Jinn- Stories/Experiences

sha587

Shahid abdullah
What with Jins these are poor creatures there are so many restrictions on these creatures. But i heard no sound proof if person read Surat Jin 200 or close to this figure he will encounter to Jins. Try it in quite place.

By the way anybody know what science says about jins. If you are interested than read articles about 4th dimension.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
What with Jins these are poor creatures there are so many restrictions on these creatures. But i heard no sound proof if person read Surat Jin 200 or close to this figure he will encounter to Jins. Try it in quite place.

By the way anybody know what science says about jins. If you are interested than read articles about 4th dimension.
:salam2::confused:
are you sure of this....? probably some romour .. but i wont try it.. *scared*:shymuslima1:

:lol::salam2:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
once lol only once i listened to surah al jinn in bed.. the whole thing.
and never experienced any encountering :lol:
:salam2:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
lol I dont know if I believe that! so is sha saying it brings encounters with jinn if you read it???

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Usually they do not appear to humans, although their voices may be heard on some occasions when they wake a person for prayer or tell him of some things. In conclusion, the believing jinn help the believers even though the believers may not realize it, and they love everything good for them. Similarly, believing humans love everything good for their believing brethren among the jinn, and they ask Allaah to give them everything good. They may attend lessons, and they love to listen to the Qur’aan and knowledge, as stated above. The believers among the jinn attend the lessons of humans, at some times and in some lands, and they benefit from the lessons of humans. All of this happens and is well known. This has been clearly stated by many of the scholars whom the jinn contacted and asked about some issues; they told them that they had attended their lessons. All of this is well-known, and Allaah is the One Whose help we seek.

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/8214

sha587

Shahid abdullah
My uncle is the scholar and he know most of the methods and i was not discussing with you but anyway when i was 7 years old he was practicng as a aamil. aamil is a person who help people to spirit away. May be most of you do not believe this but this is fact. As my father and mother told me that my uncle at that time has one jin and he was disable. Lol. May be none of you believe but it up to you.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters!

I have not experienced very extraordinary things, but I found a few incidents chilling!

A little story:
Almost 2 years ago, around 1-2 am in a very long winter night, I was in my car, parked in a dark street in Cheshire (don't aske me why, lol).

I noticed something white in my side mirror coming towards my car. I quickly sat straight and hit the central lock key.

As the person got very close to my car, it stopped.
So inevitably, I looked around and there was this old lady in her white gown peaking at me looking like she wanted to tell me something.

So, I had to turn my electric window down slightly.
She told me in a heavy voice that "i think there is someone in my house can, you help me please?"

At this time, I was freaked out.
I asked what she meant and she told me that maybe it was a thief and that she was too scared to stay at home and left the house in her gown.

As I saw, she was shiverring, then I was sure she was indeed an old lady in trouble and I let her in my car.
She sat in front seat next to me and then I called the police who attended in a few minutes and took the lady away and the police thanked me for helping her.

A real incident:
I was living in a house on my own which had 5 rooms. The doors of all the rooms were accessible from a lawn in the centre. So none of the rooms were connected to eachother internally.

There was no electricity at night time so i had to use candle to read my books.
It was a very hot summer night and there was not even the slightest wind.

There was a big tree in the middle of the lawn and not even one leaf was moving. It was a very humid and windless night.

At about midnight, while sitting in front of a candle with my book on the carpet in the biggest room of the house, I stopped reading and lifted my eyes up towards the window which was about 3 meters wide.

The curtains were all drawn back and all I could see outside was the darkest sky I had ever seen.
I suddenly noticed my lonliness in this absolute darkness and silence.
As I stared through the windows, one of the curtains had a sudden move, as if blown by a sudden gush of wind, but there was no wind whatsoever.

I started to feel a little uncomfortable so in order to turn my attention away from this, I continued my reading.
The candle was only an arms length away from me which suddenly went off in a manner as though someone directed the wind from his mouth just to put it off.
Both these incidents happened in a matter of 2 minutes.

I quickly reached the match box and lit the candle and then grabbed the lantern which was on the table and lit that also.
I walked with the lantern to the window and had a long look at the lawn and the bushy tree.

I left the lantern at the window and came back towards the candle. I covered myself in a blanket inspite the heat and then blew off the candle and prayed to go to sleep as fast as possible.

Interestingly, I lived in the same house for another year on my own after this incident.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I use to feel scared about these things sometimes when I thought about it. Like I was at the Jamaat last week, and than the Uncles and the Brother were sleeping in a room. And so my Uncle and I wer the only ones who wer going to do Tahajudd, and so I went to do Wudhu, and it took me the regular 10-20 minutes, because I wanted to do it correctly, and by the time I finished I got out and my Uncle was over doing Tahajudd in the larger room wer they do Salat.

And so he told me to turn the lights off, and leave the one in the kitchen on. And so he went to slep. Everybody was in the room in the Brothers entrance (at the front), and that was next to the kitchen with two doors. I was scared of beign alone and stuff, so I put a napkin on the floor for my Sajdah place, and I started doing Tahajudd.

Mashallah I did it like how I try to do for all my Salat, by doing it sincerely. It takes me 5-10 minutes jsut for 2 Rakah Magreib Sunnah, LoL, and I think that time it took me like half an hour to an hour, Subhanallah.

But when I was doing Salat I started feling a bit scared being alone. Like as if I thought hat ther might be a Jinn behind me trying to do something to me, and I was thinking about just doing my Witr and 2 Rakah Tahajudd, but you know what? I didn't.

I started yelling at myself in my head as I was doing Salat, I was saying to myself, "What's wrong with you? What? Your scared of a pathetic Jinn? Who are you scared of? Who is your Lord? Do you fear a measly Jinn or do you fear Allah Ta Alla?"

And I started remembering the last part from this Ayat from Surat Ali Imraan that I heard from Sheikh Muhamad Al Luhaidan, which was, "So fear me, if you are Truly Beleivers!"
And the way he, the great Sheikh, Rahmatullah Alayh spoke, was in my head, "Inn KungTum Mut Me Neen," and that made me feel stronger, more firm in my feet.

And I knew that there's amny reasons why a Jinn incident might never happen to me:

Because Jinn are scared of those who want to, and try their best to be the Obediant Slaves of their Lord, and I'm close to a Salafiyyah, and I dress like one. And that's truly me, words that are from my heart, I'm not boasting, just telling like it is. But anyway;

And they have mroe important matters to do. Like make me get off the path of being in Allah Ta Alla's pleasure and happiness. A thing they mgiht do is tell me, "Oh, jsut slep for 5 minutes, and than I wake up an hour later missing my Salat," or have this girl try to flirt with me at school adn think, oh, jsut do Taubah, or they'll jsut make me feel to tired that I don't caer about it and let them do stuff like that, becuase I never let that happen if I'm in my senses.

And the last is that I understand and know when I'm being WasWased, and when I'm doing Salat and something stupid comes to my mind, I start turning aound and saying, "Man I know your right ther talking to me, doing Was was, so just shut up!" And since I'm basically wierd, yeah, I say that to Jinns. Even if I can't see them, I know that they're present there and doing WasWas at me. And than I also call upon Allah Ta Alla right ther, I yell the Kalimah with my heart and say to Allah Ta Alla to send this Shaytaan away so I can do my Salat peacfully and hapilly, and than that's it, for now.

And so anyway, waht happened afterwards:

So I started feeling like my Eman was being raised in the clouds of Jannah, and my mind was like as if I was in Baytul Muqqadas, and that I was leading the Salat with all the Malayka behind me doing Salat with me, and I started thing that if the Jinn wants to hurt me, than let it so, Allah Ta Alla won't let it happe nto me unless he wants to, and I knew that Allah Ta Alla wouldn't want my life to end without getting closer to my dreams of beign an Ulemah, and than I also started thing that if the Jinn would try to do anything, than the Malayka (since they coem down to the whoever's doing Zikr of Allah Ta Alla, and I was doing so in my Salat), would chase tham away, but in my heart, I felt like I didn't care, all I cared about was pelasing my Lord, Allah Subhana Wa Ta Alla Azwaajel Akbar Al Adheeman.

And I raised my voice high, and it was like as if I thought hat all the Malayka in this world and in Jannah stop to listen to my Zikr, of the Boy Abdul Hasib. And I was kinda worried that I'd wake everyone up to :D, but Mashallah everyone was sound asleep after I walked in the room :D. And so I fell asleep, dreaming about the wonders of Jannah, dreaming aobut my brothers and sisters on Turn To Islam, and I slept peacefully.

Subhanallah............

And this is the part from Surah Ali Imran. Jsut go to 2:37 to go past the story of Uhud.

So, I hope you all liked my story. It might seem a bit funny, and a bit dumb, like, man, little kids, such dreams :rolleyes:, but hey, it feels great to say this. And I hope it helped many of you to contempalte and remember your duty towards Allah Ta Alla, and that whevner you remember these things, remember, "I fear none but Allah Ta Alla," shout it in your head if you need to! Shout it out loud! This raises your Eman ,and than you know that there is nothing that can maek you, not even a Shaytan, that can make you not listen and obey your Lord.

And I also hope that readind this made alot of you feel better to.

Well, Jazakallak Kyr Wa Barakallahu Feek for reading, Assalamu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wa Barakathuh.

globot

the subconscious whisper

hi,
since this topic is about Jinn, I would like to know what you know about their societies ? there lifespan ? the number of differents races ?

And most important i would like to know why you put this topic in the Scary group ? you shouldn't be afraid of them. In many ways they are like humans and like all Allah's creatures they can not do what they are not allow to.

Abel213

This happened years ago... My mom and my sis went to buy some school supplies at the store. Me and my dad were at home and my dad was sleeping on the couch downstairs. While I was watching TV in my sisters room, the door behind me started to shake like crazy and the doorknob was twisting. I thought it was my sis playing a joke on me, so I opened the door and ran downstairs. My dad was still asleep on the couch and my sis was not home yet. 15-20 mins later my mom and my sis arrive and say they had nothing to do with it. They never play jokes usually so maybe it was jinn...

Now for a really scary story...

My grandpa told me what happened to him a few days ago. Very frightening. Btw, he is probably the most honest Allah-fearing Muslim I've ever meet. Anyways, he had a fight with my grandmother and went to his room and sat on his bad. He was very sad and took the fetal position. He started to cry a little bit. He was thinking about Allah. Two little girls came out from the back of his tv and walked over to him. He thought he going crazy. Then he looked to the end of his bed and there he said was the most beautiful looking man he had ever seen. He closed his eyes for a little bit and something invisible was bringing some food for him. He declined the food.

When I was young some other kid told me that jinn were bringing his grandfather food. I think there is a connection.

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Assalamoalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu
I don't know much about jinn and i loved some of the creepy ones here.. I don't know why but since i was a kid i had more interest in scary stories than normal ones. Had real interest in books like goosebumps , fear street etc.. And used to scare my sisters while watching horror movies.. Anyways thats my past .. Alhamdulillah i've got only interest in islam these few months.
I want to share an incident that happened last summer..

It was as usual very humid and hot night and i had to keep window wide open for the fresh/cool air. I guess it was around 4 am and i was sleeping to glory. I just felt something massaging my feet . I had this ticking feeling to but i was loving it and then i got scared (don't get scared easily) i woke up and saw a cat rubbing its back to my feet. I started jumping of the bed (m never used to foot massage or any massage for that matter lol) and i woke my mum.. The cat jumped off the window. I washed my feet and went back to sleep.
I used to miss fajar salah A LOT. ALHAMDULILLAH these 6 months i haven't.. And when i analysed it recently. I think it was a wake up call for prayer..

Wallahualam..
Jazakullah khair

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I saw a Jinn some time agp. It was about 3 weeks ago, the day after I came home from the Jamaat with my Uncle. So me, my parents, and my two sisters wer in our car outside, ma da driving.

And so in the middle of the road, the place were there is just a small sidewalk thingy that no one ever goes on, a women in a white dress was walking there. I wasn't looking at her directly, because I knew for a fact that she was a Zanyah, but all I noticed was that she had dark skin (she obviously wasn't Afro-American either), in a white dress.

And it was only a few days ago when I remeberd this that I relized that it was a Shaytan. For RAsululah (SAW) said that: The Shaytaan comes out in the image of a women so he can make a beliber, a Muslim to adore the image of the women, therefore disobeying Allah Ta Alla.

Mashallah there is always a miracle in everything of the great trings of Allah Ta Alla.

danyal_1992

:salam2:
Once I was sleeping in my room covering my self wid a blanket and suddenly I fell something is in my blanket and then when woke up i was shocked that it was a cat wid his one little kid and also my woke up coz of my scream.I ran to my other room sleep there .

And I have another story scary but not much .It was my first encounter wid jins.I was sleeping in my room then I woke up and i saw some one old man wid white beard he was too long and i just closed my eye fell asleep again.And another my mother saw him too and he was talking to her and he said,"we are living here before u" and then disappear.

May Allah protect us from all the evils of our selves,world and the shaytan.
:wasalam:

Salem9022

I usually don't like to talk about jins because I have many bad expierence about this subject and I get really scared talking about it when Im alone. My mother used to tell me when I was young that if you say Jinn 3 times it will appear to you or it will come close to you, I don't know if this is authentic or not, maybe you guys know:frown: