Jinn- Stories/Experiences

Allahu_Hassbi

This is so scary. I mean your uncle saw the bed beside him full of men sitting down talking.Man this is really creepy.Moreover one of them put your uncle's head on his lap???.Oh i wud have gone nuts if this had happend to me.May Allah SWT forbids

Storm

SiStEr
I saw a jinn when i was ten. It was in the middle of the night, everyone was sleeping, i was the only one awake. I shared a room with my older sister. And then suddenly i saw 2 hands with long nails calling my name. Now if it was anybody else they would scream or run, i didnt even wake my sister coz i didnt want to ruin her sleep!!!!!
I sat in my bed and covered myself. I dont now how i survived :|

twas19

salaam

About 3 weeks ago i was in my dining room studyng for my assignments than suddenly the fan got swithced on by itself and i remember that about 30 mins ago my mom has switched it off and i saw it with my own eyes this has happened with about 2-3 times.And once while in toilet i was doing wudu the shower got opened its knob got moved by itself.7 months ago my aunts visited our house and at night while sleeping she saw a woman standing besides the door..

Someone told me that there are jinns in almost all the houses i dont know weather its right ...

may allah(swt) protect us from all the evil.

wasalam

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
wow...may Allah protect us bros and sisters... i always listen to Quran recitation when im at home alone...i always feel creeped out for some reason...

seeking_peace1

Your Sister in Islam
Assalam-o-Alaikum.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

you ppl. are scaring the out of me :SMILY26:.jinn...i haven't seen any and i had hate to see ever Allah protect us all.but i had this experience when i was 9,10 yrs old.once we i.e. my mother bro and my two female cousins,we went to our village.we own a house there but it mostly stays deserted for being not in use.it was winter.we stayed there at night,the whole night the door was being knocked at but when we would open the door and see then no one was there.when we got up in the morning we saw large honey bees lying besides the door dead.we were pretty much satisfied ohh well... but still it was kinda confusing.then we got out met our relatives and all that.when the time came to leave and we started locking up the doors.there were five doors in all,after we locked four of them and moved towards the fifth suddenly one door started to move forward and backward with such a pace as if trying to break through or knocking hystericaly asking to open up and then it stopped.we were shocked couldn't make out what happened then suddenly another one started and before it stopped another one. oh myyyyyy we were so scared but my mother, may Allah SWT bless her with Janaah tul Firdous, was really brave woman she asked my bro to open the doors.we opened the doors but nothing inside.some ppl told us that being deserted jinn occupied it.it can be true but apart from that it was also magic we later found out.some ppl didn't want us to stay there.BUT it was scaryyyyyyyy...and i still remember every detail :eek:.

W'Salam.

abdullah1111

asslamoalaykom

my brother said he saw out of the window angry faces at night and one night i felt a snake going in and out of my bed,he felt ants.

in our old house when we first moved in we saw shadows running accross the hall

my mom was in bed and she saw two black cat eyes she could'nt move or speak she just tryed to say bissmillah and it went !!!!!!! spooks

sallams abdullah

i jz had this case in my previous skool last year when i was sitiin for my o level...lucky me there were alot of other kids in the hall...well i was sittin for my malay exam n it was nearly 5 pm n the day was gettin dark bcause the sky was filled with dark clouds n the wind was really strong....so this girl who was siittin on the other side n i mean totally the other side like im in the 1st row n shes sittin in the last row near the window...so she has a view of the jungle from her seat(well every1 has that view in the last row) but i think she looked to long at the jungle n saw something .....then first she started to make noises like a dog beaten up or running scared(if uve heard that type of voice)...the invigilators tought she was crying bcause she couldnt attempt the question so 1 of the teachers went to her n woow..she erupted like crazy screaming n laughing like a man ...i mean u could feel that her voice bcame heavy n her laugh gave u the chills...lucky me the exam hall was full n i was on like 10 rows away from her...but it still affected my exam ...i couldnt get a grip of my pen ...its like my hand bcame too sweaty...sheesh n i missed a whole 25 mark question ...they termed the case as histeria ...the number of those cases has been growing every year in skools here

muslima89

Allah is merciful
i jz had this case in my previous skool last year when i was sitiin for my o level...lucky me there were alot of other kids in the hall...well i was sittin for my malay exam n it was nearly 5 pm n the day was gettin dark bcause the sky was filled with dark clouds n the wind was really strong....so this girl who was siittin on the other side n i mean totally the other side like im in the 1st row n shes sittin in the last row near the window...so she has a view of the jungle from her seat(well every1 has that view in the last row) but i think she looked to long at the jungle n saw something .....then first she started to make noises like a dog beaten up or running scared(if uve heard that type of voice)...the invigilators tought she was crying bcause she couldnt attempt the question so 1 of the teachers went to her n woow..she erupted like crazy screaming n laughing like a man ...i mean u could feel that her voice bcame heavy n her laugh gave u the chills...lucky me the exam hall was full n i was on like 10 rows away from her...but it still affected my exam ...i couldnt get a grip of my pen ...its like my hand bcame too sweaty...sheesh n i missed a whole 25 mark question ...they termed the case as histeria ...the number of those cases has been growing every year in skools here

I would literally freak out if i was there. I'm now alone in a big room and there's no one there, so i got a little scared by podolskis story:SMILY26::SMILY26::SMILY26: i wish i hadn't read this now.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
these stories just freaked the hell outa' me
:Di think i will listen to some quran!!!

did this thread have to be madE:mad:

:salam2:

A Kashmiri

I have got lot of things to say about them...... I had personal experience as I have seen some things at friends place.

1st One

During Ramdaan before 8 or 9 years, I was in teens, I had insisted on staying in Masjid for Eatiqaf,,,. It was winter and snowy, and I was alone in the Masjid, with no electricity. I was reading Quran under candle light and I just felt sleep. I just felt somebody touched my back and was waking me as soon as i woke up i felt somebody walking back as it was creating slight noise of foot steps on the floor, I found that the candle had almost starting burning the wooden base on which it was standing.

Whoever it was but He was kind enough to save me and the masjid. I just thanked Allah for helping me..

2nd One..

Second one happened to the neighbour of my best friend. The neighbours house and the house of my friend are close by and one can go inside the others house from interconnected doors.

While one day i had gone there and was sitting, my friend and his family hadnt slept for days as the Jin in the neighbours house was causing fire on things. Cupboards, beds, doors were on fire and the Jin was making it clear that he is not happy. All the neighbours were trying to save the neigbourhood from fire and they were struggling with keeping pace on extinguishing the fire caused by Jin. Jin even had pushed some men out of windows while they were trying to extinguish the fire. The Jin was accepting the orders of the many sheikhs who was trying to pacify him and asking him to leave the house.

Soon i too heard a cry of women and kids in the house and we rushed to the spot to find that the Jin had once again starting burning things in the house, wallah it was chilling.

Then finally they got a very good sheikh who controlled the Jin and then fire stopped. They however had to keep one full sheep ( Cooked) at a place for the Jin.

Let me stop now here....

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Me too i haven't encountered any yet.Alahamdullilah.And i don't want to either.Inshallah
Man it will remove the soul out of me.But i love hearing such stories like you too.
I will relate you one here as you said you like listening such creepy stories.
Not a scary one though.

My dad has encountered a number of time when he was young.But just recently he was on his way to home from this desert area to visit his frndz that he saw some one dressed in long white robes on the high way who tried to stop my dad to ask for a lift.My dad stopped and this guy entered his car.My dad asked him where he wanted to go? He just pointed ahead where there was nothing only total darkness and you know what my dad told his hand were the darkest he had ever seen and he was so stinking and he had such long legs that my dad didn't even dare turn to have a look on his face. My dad didn't talk any more as he got this creepy feeling if he was a Jinn besides him.My dad just said Bismillah and started to drive silently when he came near to roads lit with lights this Jinn just waved his hand to stop and came out of the car.My dad just spoke him that there is nothing here only this dark desert where wud you go?? And at this point my dad turned to look at him he was no where to be seen and there was just total darkness in the desert where he disappeared.
wow!!!! that was a long one sorry abt that but all i can say he had a drive with a jinn :biggrin:He came back shivering so bad.
But i think that served him well coz my dad wud always return late at night and keep my mum up soo late too and she wud always feel so drowsy waiting for him to serve him dinner.
After this incident he is always home early and wudn't go off to far away places & return home late.:D

:wasalam:

CREEPY

It's 2:01 a.m. here in California, I was planning to go outside my house and catch some fresh air (which I do routinely, but now I"m getting goosebumps)
Errrr.. Thanks alot guys!

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Ok I want to tell you guys a story about what happened to me. I did not the that much about jinns until I started a thread a few days ago. But I still do not know if this was jinn or not. (because of the things that happened) You tell me! and another thing normally if someone told me these things I would definetly have said there crazy until it happened to me.

It was about 2-3 years ago I traveled to my mothers house in another state during Mother's Day weekend in America. While I was visiting my mother one of my associates(friend) died. Years ago before I was muslim she used to be my best friend. So people said (non muslims) "Oh she will come back and visit you" and Ya Allah I was scaredddddd...... I traveled back to my state after a few day to my grandmothers home. My Grandmother, grandfather and myself were sitting watching T.V. My grandfather said he was going to church so me and my grandmother were alone. Then my grandmother said she was going to the store. Now I started thinking about what people said that she would come and visit. You guys the house was dark and big except the living area were I was sitting. I was on the couch and beside me was a table that had a digial radio were the screen/lcd reads infromation like hello and the station, etc... Anyways as I was watching the t.v. and I head a click and it came on and the screen read hello so I cut it off then I continued to watch t.v. Not even a minuted later I hear click and on again so I cut it off again. Now I could barely move I am shocked and nervous. Forget the t.v. I just sit still on the couch and Walihi click and hello again so I unplugged it. I sat on the couch until my grandmother returned and I told her. She must have that I was crazy. So I just stopped talking about it. So nothing happened again until I went to my mom's again. So I returned to my mother's state again about 2 weeks later near the time of her funeral and me and my cousin were on the phone speaking about the associate (friend) who died. After we got off of the phone I put my daughter to sleep upstairs and I returned downstairs to watch T.v. In my daughter room she has a baby piano that started playing a song. (you know the ones where you can either play by hand or push a button and a preselected song starts.) Well a preselected song started. So I went up stairs I thought my daughter woke up and started playing with her toys. Guess what!!! she was still sleeping Then I was scared all over again until my mom came. Was that jinn? If it was I think me being so scared must have let them mess with me :( or could there be another explanation since they are electronics. I dont know

OsMaN_93

Here to help
reading Quran and seeking refuge from Allah will get rid of this stuff.. many ppeople experience it when they move into a new house or work place etc........
read surat Al-baqara most and they will leave inshallah :D

OsMaN_93

Here to help
I have got lot of things to say about them...... I had personal experience as I have seen some things at friends place.

1st One

During Ramdaan before 8 or 9 years, I was in teens, I had insisted on staying in Masjid for Eatiqaf,,,. It was winter and snowy, and I was alone in the Masjid, with no electricity. I was reading Quran under candle light and I just felt sleep. I just felt somebody touched my back and was waking me as soon as i woke up i felt somebody walking back as it was creating slight noise of foot steps on the floor, I found that the candle had almost starting burning the wooden base on which it was standing.

Whoever it was but He was kind enough to save me and the masjid. I just thanked Allah for helping me..

2nd One..

Second one happened to the neighbour of my best friend. The neighbours house and the house of my friend are close by and one can go inside the others house from interconnected doors.

While one day i had gone there and was sitting, my friend and his family hadnt slept for days as the Jin in the neighbours house was causing fire on things. Cupboards, beds, doors were on fire and the Jin was making it clear that he is not happy. All the neighbours were trying to save the neigbourhood from fire and they were struggling with keeping pace on extinguishing the fire caused by Jin. Jin even had pushed some men out of windows while they were trying to extinguish the fire. The Jin was accepting the orders of the many sheikhs who was trying to pacify him and asking him to leave the house.

Soon i too heard a cry of women and kids in the house and we rushed to the spot to find that the Jin had once again starting burning things in the house, wallah it was chilling.

Then finally they got a very good sheikh who controlled the Jin and then fire stopped. They however had to keep one full sheep ( Cooked) at a place for the Jin.

Let me stop now here....
lol bro... thats funny.. cheeky thing :D

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
reading Quran and seeking refuge from Allah will get rid of this stuff.. many ppeople experience it when they move into a new house or work place etc........
read surat Al-baqara most and they will leave inshallah :D

So it was jinn? Now its good but what Ayahs or the whole surah?

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Originally Posted by OsMaN_93 View Post
read surat Al-baqara most and they will leave inshallah

No they will definitely come to the person and ask him brother I am also Muslim can i sleep now.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Ha no imagination!!!! unless i cant see or hear lol but guess jinn or coincidence both electrical.