Just Joined Today!!

CrystalHijab

Hello everyone :)

I just joined TurnToIslam today. I have been very interested in the religion of Islam recently. I am undecided of my religious status as of now, but I am looking for something to grab onto.
Many things within Islam make me so happy, I love them! :)

All in all, I am excited to have joined, and looking foward to understanding Islam more and more each day. :D

Maybe someday i will convert. :)

Words of advice are greatly appreciated!

Thank you

CrystalHijab :)

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Hello Crystal

Welcome to TTI

Hope you enjoy your stay and get to learn useful things.

I pray that Allah (glorified He may be) grants you happiness in both worlds. Amin.

firm_believer

Asalamo Alaykom sister
i am also new and i fell very happy and welcome to this website

Hello everyone :)

I just joined TurnToIslam today. I have been very interested in the religion of Islam recently. I am undecided of my religious status as of now, but I am looking for something to grab onto.
Many things within Islam make me so happy, I love them! :)

All in all, I am excited to have joined, and looking foward to understanding Islam more and more each day. :D

Maybe someday i will convert. :)

Words of advice are greatly appreciated!

Thank you

CrystalHijab :)

IDAHLLI

HELLO !!!

I am new too and already benefit from this site and our brother's help to everyone :) .... i have a lot of information and i just cant stop reading and reading, here you can have information related to woman, and you already love it sooo ... Good luck and may God guide you :D

http://womeninislam.ws/en/

erica5127

hello !!welcome to the site!It is full of answers! Im sooo glad I joined, all the members are friendly and I enjoy connecting with all the people. dont worry, no one here will judge you, so feel free to ask whatever you need to know for a more fufilled time here.

shasha

Muslimah
Asalaam alaykum! :) Welcome to TTI.

I converted less than 3 months ago. Best thing I've ever done in my life. :)

I started out the same way. I was just interested and couldn't help myself from learning more and more about Islam. Then one day, I just did it. Took my Shahada. :hearts:

InshAllah you will do the same thing. :hijabi:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Greetings! :)

Welcome to the family of TTI. Please do not hesitate to start new threads, post in existing threads and/or asking any question(s) that may arise. InshaAllah you will see all the brothers and sisters over here are helpful.

Just keep learning little by little. If you need any help in the process, you TTI family is here just a click away. :)

By the way, I am wondering how a Crystal Hijab will be. LOL. (Just kidding).

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Musulmanin

welcome to the site Cristalhijab and other new members!

I hope you find this site of great benefit inshAllah (God-Willing!)

Please do not hesitate to ask questions.

Peace!

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
salaam sister,

Ur name suggest that u r greatly interested in islam. May Allah guide u to the true path, a path that is so pure and "crystal" clear. u may find many useful articles n discussion as we all did.

CrystalHijab

salaam sister,

Ur name suggest that u r greatly interested in islam. May Allah guide u to the true path, a path that is so pure and "crystal" clear. u may find many useful articles n discussion as we all did.

This made me feel so special.

Thank You :)
I did not even see that.

Very beautiful

CrystalHijab

samihah_husn

salamu alaikum wramatullahi wabarakatuhu

im so glad coz im one of the family now in TTI fam...

hoping that through this i can learn more about our deen inshaALLAH...

may ALLAH guide us all. . .

sunnyhayat

Still trying to increas Imaan
I am also looking for the similar path. Inshallah let us find it together with the guidance of allah

doctor38

Hi
I joined today too and very happy for being a new member. Let us know if you need any help or have any questions. People will be glad to help.

Good luck

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Hello there
Welcome to TTI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah :) May Allah open ur heart toward Islam and make it easy for u sister.. Ameen :)
Enjoy ur stay :D
Take care