Jinn- Stories/Experiences

Oem Soufiane

We can't see jinn, it is something else.

Can we see the jinn? Do they have a real form?

Can the jinn appear in human form? Do the jinn have a real form?.

Praise be to Allaah.

The question is composed of two parts.

1 – Do the jinn appear in human form?

2 – Do the jinn have a real form?

With regard to the first question, it may be said:

Firstly: it should be noted that the basic principle concerning the jinn is that they are concealed from mankind, hence they are called jinn, because the Arabic root janna refers to a single original meaning which is to cover and conceal, as Ibn Faaris said in Maqaayees al-Lughah. The jinn are so called because they are concealed from mankind, and the foetus is called janeen in Arabic because he is concealed in his mother’s womb, and a garden is called jannah because it is concealed by trees, and an insane person is called majnoon because his mind is covered, and so on in all derivations from this root.

Allaah has told us of this when He said (interpretation of the meaning):

“O Children of Adam! Let not Shaytaan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents [Adam and Hawwaa’ (Eve)] out of Paradise, stripping them of their raiments, to show them their private parts. Verily, he and Qabeeluhu (his soldiers from the jinn or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them”

[al-A’raaf 7:27]

Secondly: can they appear in human form?
The answer to that is that it is proven in the Sunnah and from real life that the jinn appear in different forms, such as the forms of people and animals, etc. Among the clearest evidence of that from the Sunnah is the story narrated by al-Bukhaari (3275) from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) put me in charge of guarding the zakaah of Ramadaan. Someone came to me and started scooping up some of the food, and I said, “By Allaah, I will take you to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).” He complained of being in need and having dependents, so Abu Hurayrah took pity on him and let him go. This happened three times, and on the third occasion, Abu Hurayrah said: “I will take you to the Messenger of Allaah. This is the third time and each time you say that you will not come back, then you come back.” He said, “Let me go and I will teach you something by means of which Allaah will benefit you.” I said: “What is it?” he said: “When you go to bed, recite Aayat al-Kursi, ‘Allaah! Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyoom (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists)…’ [al-Baqarah 2:255] until you complete the verse, then you will always have a protector from Allaah, and no devil will come near you until morning comes. So I let him go, and the next morning I told the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) what had happened. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “He told you the truth, although he is a liar. Do you know who you have been speaking to for three nights, O Abu Hurayrah?” He said: “No.” He said: “That was a devil (a shaytaan).”

Al-Haafiz ibn Hajar said in al-Fath: This hadeeth teaches us a number of things… that one of the characteristics of the Shaytaan is lying, and that he may appear in various forms that may be seen, and that the words of Allaah, “Verily, he and Qabeeluhu (his soldiers from the jinn or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them” [al-A’raaf 7:27], apply to when he is in the form with which he was created.

It was narrated that the Shaytaan appeared to Quraysh in the form of Suraaqah ibn Maalik ibn Ju’sham and encouraged them to fight the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). That happened during the battle of Badr. Ibn Jareer al-Tabari narrated in his Tafseer (12564) that ‘Urwah ibn al-Zubayr said:

When Quraysh decided to march, mention was made of what was between them and Bani Bakr – i.e., war – and that almost made them change their minds. Then Iblees appeared to them in the form of Suraaqah ibn Ju’sham al-Madlaji, who was one of the nobles of Banu Kinaanah, and said: “I will protect you against Kinaanah so that Kinaanah will not be able to do you any harm.” So they went ahead with their plan. This was also quoted by Ibn Katheer in al-Bidaayah wa’l-Nihaayah, 5/62.

In Saheeh Muslim (2236) it is narrated that Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “In Madeenah there is a group of the jinn who have become Muslim, so whoever sees any of these creatures let him give it a warning three times, then if it appears after that he may kill it, for it is a devil.”

The word translated as “creatures” here refers to kinds of snakes that appear in houses; they are not to be killed until they have been given a warning three times, because they may be jinn. See Ghareeb al-Hadeeth by Ibn al-Atheer.

Al-Nawawi said: What this means is that if they do not disappear after being warned, then they are not the kind of creatures that inhabit houses and they are not among the jinn who have become Muslim, rather that is a devil so there is no sin on you if you kill it and Allaah will never give the Shaytaan a way to prevail over you by taking revenge, unlike the creatures (snakes) and jinn who have become Muslim. And Allaah knows best. Sharh Muslim, 14/236.

There have been many such incidents. Shaykh al-Islam (Ibn Taymiyah) said: The jinn may appear in human and animal form, so they may appear as snakes and scorpions etc, or in the form of camels, cattle, sheep, horses, mules and donkeys, or in the form of birds, or in the form of humans, as the Shaytaan came to Quraysh in the form of Suraaqah ibn Maalik ibn Ju’sham when they wanted to set out for Badr. Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 19/44.

Thirdly: The jinn have led many people astray by appearing in the forms of awliya’ (“saints”) and righteous people etc. Shaykh al-Islam said: The Shaytaan often appears in the form of the person who is being called upon and asked for help, if he is dead or sometimes if he is alive, without the person who called upon him realizing it. Indeed the Shaytaan may appear in his form and the misguided mushrik who is seeking that person’s help may think that the person himself has responded to him when in fact it is the Shaytaan. This also happens to the kuffaar who seek the help of those of whom they think well, whether they are dead or alive, such as the Christians who seek the help of George or others of their saints, and it happens to those so-called Muslims who commit shirk and follow misguidance by seeking the help of those who are dead or absent. The Shaytaan appears to them in the form of the one upon whom they call, without him realizing that… More than one person has told me that they sought my help, and each of them told me a different story. I told each one of them that I did not answer any one of them and I did not know that they were seeking my help. It was said that this was an angel, but I said: Angels do not help mushriks, rather that was a devil who wanted to misguide him.

Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 19/47-48.

One of the greatest ways in which a Muslim may seek help against the devils is to “fortify” himself with adhkaar and reciting Aayat al-Kursiy, as stated in the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah quoted above.

See also questions no. 22816. 12715 and 42073.

With regard to the second part of the question, which is whether the jinn have a true form:

With regard to this matter of photographs of the jinn, which have fascinated many people and become widespread on some websites, it is not possible to verify the authenticity of what is in these websites, especially nowadays when people are highly skilled in producing in all kinds of deceptive pictures. Moreover researching such matters brings no spiritual or worldly benefit and serves no purpose. It is better to occupy oneself with things that will bring spiritual or worldly benefit such as reading and understanding what is in the Qur’aan and the saheeh Sunnah, and what a person needs to know and do of correct belief and worship, and the proper attitude and etiquette which the Muslim should develop, and so on. It should also be noted that publishing pictures of animate beings is haraam according to sharee’ah as is stated in the texts. See questions no. 13633, 10668 and 7918.

We ask Allaah to protect you and raise you in status and forgive your sins and bless you with knowledge and good deeds, for He is the Best One to be asked.

May Allaah send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions.

Islam Q&A

MOSABJA

I remember my friend who was influenced by black magic.
His family some enimity with some people.Who then some how did this magic.

Initially he suffered from intense fever .He also used to have intense power.He threw things,tables,Like that e.t.c

Some one told his family that there is a piece of meat under his home's carpet.They removed it and recitied Surah alfalaqm Surah Al naas and he was fine.

In hadith it is also mentioned that Some body tried to do Black Magic on our prophet(SA).These things do exist.

My grand mother also used to tell me about these things.That when she woke up for Tahajjud prayers.Some jinns would lift her bed and things like that.

Is this true that Jinns can be captured by reciting Surah Jinn 700 times.Personally I dont believe that they could be captured.I heard that.But I have not found any evidence in haidth.Does any one of you have any such knowledge.

I have not ccme across any kind of Jins.But If I do .i ll tell them to help me in my papers and whisper the answers of all MCQs in my ear:lol::lol:

three17ent

:salam2:

Well there were some encounters that I had with in this year!! Anyway I am going to just relate 2 of my latest encounters.
The first one was about 2 or so weeks ago, I was sound asleep, suddenly I turned to my left and saw about 2 little jin figures, they look kinda like that hobit thing from lord of the rings, but they were like hovering over my wife. So I immediately said the first thing that popped in my mind which was Ash-hadu-Allah-eelaha-illalahu wah dahu-la shareekala-to the end. and they disappeared.
And when I had told my wife about it, she had told me, that night she forget to say her duas before sleeping.

and the next incident happen to me like last week. You know how sometimes when you are sleep, but you just kind of feel what is going on around you? well thats what was happening to me that night. It was this little jinn just annoying me in my sleep, so when I got up, my first instinct was to reach out and choke it!!! because I was pretty upset, so I reached out both of my hands, but by the time I looked up it was on the other side of my bedroom, and it disappeared, I think if it was still there.. I woulda threw something at it...

Well thats my encounters so far....
at first its a bit freaky, but when you have the most powerful weapons (Quran) and the protection of Allah 'Azzawajal, it kind of becomes almost burdening...
May Allah protect us all..

ummrayhan

ma brov n law

wen ma sis(bstm8) mets er fionce, we go out 2geva. I hav a habit ov jakin his wallet n spending his cash on him n ma sis. So i go n buy hot chocolate. while v drink or talk his body starts shaking. 1st v get scared. He aint gt no prob. Helthy n active. V tld em to cht 2 sum molanasaab or sum knwlegbl bros bout dis. Dey sed he got jinn....

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^Ahem. Sister maybe you can write in British English so that we at least understand what you are trying to say? Thanks. :)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

Well there were some encounters that I had with in this year!! Anyway I am going to just relate 2 of my latest encounters.
The first one was about 2 or so weeks ago, I was sound asleep, suddenly I turned to my left and saw about 2 little jin figures, they look kinda like that hobit thing from lord of the rings, but they were like hovering over my wife. So I immediately said the first thing that popped in my mind which was Ash-hadu-Allah-eelaha-illalahu wah dahu-la shareekala-to the end. and they disappeared.
And when I had told my wife about it, she had told me, that night she forget to say her duas before sleeping.

and the next incident happen to me like last week. You know how sometimes when you are sleep, but you just kind of feel what is going on around you? well thats what was happening to me that night. It was this little jinn just annoying me in my sleep, so when I got up, my first instinct was to reach out and choke it!!! because I was pretty upset, so I reached out both of my hands, but by the time I looked up it was on the other side of my bedroom, and it disappeared, I think if it was still there.. I woulda threw something at it...

Well thats my encounters so far....
at first its a bit freaky, but when you have the most powerful weapons (Quran) and the protection of Allah 'Azzawajal, it kind of becomes almost burdening...
May Allah protect us all..
Mashallah brother you did the right thing. That is a person with Eman, Mashallah!

I've never experianced any Jinn encounters, but sometimes I think that Jinn could've been around me, but if I ever saw one, the first thing I would say is "Verily Allah Ta Alla is my protector!" And point my index finger to the sky.

And what you said about your wife (that she forgot to say her duas) kinda makes me laugh for the reason that I can't EVER go to sleep without saying my duas, even when I try, and if I ever do go to sleep without making duas, usually I wake up after I have a feeling in my bottom as if I just fell down on the floor, LoL. And besides, I say duas becasue I'm scared of seeing SOMETHING in my dream, or a CETAIN kind of dream, and trust me, Wallahi it's not Jinn or Iblees, they are the least scariest things to me, and no, not Jahanam, becasue I'm not scared of Jahanam that much,but all I'll say is that young brothers experiance it if they are like 18-20+ and aren't married. :(

But anyway may Allah Ta protect all of you brothers and sisters on TTI, make you be of the pious, steadfast, and rightoues, and may he make you be of those who enjoy doing Ebadah, Ameen.

It was related from Anas that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Whoever possesses three attributes will experience the sweetness of belief: that he loves Allah and His Messenger more than anything else; that he loves someone for the sake of Allah alone; and he hates reverting to disbelief as much as he would hate being thrown into a fire."

-Sahih Al Bukari, Book of Iman

ummrayhan

Im sorry

when me sister(bestfriend) mets her fionce, we go out together. I have a habit of thaing his wallet and spending his cash on him n my little sister. So i go and buy hot chocolate. while we drink or talk his body starts shaking. 1st we got scared. He has not got any problems. Healthy and active. We told him to talk to some molanasaab or some knowlegable brothers about this. They said hea got jinn....
Make dua for him please. He goes to do rukiya by someone else

safiya58

do you guys know what the devils among the jins (and also humans actually) hate and are scared of? the rightous muslim!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
The World of The Jinn and Devils

jinns.jpg

View attachment JinnDevils.pdf(<-click here!)

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum warahamatulahi wabarakatuh

seriously all of u brothers and sisters are really making me scared. i have read all of the replies but as i have read 3 to 4 i got scared so i turn on the quran and finished reading while i was listening to quran. i'm glad i have never experienced any of it. Alhamdulilah! may Allah subhana wata'ala protect us all and insha Allah lets all try to remember Allah subhana wata'ala every time.......:)

miq1

Protection Agaisnt Jinn

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

1) There is no truth to the claim that Jinn will appear if one recites Surat Al-Jinn.

2) The following provides protection from Jinn, of which the best is to perform the five daily prayers at their appointed times, whoever does that, cannot be overcome by the shayateen:

(1) Within your home recite the following:

In order to keep jinn out of his residence, the Muslim can recite Ayat al-Kursi (2:255). In this case, if the verse is recited during daylight, the jinn leave immediately, but return during sunset. If the verse is recited during the night, the jinn return during the daylight. Therefore, Surat al-Baqarah (Chapter 2) should be recited three days consecutively, in order to permanently keep jinn out of the home. When entering the house, the Muslim should step in the doorway leading with his right foot and say “Bismillah” (In the name of Allah), this will prevent the jinn from the streets from coming into his home.

(2) Before entering public restrooms recite the following:

“Allaahumma inni a’oodhu bika min al-khubthi wa’l-khabaa’ith

(O Allah, I seek refuge with You from the male and female devils).”

(3) In order to inhibit one’s qareen from sharing the meal, the Muslim should say, “Bismillah (In the name of Allah),” before eating or during the meal if one forgets.

Narrated Umayyah ibn Makhshi:
Umayyah was sitting and a man was eating. He did not mention Allah’s name until there remained the last morsel. When he raised it to his mouth, he said: In the name of Allah at the beginning and at the end of it. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) laughed and said, ‘The devil [i.e. his qareen] kept eating along with him, but when he mentioned Allah’s name, he [the qareen] vomited what was in his belly.’ [Dawud: Book 27: Hadith 3759]

(4) In order to veil one’s nudity from the qareen, and to stop the qareen from partaking in any activity with oneself, say, “Bismillah (In the name of Allah).”

(5) Before engaging in intimacy with one’s spouse, say, “Bismillaah Allaahumma jannibna al-shaytaan wa jannib al-shaytaana ma razaqtana (In the name of Allah, O Allah, keep the Shaytaan away from us and keep the Shaytaan away from that which You may bless us with).”

(6) If your prayer is affected by waswaas (demonic whispers) do the following:

After beginning prayer say, “A’oodhu Billaah il-samee’ il-‘aleem min al-Shaytaan ir-rajeem wa min hamzihi wa nafakhihi wa nafthihi (I seek refuge with Allah, the All-Hearing, All-Knowing, from the accursed Shaytaan, from his madness, his arrogance and his poetry).”

(7) When persons are traveling, and they stop at a place for rest, they may say, “A’oodhu bi kalimaat-Allah il-taammah min sharri ma khalaqa (I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the evil of that which He has created).”

(8) If one is overcome by waswaas, say, “Aamantu Billaahi wa Rasoolihi (I believe in Allah and His Messenger).” [Ahmad no. 25671; classed as hasan by al-Albaani in al-Saheehah, 116]

(9) The shayateen (evil jinn) also flee when they hear the Adhan (call to prayer).

(10) The Muslim may say at the beginning of the day and the beginning of the night (three times), “Bismillaah alladhi laa yadurr ma’a ismihi shay’un fi’l-ardi wa laa fi’l-samaa’i wa huwa al-samee’ al-‘aleem (In the name of Allah with Whose name nothing on Earth or in heaven can cause harm, and He is the All-Hearing, All-Knowing).” According to saheeh reports, the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) urged us to recite this, and this is a means of keeping safe from all evil.

(11) It is best to recite chapters 113 and 114 of the Qur’an:

‘Uqbah ibn ‘Aamir (may Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “Do you not see the verses that were revealed to me tonight, the like of which have never been seen? Qul ‘aoodhu bi Rabb il-falaq [113] and Qul ‘aoodhi bi rabb il-naas [114].” [Muslim no. 814]

Curing Possession:

In order to remain protected from possession, the Muslim should pray all obligatory prayers and attempt to keep wudu throughout the day as much as possible. Reciting Qur’anic Chapters 1, 2, 113, and 114 frequently along with Ayat al-Kursi everyday is also a great benefit.

Possession can be cured by reciting Chapters 1, 2, 113, and 114 of the Qur’an over the possessed. This should be done by someone who has strong faith and it should be repeated several times, in that the Chapters 1, 112, 113, 114, and Ayat al-Kursi should be said several times in one sitting.

Protection Against Witchcraft:

All forms of magic and witchcraft are prohibited, whether that is used to hurt people or not. In order to keep oneself protected from and to cure oneself from the harm of witchcraft keep your wudu, and one can recite Chapters 1, 112, 113, 114, and Ayat al-Kursi from the Qur’an everyday. It is also good to recite Chapter 2, especially the last two verses 285 and 286. After reciting these verses blow into the palm of your hands and rub them on your face, chest, and down your torso.

The following Dua can also be recited: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to treat his companions: “Allaahumma Rabb al-naas, adhhib il-ba’s, washfi anta al-Shaafi laa shifaa’a illa shifaa’uka shifaa’an laa yughaadir saqaman (O Allah, Lord of mankind, remove the harm and heal him, for You are the Healer and there is no healing except Your healing, with a healing which does not leave any disease behind),” and “Bismillaah urqeeka min kulli shay’in yu’dheeka, wa min sharri kulli nafsin aw ‘aynin haasid Allah yashfeek, bismillaah urqeek (In the name of Allah I perform ruqyah for you, from every thing that is harming you, from the evil of every soul or envious eye may Allah heal you, in the name of Allah I perform ruqyah for you).”

And Allah (The Glorified and Exalted) Knows Best.

Also see the threads: "The Jinn Race" http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41106

And "Proving ISLAM": http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40837

three17ent

I've never experianced any Jinn encounters, but sometimes I think that Jinn could've been around me, but if I ever saw one, the first thing I would say is "Verily Allah Ta Alla is my protector!" And point my index finger to the sky.

It was related from Anas that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Whoever possesses three attributes will experience the sweetness of belief: that he loves Allah and His Messenger more than anything else; that he loves someone for the sake of Allah alone; and he hates reverting to disbelief as much as he would hate being thrown into a fire."

-Sahih Al Bukari, Book of Iman

My dear brother,
you know whats interesting is when I read some of your stories with your experience with jinns and your response, is always "Allah is my protector" that masha allah is strong iman right there. that saying just reaffirms your security, knowing that Our Lord is the only One that can protect us from human, jin and everything that may seem harmful.

You know the way I look at it nowadays is that they are creation and we are creation, sure I might get startled sometimes here and there, but a lot of times I just yell at it, like if I hear some weird noise, I'll be like do it again, Let me hear it again, Then I would ask it to leave me alone, because I have orders and you also have orders from Allah!! So its just a matter of experience I believe, and sometimes I feel like they want to push you to the limit and make you think that we as humans are helpless against them, but once they know that we stand strong and have the protection of Rabul-Alameen, they back off....

But I completely understand your other problems my dear brother, fitnatun-nisaa. May Allah subhanallahu-wata'ala grant you steadfastness and bless you with a pious wife for your patience!! insha allah.

I love that hadith you quoted at the end- very beautiful hadith-

slaveofALLAH99

salamualaykum

i read all these jin stories and they were kinda scary.but don't be scared because we all know that allah (swt) created these jins just like he created us. but if you guys read ayat al kursi then Allah (swt) will protect you from the jinns and from evil.

i hope this will help you inshallah

salamualaykum

muslimun

aSSALAAMU'ALAIKUM,

When i was praying in someone elses house, I was praying behind a window. I read surat al-fatiha, and then read another surah. Andthen suddenly I saw a white tall (say 8 ft) figure going away slowly, and it turned out, the the part of the surah i was reading was talking about jinns. Then after prayer, i went to see if that window was open, or if it was the glass of reflection of someone perhaps was walking behind me. But the window had no glass. I saw a jinn during prayer.

nori suja'i

Assalaamualikoom sisters/brothers,
these scary experienced striked me twice on difference occasions. Only Allah Knows its true in case if u feel doubtful about this story because there way something funny about it too.
firstly it happened when i was staying with my parents and youngest sister before i got married.
it happened several years after a young chinese girl commited suicides from that block by jumping down near the lift. normally my father wld wait for me but since i disagreed with someones proposal, he didnt want to wait for me anymore so i have to go up alone whenever i off duty at midnight (i worked with telecommunications co. before).
while walking alone at the corridor to my hse, i felt as if someone was following me but when i turned around there was nobody. i thought it safe after reaching my hse but since i had not doing ishak prayer in the offc, i straight away go to the toilet in the kichen to take wudu'. i did not switch on the toilet light as i thought i could see the bright kitchen light from the wide space above the toilet door to save the electricity i though. Suddenly while in the toilet, i heard as if a big bird entered into my kitchen window (we never closed the window accept when raining) i saw the shadow before the light went off as if something was blocking it with its wing which made the surrounding totally in darkness. while in the dark, suddenly i heard a nails scratching at the toilet door infront of me. i was so scared until i shouted my sister's name loudly eventhough i knew she was sleeping nicely, later i recited Ayatul Qursi loudly nothing changed accept until i read the last Ayat "Wasee'3a qursee yoohoos samaa waa tee wal ardh wala yaa'oo dhoohoo hif dzoohooma wahoowal 3leeyool
3zheem" suddenly i heard a loud flapping like a big bird flying out from my kitchen window, and the light suddenly bright again but i took few minutes to go out from the toilet as i was still scared.
i'm not sure its really a jinn or the lost soul as stated at the last of Ayatul Fateha. Wallahoo alam bissawaab.

sorry, i think i continue the 2nd experienced some other time inshaAllah dear brothers/sisters, i think i need some rest.
Assalamualaikoom.

norlilahrahmat

ٱلَّذِينَ يُؤۡمِنُونَ بِٱلۡغَيۡبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَمِمَّا رَزَقۡنَـٰهُمۡ يُنفِقُونَ (٣

Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them.

i had an experienced when i was about 18 yrs old, (1976) my late father's cousin came to visit us on some family matters. After a while.....

She went into deep sleep and the jinn entered her body and started talking in languages like arabic, javanise, chinese, malay, indonesian ,unfortunately no English speaking jinn enter her body :lol: Jinn from asian countries i guess (This is like the movie Ghost)

The jinn even brought some stones to make ring and small bamboo, from inside her mouth came out these stone , and small bamboo for 3 of us (my brother, sister and I):ma:

That time everything seem interesting ,we were not frighten at all. It is kind of fun and the experience of a life time. . We kept the stone and the bamboo for awhile, As we were growing up and busy with our study we forgotten all about this. The stone and the bamboo disappeared. I guess the jinn took it back.Wallah Hu a'lam

wasalam

looking back i will not allow my children

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
My dear brother,
you know whats interesting is when I read some of your stories with your experience with jinns and your response, is always "Allah is my protector" that masha allah is strong iman right there. that saying just reaffirms your security, knowing that Our Lord is the only One that can protect us from human, jin and everything that may seem harmful.

You know the way I look at it nowadays is that they are creation and we are creation, sure I might get startled sometimes here and there, but a lot of times I just yell at it, like if I hear some weird noise, I'll be like do it again, Let me hear it again, Then I would ask it to leave me alone, because I have orders and you also have orders from Allah!! So its just a matter of experience I believe, and sometimes I feel like they want to push you to the limit and make you think that we as humans are helpless against them, but once they know that we stand strong and have the protection of Rabul-Alameen, they back off....

But I completely understand your other problems my dear brother, fitnatun-nisaa. May Allah subhanallahu-wata'ala grant you steadfastness and bless you with a pious wife for your patience!! insha allah.

I love that hadith you quoted at the end- very beautiful hadith-
Assalamu Alykum Bhai. Wow you really understand alot about me, Mashallah. :ma:

And thanks for your duas brother, it means alot to me (and it's exactly what I dream for), may Allah Ta Alla multiply your Ajr, Status, and rank in Jannah by the ten thousands, Ameen Ya Zaal Jalaale Wal Ekraam!

Assalamu Alykum bhai.