Just got back from Church (stop gasping!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianek

assalamualaikum sis does that mean that they will all b going to heaven bcause they dont know bout Islam???...im pretty sure theyve heard bout the word Islam

Hearing the word and understanding the concept are 2 different things......You can't be guilty of turning your back on something that you only heard the word, you have to learn about it. And with her setting an example, she might find a few more sisters there in Canada!!

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I too didn't like this approach. Sorry.

I'd like to explain, but insha'allah :p no time now...

wasalam

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
ok

seriously!

what is the big deal?

are we that fearful of non-muslims?

or are we that doubtful about our faith?

what is the deal exactly?

people are posting stuff about celebrating christmas...*generalizing* and calling people kaffirs...making their own assumptions about the destines of non-muslims

what is THE DEAL????

you know i am a born-muslim

and i got freaked out

are we supposed to be THAT shut-out and exclusive in our good deeds and intentions?????

are we supposed to be THAT exclusive in our dua'as?????

are we supposed to be THAT judging of others...and sit there and try to take on the role of God :)astag:)??????

ANYBODY...can say WHAT THEY PLEASE..and provide me with whatever fatwas they can find

but...aren't we *the best of communities* brought out to the world??????

aren't we the ones who protected the Jews from prosecution by Christians in spain..and appointed some in government facilities at the time???????

how come nobody said anything about them being kaffirs??????/

wasn't MARIA THE COPT.....the ONLY other wife of our Prophet (pbuh) besides Sayyidda Khadija (ra)...that bore a child..and gave birth to him...and he was named Ibrahim???????

how come she wasn't viewed as a kaffir?????????

why would the prophet (pbuh) marry a Jewish woman....yes....i know.....she became a Muslim on her own will later on....but didn't she always pride herself in being *a daughter of Aaron (pbuh)..a niece of Moses (pbuh)...and a wife of Mohammad (pbuh)*??????????????

wouldn't the prophet (pbuh) tell her not to associate herself to her heritage...that she should forget all about it.....because aside from the beloved prophets Aaron and Moses (pbuh)...her father...amongst the other Jews are kaffirs????????????????????

i might get lashed-out against.....and i might even get banned...

but seriously....how can we claim to have so much love and care for others....and then freak out on someone for doing just that????......you know......they ARE human too!!!!...and i'm pretty sure the sister wasn't there to show-off or *check-out what is goin down at da spot*...she was there with a sincere intention....to make dua'a...do something good as a muslim.....and earn her ajer from it

subhanallah!!!!!

we get annoyed when non-muslims go make assumptions on their own

we wonder why they don't come to our mosques...or MSA's (muslim student associations)..our cultural events...or COME TO US to ask us THE QUESTIONS...we even get mad at them for that at times!!!

but then.....we don't wanna even bother ourselves....with something as little as a simple feeling of PITY towards them!!!

perhaps if we open up to them...THEY WILL BE ENCOURAGED TO DO THE SAME..AND FEEL *SAFE* ABOUT IT!!!

subhan-allah!!!!!

isn't the best da'awa is that of character and action????

aren't we.....in our actions...and our decisions...supposed to represent *THE RELIGION OF GOD*??????

WHY THE FUSS????? WHY-THE-FUSS?????

i still applaud the sister...and i still feel proud of her...and inshallah.....Allah (swt) will inspire others through her...to AT LEAST go EDUCATE themselves or TALK amongst themselves about THAT ONE MUSLIM LADY WHO PRAYED ALONG WITH US *FOR* US!!!!!!

and i'll never forget how back home....

when Muslims traveled through Iraq and it was time for prayer.....if no mosque is near.....they would stop AT A CHURCH...to perform their prayer!!!!

and when Christians wished to worship near a prophet's grave....they would worship IN THE MOSQUE OF THE GRAVE OF PROPHET JONAH (PBUH) in Mosul!!!!

SUBHANALLAH!!!

keep things in context when quoting....i beg each of you....fill your hearts with compassion and mercy....and open them up to others.....FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH'S PLEASURE...not for ANYTHING else!!!!!!

and i apologize for the lengthy post!

:wasalam:

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I'd explain, but seriously this is friday and my "wind down mode"

So all i ask of you. Please calm down.

The strong man is not one who can wrestle well, but the one who can calm himself when angry.

THerefore, I do not see, why you yourself are getting so hyped either. Think rationally please. This is a forum, it's only natural that people will not get the same opinion as you or anybody else.

We are all trying to learn and understand. So i dont see why we are claimed the "fussy" ones.

That was a bigger shoutdown than i've seen in a while. eish.... ok so sorry. I sound blunt and very rude. Forgive more this........ <sleep>

wasalam

dianek

ok

seriously!

what is the big deal?

are we that fearful of non-muslims?

or are we that doubtful about our faith?

what is the deal exactly?

people are posting stuff about celebrating christmas...*generalizing* and calling people kaffirs...making their own assumptions about the destines of non-muslims

what is THE DEAL????

you know i am a born-muslim

and i got freaked out

are we supposed to be THAT shut-out and exclusive in our good deeds and intentions?????

are we supposed to be THAT exclusive in our dua'as?????

are we supposed to be THAT judging of others...and sit there and try to take on the role of God :)astag:)??????

ANYBODY...can say WHAT THEY PLEASE..and provide me with whatever fatwas they can find

but...aren't we *the best of communities* brought out to the world??????

aren't we the ones who protected the Jews from prosecution by Christians in spain..and appointed some in government facilities at the time???????

how come nobody said anything about them being kaffirs??????/

wasn't MARIA THE COPT.....the ONLY other wife of our Prophet (pbuh) besides Sayyidda Khadija (ra)...that bore a child..and gave birth to him...and he was named Ibrahim???????

how come she wasn't viewed as a kaffir?????????

why would the prophet (pbuh) marry a Jewish woman....yes....i know.....she became a Muslim on her own will later on....but didn't she always pride herself in being *a daughter of Aaron (pbuh)..a niece of Moses (pbuh)...and a wife of Mohammad (pbuh)*??????????????

wouldn't the prophet (pbuh) tell her not to associate herself to her heritage...that she should forget all about it.....because aside from the beloved prophets Aaron and Moses (pbuh)...her father...amongst the other Jews are kaffirs????????????????????

i might get lashed-out against.....and i might even get banned...

but seriously....how can we claim to have so much love and care for others....and then freak out on someone for doing just that????......you know......they ARE human too!!!!...and i'm pretty sure the sister wasn't there to show-off or *check-out what is goin down at da spot*...she was there with a sincere intention....to make dua'a...do something good as a muslim.....and earn her ajer from it

subhanallah!!!!!

we get annoyed when non-muslims go make assumptions on their own

we wonder why they don't come to our mosques...or MSA's (muslim student associations)..our cultural events...or COME TO US to ask us THE QUESTIONS...we even get mad at them for that at times!!!

but then.....we don't wanna even bother ourselves....with something as little as a simple feeling of PITY towards them!!!

perhaps if we open up to them...THEY WILL BE ENCOURAGED TO DO THE SAME..AND FEEL *SAFE* ABOUT IT!!!

subhan-allah!!!!!

isn't the best da'awa is that of character and action????

aren't we.....in our actions...and our decisions...supposed to represent *THE RELIGION OF GOD*??????

WHY THE FUSS????? WHY-THE-FUSS?????

i still applaud the sister...and i still feel proud of her...and inshallah.....Allah (swt) will inspire others through her...to AT LEAST go EDUCATE themselves or TALK amongst themselves about THAT ONE MUSLIM LADY WHO PRAYED ALONG WITH US *FOR* US!!!!!!

and i'll never forget how back home....

when Muslims traveled through Iraq and it was time for prayer.....if no mosque is near.....they would stop AT A CHURCH...to perform their prayer!!!!

and when Christians wished to worship near a prophet's grave....they would worship IN THE MOSQUE OF THE GRAVE OF PROPHET JONAH (PBUH) in Mosul!!!!

SUBHANALLAH!!!

keep things in context when quoting....i beg each of you....fill your hearts with compassion and mercy....and open them up to others.....FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH'S PLEASURE...not for ANYTHING else!!!!!!

and i apologize for the lengthy post!

:wasalam:

You are dead on! You said it perfectly....the negative attitudes about what she did does make me think twice, and I see what she did as being in the cause of God, not in Spite of him. I absolutely wish muslims would reach out more and take away to the best of their abilities the "fear" of those who do not understand them. Praise be to God for you sister!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Let me try to explain something very simply. Worship is one of the most intimate, if not the most intimate act we have. In prayer we acknowledge our God. In prayer we connect to the eternal , the real , the only, the truth.

Prayer is not about others. Prayer is about God. We come before God.
When we decide to be Muslim..we are given a mode of worship. The Prophet (swas) has taught it to us. This is what Allah wants us to do and there is an exactness as to when we perform it.

If we participate in ohter forms of prayer we simply are not doing what we were instructed to do by the Prophet (swas).
It is our choice. Most Muslims wish to fall the sunnath.
I pray Allah forgives me if I have written something in error.

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
tsk tsk tsk

As,

Wow!! I mean WOW!! I read this post about a day ago, and when I first read it, it was a simple post of a good deed. Now, everyone one is treating this like a controversy. Next thing you know the media will be all over this one post.

Let me break something down for you people as simple as I can:

Dont make Islam more complicated than it has to be. Its already under enough confusion and misconception as it is, dont add fuel to the fire.

I know I'm not the most knowledgeable brother on the planet when it comes to Islam. I'm in fact trying my best to start from the begining to learn the basics.

I am doing this because I know what Islam really stands for. It stands for Unity, Justice, and Love for others. This is what brings us together. This is what keeps us together. I am old enough to make rational decisions about my life. Meaning I'm old enough to pick a religion which I think is best for me, and I picked Islam. I picked Islam because of those three things for what Islam stands for.

Let me ask you something. For those of you who are flliping out because a muslim person went out of their way to go help others who are not muslims, how diffrent are you from the philosophy that the terrorists follow?

How does it not make YOU a hypocrit when you judge someone for helping someone who is a non-muslim and yet you complain about the philosophy about the terrorist follow?

The answer is, it doesnt make you any diffrent. I hate to burst your bubble but for all the brothers and sisters that say you know almost everything about Islam, and you recite verses from the quaran and such, if you dont get the main point of Islam...then you dont get it.

Islam isnt about Unity among muslim people, its about the unity among everyone. Thus is the reason why Islam is a religion of Peace.

When someone needs your help, they need your help. It doesnt matter if they are muslim or not.

There is a verse I remember from someone telling me thats in the Quaran, I believe it says "whoever has an atom of pride in their heart will not get into paradise."

If you can't congradulate someone for helping others whom are outside of the Islam religion because they arent muslims, then you have too much pride in your heart. Muslim or non-muslim, they ares till people. Creation of Allah. To deny someone's good fortune based on their religious practice is denying Allah.

Make sense?

You may be asking how does it fit into this post?

It does. Think about it.

When you pray, who do you pray for?

Yourself only? No, thats being selfish.

Yourslef and your muslim bors/sis? No, because thats still being selfish.

A true muslim doesnt pray for themselves, or their group of religious belief, they pray for the suffering of everyone.

That very definition defines the word Ummah or Unity.

And this is why I chose Islam.

Hope I helped.

WS

:salah:

dianek

As,

Wow!! I mean WOW!! I read this post about a day ago, and when I first read it, it was a simple post of a good deed. Now, everyone one is treating this like a controversy. Next thing you know the media will be all over this one post.

Let me break something down for you people as simple as I can:

Dont make Islam more complicated than it has to be. Its already under enough confusion and misconception as it is, dont add fuel to the fire.

I know I'm not the most knowledgeable brother on the planet when it comes to Islam. I'm in fact trying my best to start from the begining to learn the basics.

I am doing this because I know what Islam really stands for. It stands for Unity, Justice, and Love for others. This is what brings us together. This is what keeps us together. I am old enough to make rational decisions about my life. Meaning I'm old enough to pick a religion which I think is best for me, and I picked Islam. I picked Islam because of those three things for what Islam stands for.

Let me ask you something. For those of you who are flliping out because a muslim person went out of their way to go help others who are not muslims, how diffrent are you from the philosophy that the terrorists follow?

How does it not make YOU a hypocrit when you judge someone for helping someone who is a non-muslim and yet you complain about the philosophy about the terrorist follow?

The answer is, it doesnt make you any diffrent. I hate to burst your bubble but for all the brothers and sisters that say you know almost everything about Islam, and you recite verses from the quaran and such, if you dont get the main point of Islam...then you dont get it.

Islam isnt about Unity among muslim people, its about the unity among everyone. Thus is the reason why Islam is a religion of Peace.

When someone needs your help, they need your help. It doesnt matter if they are muslim or not.

There is a verse I remember from someone telling me thats in the Quaran, I believe it says "whoever has an atom of pride in their heart will not get into paradise."

If you can't congradulate someone for helping others whom are outside of the Islam religion because they arent muslims, then you have too much pride in your heart. Muslim or non-muslim, they ares till people. Creation of Allah. To deny someone's good fortune based on their religious practice is denying Allah.

Make sense?

You may be asking how does it fit into this post?

It does. Think about it.

When you pray, who do you pray for?

Yourself only? No, thats being selfish.

Yourslef and your muslim bors/sis? No, because thats still being selfish.

A true muslim doesnt pray for themselves, or their group of religious belief, they pray for the suffering of everyone.

That very definition defines the word Ummah or Unity.

And this is why I chose Islam.

Hope I helped.

WS

You have a beautiful soul.......and huge heart! Thank you for that!

muharram23

Staff member
salamu alaykum,

may ALlah s.va guide you all. Do you beleive that this is what resulullullah s.va. and the sahaba used to do. Atttend churches and sinagoges and other pegan worship places and pray with people of kufr. Is that what resulullah s.va came with. Doesn't matter how nice muslims want to be with the kaafirs and do all the things they do, they still wouldnt be happy with us. Don't you people read the quran. Allah says"

Allah says: “neither Jews nor Christians will be happy with you until you follow their religion” (2:111)

Every single thing that resulullah did, used to be in oppostite of jews, christians, and pegans. When resuullah asked the yahood (jews) why they fasted the day of ashura (10th of muharram) the replied''that it was the day that Allah saved the benu israeel from pharaoh and saved them through the sea" so they wanted to be thankful to that. In that case, resulullah svs replied (as like) that if i am alive next year, he will fast the 10th and 11th of muharram so to be different from the jews.

In the sunnah, it is not permissible with us to sit with nor help the people of innovations, an that is in islam, then how can we sit with people of shirk, who say ALlah is one of the three, who don't believe in resulullah s.vs.

Alllah says, "ina ad-deena aindillahil islam" verily the the only deen (way of life) with Allah is Islam. So, why are we doing this and junk like interfaith, which has nothing to do with islam, quran nor sunnah. And if we say, well there is a benefit, or what is bad with it, then we say that there is something better that resulullah s.vs didnt mention to us or Allah s.va didnt know it was good so He didnt tell us that. That is clear bidah.

Abu Said Alkhudri reported Allah's messenger (May peace be upon him)
as saying: You would tread the same path as was trodden by those
before you inch by inch and step by step so much so that if they had
entered into the hole of the lizard, you would follow them in this
also. We said: Allah's messenger, do you mean Jews and Christians
(by your words)"those before you"? He said: Who else(than those two
religious group?

Now muslims celebrate christmas, thanxgivin and everthing else with them but they never do anything that is ours.

When resulullah sva. was sending sahaba to call people to islam, he told them that the first thing that they should call them to was tawheed "la ilahe illah muhammedu rasulullah".

what was mentioned of crimes, alcohol and all that happening in society, is because they don't want islam. If they follow islam, all of it would be solved. But they like laws other than Allah's so that is what they get.

So, don't be ashamed of your deen, because this is the haqq (truth) and everthing else is baatil. So, what is the benefit of us going in the churches? Why be there if ur not callin people to islam?

Follow your deen like it has been set by Allah s.va and resulullah sv.s and not like the kuffar

Allah knows best

Wassalamu alaykum

muharram

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Listen brother and sisters IF she went there for sake fo Dawah and that why she went there THERE IS NOTHING WRONG people who are saying they are non muslim saying wors which is not from Islam ! what you expect going to church and hear ALLAH AKABAR ?

THE SIMPLE THING u all can do instead of ARGUING go and ask your local Imam and get an answer simple and easy stop being negative.

Reach out is good but on condition if you are inshaAllah strong and sure that you wont get effected by them, if you going just make dawah and show that ISLAM is a peacefull religion and to let them feel and see live example of a muslim i dont think its wrong but one need to becarfull, and ( I think you can ask your imam about staying there while they are praying)

in one way it might open some peoples mind and make them read about islam

any way, I will ask Imam and will let you all know what he says..

wa salaam

dianek

salamu alaykum,

may ALlah s.va guide you all. Do you beleive that this is what resulullullah s.va. and the sahaba used to do. Atttend churches and sinagoges and other pegan worship places and pray with people of kufr. Is that what resulullah s.va came with. Doesn't matter how nice muslims want to be with the kaafirs and do all the things they do, they still wouldnt be happy with us. Don't you people read the quran. Allah says"

Allah says: “neither Jews nor Christians will be happy with you until you follow their religion” (2:111)

Every single thing that resulullah did, used to be in oppostite of jews, christians, and pegans. When resuullah asked the yahood (jews) why they fasted the day of ashura (10th of muharram) the replied''that it was the day that Allah saved the benu israeel from pharaoh and saved them through the sea" so they wanted to be thankful to that. In that case, resulullah svs replied (as like) that if i am alive next year, he will fast the 10th and 11th of muharram so to be different from the jews.

In the sunnah, it is not permissible with us to sit with nor help the people of innovations, an that is in islam, then how can we sit with people of shirk, who say ALlah is one of the three, who don't believe in resulullah s.vs.

Alllah says, "ina ad-deena aindillahil islam" verily the the only deen (way of life) with Allah is Islam. So, why are we doing this and junk like interfaith, which has nothing to do with islam, quran nor sunnah. And if we say, well there is a benefit, or what is bad with it, then we say that there is something better that resulullah s.vs didnt mention to us or Allah s.va didnt know it was good so He didnt tell us that. That is clear bidah.

Abu Said Alkhudri reported Allah's messenger (May peace be upon him)
as saying: You would tread the same path as was trodden by those
before you inch by inch and step by step so much so that if they had
entered into the hole of the lizard, you would follow them in this
also. We said: Allah's messenger, do you mean Jews and Christians
(by your words)"those before you"? He said: Who else(than those two
religious group?

Now muslims celebrate christmas, thanxgivin and everthing else with them but they never do anything that is ours.

When resulullah sva. was sending sahaba to call people to islam, he told them that the first thing that they should call them to was tawheed "la ilahe illah muhammedu rasulullah".

what was mentioned of crimes, alcohol and all that happening in society, is because they don't want islam. If they follow islam, all of it would be solved. But they like laws other than Allah's so that is what they get.

So, don't be ashamed of your deen, because this is the haqq (truth) and everthing else is baatil. So, what is the benefit of us going in the churches? Why be there if ur not callin people to islam?

Follow your deen like it has been set by Allah s.va and resulullah sv.s and not like the kuffar

Allah knows best

Wassalamu alaykum

muharram

If we don't show good will to each other, then how can people be called to Islam if not by example? And if you and others feel this way, why do you move to traditionally Christian countries (UK, America)? If you don't want to mingle with mere kuffirs, as you make it sound we may as well be satan worshippers, then why live amongst us? A community is made up of many different people, races and religions.....but I think we all have a responsibility to those in our communities........BUT WAIT, I guess Islam is an EXCLUSIVE club who doesn't want to bothered with anyone else. And we wonder why the world is the way it is! I hope and pray that we realize that we are all one in humanity. And too, if you don't like Kuffirs, then why are so many Muslim men marrying Christian women? You want people to muslim but you don't want to help them see heart of a muslim......this brings me back to what I thought before I joined this forum.....that muslims only worry about muslims..........sorry the rest of us aren't good enough for you. And another thing........a church is merely a sanctuary.....and prayer is a prayer and it said in your heart not dictated by those around you. AND usually in these type of events the organizers are VERY sensitive to various religious backgrounds and ideas. AND, I do Eid with my husband and I have been to mosques without thinking for one minute at that time being Christian that GOD would frown upon me being there. Stop being so hard lined and difficult.

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression

AS,

Thats not 100% true. In my highschool, there were many Kurdish people and of other nationality whom were muslim and still drank and committed crimes. Being Muslim doesnt solve the problem, its sticking to the discipline that Islam teaches that commits us to be faithful to the religion.

Besides going into churches to help others get better is much diffrent than going to a church to call people to Islam. Two diffrent reasons to enter one.

Think about it: If you are in the hospital and you are suffering really badly from your pains and such...do you really want the first person that enters through the door to try to make you convert to a religion or even recite verses from their holy book?

If it was me, the only thing that would be in my mind is some proper medical attention.

This is about the same scenerio.

WS

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
salaam alikom

Listen brother and sisters IF she went there for sake fo Dawah and that why she went there THERE IS NOTHING WRONG people who are saying they are non muslim saying wors which is not from Islam ! what you expect going to church and hear ALLAH AKABAR ?

THE SIMPLE THING u all can do instead of ARGUING go and ask your local Imam and get an answer simple and easy stop being negative.

Reach out is good but on condition if you are inshaAllah strong and sure that you wont get effected by them, if you going just make dawah and show that ISLAM is a peacefull religion and to let them feel and see live example of a muslim i dont think its wrong but one need to becarfull, and ( I think you can ask your imam about staying there while they are praying)

in one way it might open some peoples mind and make them read about islam

any way, I will ask Imam and will let you all know what he says..

wa salaam

AS,

Finally someone else among the few who actually thinks rationally in this forum. Thank You!!

WS

muharram23

Staff member
AS,

Thats not 100% true. In my highschool, there were many Kurdish people and of other nationality whom were muslim and still drank and committed crimes. Being Muslim doesnt solve the problem, its sticking to the discipline that Islam teaches that commits us to be faithful to the religion.

Besides going into churches to help others get better is much diffrent than going to a church to call people to Islam. Two diffrent reasons to enter one.

Think about it: If you are in the hospital and you are suffering really badly from your pains and such...do you really want the first person that enters through the door to try to make you convert to a religion or even recite verses from their holy book?

If it was me, the only thing that would be in my mind is some proper medical attention.

This is about the same scenerio.

WS

Salamu alaykum

at least the ajat i mentioned and the hadeeth are true, so it cant be 100% not true. :astag:

AS,

When i mention islam, quran, and sunnah is the answer, i mean Shariah. Yes, shariah will not stop 100 % but it will stop 99% because it is the law of Allah, and He sva made it, so it will definitelly work. Yes, there was shariah during the time of sahaba, and there were sahaba that commited adultery, stealing, killing and so on, but that was taken care of. During that time a woman could travel alone from baghdad to shaam, from shaam to yemen without being afraid of being attacked by someone.

I believe that christians are better of not going to churches because for sure when they go to churches once a week, they will make Kufr akbar (biggest shirk).

By the way, sorry if i upset my muslim bros and sisters here.

Anyways

Wassalamu alaykum

dawahforever

Hmm.. I told some christians about what I did and some were confused and maybe a little perturbed while others thought it was hilarious that people were praying for the town and thought it was a waste of time. Wow I am really amazed by all the different attitudes. I will leave it up to Allah to show me the fruits of my labour and whether I was correct in my actions or misled. Allah knows best my intentions and the effects of dawah on people's hearts and minds. Insha Allah He will guide them or show me a better way to guide them. By the way I don't celebrate Christmas, Thanksgiving or even allow my kids to go out for Hallowe'en. My kids don't even have birthday parties. The only thing we celebrate are the two Eids.

dawahforever

assalamualaikum sis does that mean that they will all b going to heaven bcause they dont know bout Islam???...im pretty sure theyve heard bout the word Islam

Does hearing the word "Islamic terrorist" make you long to be a muslim? That is the only thing they hear relating to Islam..how do I know , I used to be a Christian. I also got to hear about Islam as in Muslims behaving badly stories about my friend's muslim friends. Now that wouldn't have led me to Islam either. Allah is I'm sure going to let them see what Islam is for real at least once in their lifetime or else the test wouldn't be fair , right? May Allah guide them all. Amin.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I guess I am getting very confused. I am reading a lot of confusion. The fingerpointing game has started.
OK. For starters not everyone is on the same level of the path. So stop the fingerpointing.
Please stop the why are you living in the west...we are..and it is a jihad all initself. I don't have anywhere else to go until I die. Muslims have been in the US for over two centuries.
Islam is the submission to Allah. It is a personal choice. However, when a person declares they are Muslim they follow the Quran and the Sunnath.
If you feel the need to question the Quran and the Sunnath..ask a scholar.

Is it not written to guard your worship. It is so private..

Status
Not open for further replies.