Judgment Day ~ In the Qur'aan

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalaamu `alaykum

I thought these videos were well put together, with the ayaat of the Qur'aan relating to the Day of Judgment in one place, for all of us to read and reflect inshaAllaah.

[yt]r0GDy1F9FjE[/yt]

[yt]HVVhqgw8qjQ[/yt]

Too often we indulge in forgetting that it is a Day which will surely come and live our lives in bliss and ignorance. When calamities, such as this earthquake/tsunami come about, for a moment or two we realize how helpless we really are, become fearful for a time, think about the might of Allaah for a time, but then soon oft return to our regular ways. I think it's important to bring ourselves back to this point, and remind ourselves of the reality of our lives and what is our true destination. I have nothing else to add, the Qur'aan is enough to suffice us all, SubhanAllaah. May Allaah forgive us for our shortcomings and keep us upon the truth and guidance.

wasalaamu `alaykum

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Masha'allah!

Assalaamu `alaykum

I thought these videos were well put together, with the ayaat of the Qur'aan relating to the Day of Judgment in one place, for all of us to read and reflect inshaAllaah.

[yt]r0GDy1F9FjE[/yt]

[yt]HVVhqgw8qjQ[/yt]

Too often we indulge in forgetting that it is a Day which will surely come and live our lives in bliss and ignorance. When calamities, such as this earthquake/tsunami come about, for a moment or two we realize how helpless we really are, become fearful for a time, think about the might of Allaah for a time, but then soon oft return to our regular ways. I think it's important to bring ourselves back to this point, and remind ourselves of the reality of our lives and what is our true destination. I have nothing else to add, the Qur'aan is enough to suffice us all, SubhanAllaah. May Allaah forgive us for our shortcomings and keep us upon the truth and guidance.

wasalaamu `alaykum
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

:allahuakbar:
:ma:
True sister.

Thank you
sooo much of the good reminder and
sharing of these excellent videos.
:jazaak:

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care!
Wassalam :)