Just a little story

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe

Dear brothers and sisters,

Insha'Allah you are all with good imaan and health.
Just a little story. Hope you all like it.
May Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) provide us with the things we truly need (strong imaan, doing good etc.) and not with the things we 'think' we need in this world insha'Allah...ameen.

Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe
Your sister in Islam, Aicha

The Begger by the Masjid
By Shaikh Sa'eed ibn Musfir

Shaykh Sa'eed ibn Musfir tells the following account.....

I was walking out of the Haram (the Ka'bah in Makkah) when I saw a man begging from everyone that passed by him.

Just then a man who had parked his tinted Mercedes excessively close to the Haram in a designated VIP parking walked passed the beggar on his way to his car. As he pulled the keys out and the alarm did the 'whup whup', the beggar raised his finger to the sky and said, "Please, for the sake of Allah!"

Trying to end the moment and avoid a dip into the pocket, the Mercedes man said back, "Allah will provide!" The beggar said back, "What! Did you at any moment think that I thought YOU were my provider! I'm not asking for your provision, I KNOW Allah will provide for me."

Shaykh Misfir continues. The two stood there staring at one another for a moment and then the Mercedes tinted windows came up and the man drove away.

A needy African sister who was sitting nearby on the street selling textiles was moved by the incident. She did not have much, but from what she did have,she pulled out 1 riyal and placed it in the hands of that beggar. He smiled and went on his way.

Meanwhile the Mercedes man could not drive on with the choke of guilt. He turned the car around and made his way through the crowd to the place where the incident had happened.

Shaykh Misfir says...

I saw with my own eyes as he pulled out a 10 riyal bill from his briefcase to give to the beggar. But he looked left and right and could not find him.

What was he to do? He had already pulled out the bill to give for the sake of Allah and was not going to put it back. So he found the nearest person he thought was worthy of the bill, placed it in her lap and went on his way.
The 10 riyals sat in the lap of the sister that had given the beggar!

Abu Hurairah (RadiAllahu anhu) reported that Rasulullah has said that Allah's injunction is: "O my servants! Spend and you will be given." [Sahih al-Bukhari, Muslim]

Abdullah bin Abbas (RadiAllahu anhu) reported that Rasulullah has said that "Charity does not diminish wealth". [Tibrani]

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa alaykum salaam wa-rahmatulla wa-barakatahu

Subhanallah beautiful story....jazakallah khair sis for sharing...

Asalaam

truefaith101

~*~I Love Islam~*~
Alsslamualykum Sister,

Mashallah, this is a very beautiful story, it's a great reminder.

Jazakallah kheir sister for sharing!

Wasslamualykum

Muhsana

:salam2: sister,

Exemplary story. Thank you for sharing with us. If you allow me I would like to my own blog. :shymuslima1:

Fiemanillah.

AISHA14

allah is my lord
beautifull story my eyes were about to water .oh! allah has showered his mercy on us indeed ..............YA ALLLLLLAH WE LOVE YOU PLEASE FORGIVE OUR SINS AMEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Aichabella

:ma:beautiful story. it really brougth tears to my eyes. May Allah give us all the courage to give to the needy for the sake of Allah