of turning every light off at night. The result: Total darkness.
So when night time came, my grandmother and her sister in law slept in one room. My aunts room and their cousin's was perpendicular to it, so at one time, you couldnt open the doors to both rooms.(I guess they opened to the outside or something:S) These doors were make out of a screen type of thing...like net? With 'holes' in them Carved I suppose.
So my aunt woke up to go to the washroom or for a drink. She woke my other aunt too, cuz she was too scared to go by herself, since it was pitch black. So the 2 go and when they came back, my aunt was trying to open the door to their room when they heard, a deep angry male voice right beside their left ear, coming from behind the screen door where my grandmom was sleeping, telling them to 'hurry up, go away'.....

Allahu_Hassbi

allahu_hassbi

i just read your post and my eyes just kept on getting bigger and bigger.....and then relaxed when the jinn just left quietlt...alhumdulillah

Well he left quitely coz my dad says he had said Bismillah before driving which he never used to.Really serves him well :lol: my dad.He is changed for good.

ponderer

Yeah, you can hear them if they let you...
My dads friends apartment used to be like that...they'd hear things too. But then they put some duas around the house in everyroom, and its alright now alhumdulillah

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
Yeah, you can hear them if they let you...
My dads friends apartment used to be like that...they'd hear things too. But then they put some duas around the house in everyroom, and its alright now alhumdulillah

That is good to hear alhamdullilah, but at this time I was not Muslim lol..so I had no idea what to do lol but run downstairs to my mommy and be like we need to get out of this house now. Parents should really listen to their kids haha.

ponderer

haha i drag my stories soo much im sorry! i just like to talk, and since im not talking, i like to type:) but hey...details!!