Just remember to fight by leniency!!

farhopes

No God but Allah

Assalamo alikom dear brothers and sisters,

I have recently found that we have a new fight here. That is our usual and continual fight against the legions of darkness, ignorance and going astray.

In our striving against those legions of darkness, we are equipped and armed by the most effective arms that can never be owned except by devoted and faithful Muslims. Actually they are holy arms!

Those holy arms are our deep-rooted faith, our knowledge, our deep understanding of this knowledge and our great love to Allah t'ala and His religion of Islam.

However, few of us still need to adopt another very effective (weapon) that definitely guarantees the success of all previous holy (weapons). That is the weapon of leniency!!

Don't you agree with me that calling for Allah should be by the best manners?

Don't you agree with me that leniency, clemency, kindness, gentleness and calmness are the best conductors of the Light of Allah.

"And by the Mercy of Allâh, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about you...." (3-159)

Anger and repulsion can be easily detected by those who read our responses, and can break them away from us even if we have given very good knowledge and evidences!!

Being able to tower up our personal feelings of anger and repulsion while discussing Islam with non Muslims is the real achievement.

We can easily achieve that if we rather feel sympathy with those human souls who lived long in darkness. It is not easy for their eyes to see the Light. They will be in bad need for our hands to take their hands gently along the road of guidance.

It is only by the grace of Allah that we are Muslims, weather we were born as Muslims or we reverted. This should make us humbled while introducing the Truth to others who haven't been blessed by this grace yet.

I am quite sure that kind words, clear smile, true sympathy along with true desire to help can achieve miracles.

Therefore, for all our very wise brothers and sisters who are engaged in the holy fight: just remember to fight by leniency!!

farhopes

No God but Allah
Hello

LOL, reminds me of an old Aesop's fable, that goes something like this: The sun and the wind were arguing over who was the most powerful. To settle the matter, they decided to see who could get a man travelling on a road below to take his coat off.

The wind got to try first. It got very cold, and the wind huffed and puffed and blew as hard as he could, but the harder and colder the wind blew, the tighter the man held onto his coat.

Finally the wind gave up and asked the sun to try. So the sun started shining and warmed up the cold weather. Grateful for the warm weather, the man started unbuttoning his coat. The sun shone even warmer, driving away the last of the clouds and the wind, and pretty soon the man took his coat completely off!

Ashamed, the wind went away to a far corner of the world to sulk, while the sun basked in glory. :)

It is good that it makes you smile.

mezeren

i posted this elsewhere,i think i should post it here as well.

:salam2:

In the All-Wise Qur’an are numerous minor events behind which are concealed universal principles, and which are shown as the tips of general laws. For example,
He taught Adam the Names, all of them. 4Qur’an, 2:31.

This is the ‘teaching of the Names,’ which was a miracle of Adam before the angels because of his ability to be God’s vicegerent on earth, and was a minor event. But it forms the tip of a universal principle which is as follows: it was the teaching, due to man’s comprehensive disposition, of countless sciences, and numerous all-embracing branches of knowledge about the universe, and extensive learning about the Creator’s attributes and qualities, which afforded man superiority over not only the angels but also the heavens and earth and mountains in the question of the bearing of the Supreme Trust. And like the Qur’an states that through his comprehensive disposition, man is God’s spiritual vicegerent on earth, so the minor event in the Unseen of the angels prostrating before Adam and Satan not prostrating is the tip of a broad and universal observed principle; these hint at a extensive truth which is as follows:

Through mentioning the angels’ obedience and submission before the person of Adam, and Satan’s pride and refusal, the Qur’an makes understood that most of the physical beings in the universe and their representatives and appointed beings are subjugated to man, and that man’s senses are predisposed and amenable to benefiting from all of them. And pointing out what a fearsome enemy and serious obstacle in the path of man’s progress are evil matter and its representatives and evil inhabitants, which corrupt man’s nature and drive him down wrong paths, the Qur’an of Miraculous Exposition, while speaking of a minor matter with Adam (Peace be upon him), converses in elevated fashion with the whole universe and all mankind.

muslims.helper

is a Bro, NOT a Sis
Asalamo Aleikum,

Jazak Allah kheir for your nice words and advice. I agree with you that people should be kind, gentle, calm, choose the words when they speak, ..etc. This is not only should be done when doing Dawoh, but in everyday life things like talking to your team at work, people in street, teaching your kids, even when complaining about something wrong, ..etc becuase this is simply a good Muslim behavior.

As for advising non-Muslims about Islam, it is a good thing in many ways to do that, but people have to consider other things other then the way they speak, like they should have good knowledge about what they trying to say, otherwise the non-muslim could easy corner the Muslim or the Muslim might give wrong information. Another reason, is that the Muslim should have good talking skills, debating/negotiation skill so he can pass the information in a logical convincing way.

I don't mean to discourage people to not try to talk to non-Muslim, but I mean they should be careful as some people accidentally push non-Muslim farther away.

If somebody feels he/she cannot do this, i think the best way is to try to give that person some brochures, books, CDs, links to read.

May Allah always give us the strength to do the righteous thing and keep us on the righteous path.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Asalamo Aleikum,

As for advising non-Muslims about Islam, it is a good thing in many ways to do that, but people have to consider other things other then the way they speak, like they should have good knowledge about what they trying to say, otherwise the non-muslim could easy corner the Muslim or the Muslim might give wrong information. Another reason, is that the Muslim should have good talking skills, debating/negotiation skill so he can pass the information in a logical convincing way.

If somebody feels he/she cannot do this, i think the best way is to try to give that person some brochures, books, CDs, links to read.

May Allah always give us the strength to do the righteous thing and keep us on the righteous path.

Ameen to your Du'a and Jazak Allah khairan for this very good point you mentioned.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dearest sister..it is good to see you post. Sweet and intelligent as usual. I agree that we have to be savvy. Yet, it is our actions that speak for us. We are encouraged to seek knowledge. Thus, we have to have a great understanding of the situations around us. We have to have be able to respond to any and all questions. And here we go back to the sunnath. Our beloved Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, showed us the way. He respected everyone. He answered questions regardless of how trivial they may have seemed. He did not point fingers. And he was the one who could.
I never debate religion. I know too little. I am constantly questioned and I respond in a respectful manner. I give the questioner time to ponder and come back. And they do.
This,too, is part of our jihad.
My love to you sweetest sister.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Salam dearest Aapa,

Alhamdulillah that you are fine and posting here again.

Your knowledge is not little, sister. You have taught us the wisdom of years and used it to reveal the truth.

May Allah always protect you and your sons and keep us good sisters forever.[/[/COLOR][/COLOR]COLOR][/COLOR]

Alfakirmali:

This is very true, and exactly my point in my other post, where I said I was disturbed by the belief that God required all the angels to bow down before man

Hello Septithol,

If that is the case, then are you disturbed that you are required to eat every day to survive? Are you disturbed by the law's of gravity that holds you from jumping to the sky? Are you disturbed that you do not have control that ever human being will die? I sure hope not. This is what God willed upon us! God Almighty has created the heavens and the earth, the animals, plants, orbits, angels, humans, jinns, etc. in a manner that pleases Him.

I am disturbed to see who gave you the authority to over-position yourself above what God has willed.

Unlike Christianity, angels do not have free will. Why? God created it them that way! After all, He is the Almighty. Whatever He wills He wills. What is the angels purpose? To serve & worship God. They do not sin or falter.

In Islam, Iblis (Satan) was a worthy jinn, (unseen creatures around us; some are good and some are evil; like humans, they have free will) that was raised to the heavens because he worshipped God very much.

When God created Adam (peace be upon him) from clay(earth) and breathed life into Adam and commanded all present to bow down to Adam (peace be upon him), Iblis arrogantly disobeyed God stating that he was made from fire and therefore much superior to Adam (pbuh) who is made from clay. Then God had him dismissed from his position in heaven. Iblis asked God to give him the power to live until the end of time to show how weak humans are and that he could send all of them astray. Thus, this life becomes a test for us!

You see only humans & jinns possess free will so they can disobey or openly defy God. The choice is yours.

halah

Assalamo alikom dear brothers and sisters,

I have recently found that we have a new fight here. That is our usual and continual fight against the legions of darkness, ignorance and going astray.

In our striving against those legions of darkness, we are equipped and armed by the most effective arms that can never be owned except by devoted and faithful Muslims. Actually they are holy arms!

Those holy arms are our deep-rooted faith, our knowledge, our deep understanding of this knowledge and our great love to Allah t'ala and His religion of Islam.

However, few of us still need to adopt another very effective (weapon) that definitely guarantees the success of all previous holy (weapons). That is the weapon of leniency!!

Don't you agree with me that calling for Allah should be by the best manners?

Don't you agree with me that leniency, clemency, kindness, gentleness and calmness are the best conductors of the Light of Allah.

"And by the Mercy of Allâh, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about you...." (3-159)

Anger and repulsion can be easily detected by those who read our responses, and can break them away from us even if we have given very good knowledge and evidences!!

Being able to tower up our personal feelings of anger and repulsion while discussing Islam with non Muslims is the real achievement.

We can easily achieve that if we rather feel sympathy with those human souls who lived long in darkness. It is not easy for their eyes to see the Light. They will be in bad need for our hands to take their hands gently along the road of guidance.

It is only by the grace of Allah that we are Muslims, weather we were born as Muslims or we reverted. This should make us humbled while introducing the Truth to others who haven't been blessed by this grace yet.

I am quite sure that kind words, clear smile, true sympathy along with true desire to help can achieve miracles.

Therefore, for all our very wise brothers and sisters who are engaged in the holy fight: just remember to fight by leniency!!

I totaly agree with you dear sister and as you know giving dawah by good behaviors and manners are much effective than any speech,But when someone questions to understand or to learn more about your religion (whatever he or she asks about),this's acceptable and very understood.the problem comes with the one who knows nothing about islam and jump in to debate just for the sake of debate.

You definitly know That Imam Shafei said;''If I debate 100 scholars,I'll be a winner,but if I debate an ignorant one I'll be loser''.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Hello Septithol,

I agree with you that we should not belittle anyone. Allah created the man with His Hands and preferred him above many of His creation. Allah said what can be translated as:

70 "And indeed We have honoured the Children of Adam, and We have carried them on land and sea, and have provided them with At-Tayyibât (lawful good things), and have preferred them above many of those whom We have created with a marked preferment." , Al-Isra, Chapter #17, Verse #70

When Allah ordered the angels to prostrate themselves to Adam, that was never to belittle angels as angels are Allah's creation as well. It was rather a kind of respect, appreciation, and honor to Allah's new creation that knows what angels never knew and is entitled to be Allah's vicegerent on Earth.

There are still people in some countries who bow down to their guests to show respect and appreciation and not to belittle themselves before them at all.

The man is the only creation that accepted to bear the Superior Trust. That is to be Allah's vicegerent on Earth. That is to establish Monotheism ( that is to worship non but Allah, the only one true God), Justice, Truth and all virtues on earth and strive to spread them among all the humanity.

This huge responsibility makes the man's position in universe very special and preferred above many other creation. And that is why he will be also accountable of all his deeds in the Hearafter.

Allah is the Creator of all the creation and He is the best one to rank his creation according to their given knowledge and their responsibilities. This ranking was never to belittle any of Allah's creation, but rather to put everyone in his right position.

It is very rational that God reveals a holy book to tell his servants about Himself, His power, His Names, His characteristics, His creation and what He wants from them otherwise how they are be supposed to be guided to their creator.

We, as Muslims, find all this information about Allah the Almighty in the Noble Qur'an. All praise be to Allah for His guidance.

It can never be a god who hides himself or just appears in dreams!!!!!

halah

Islam the greatest gift that Allah has bestowed upon us with no might nor power from us so we have to thank Him for this blessing with every breath we have and this doesn't mean that we are better than the others and doesn't mean that I belittel anyone as they may be guided By Allah and become good muslims.
I do thank Allah who saved me from being lost among the wrong beilefs ,at least if i died just right now and a disbeliever dies at the same moment ,by the grace of Allah we'll not end up at the same place .

muslims.helper

is a Bro, NOT a Sis
Asalamo Aeikum,

While reading all your great comments, I just remember this info that I liked to share with my brothers and sisters.

Do you know the Iblis (Satin) spend years praying to Allah. Our Prophet s.a.s taught us that there is NO single place in the sky that Iblis didn't have a sagda (prayer) in it. He didn't obey Allah and didn't repent from his disobedience so he was punished.

The moral is, always repent and ask for forgiveness before it is too late. Allah is always merciful and forgiving. Allah love it when his people ask for forgiveness.

May all of us be forgiven and be in Heaven Inshaa Allah.

halah

There is nothing worse than disbelieving in Allah, the only creator of the heavens and the earth and what they include.

For those who reject accepting the truth,try to get rid of your arrogance for a while and don't rely on your limit mental abilities,if you ask for guidance sinceirly,you'll be guided.

Try to read the coming verses,(the words of Allah) from the third chapter of Quran and contemplate with open mind,may Allah guide us all to what pleases Him.

Allah says;

2. ALLAH is HE besides Whom there is none worthy of worship, the Living, the Self-Subsisting and All-Sustaining.
3. HE has sent down to thee the Book containing the truth and fulfilling that which precedes it; and HE has sent down the Torah and the Gospel before this, as a guidance to the people; and HE has sent down the Discrimination.
4. Surely, those who deny the Signs of ALLAH, shall have a severe punishment. And ALLAH is Mighty, Lord of Retribution.
5. Surely, nothing in the earth or in the heaven is hidden from ALLAH.
6. HE it is who fashions you in the wombs as HE wills; there is none worthy of worship but HE, the Mighty, the Wise.
7. HE it is who has sent down to thee the Book; in it there are verses that are firm and decisive in meaning - they are the basis of the Book - and there are others that are susceptible of different interpretations. But those in whose hearts is perversity pursue such thereof as are susceptible of different interpretations, seeking to cause discord and seeking wrong interpretations of it. And none knows it except ALLAH and those who are firmly grounded in knowledge; they say, `We believe in it; the whole is from our Lord.' - And none take heed except those gifted with understanding -

19. Surely the true religion with ALLAH is Islam. And those who were given the Book did not disagree but, after knowledge had come to them, out of mutual envy. And whoso denies the Signs of ALLAH, then surely ALLAH is quick at reckoning.

85. And whoso seeks a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he shall be among the losers.
86. How shall ALLAH guide a people who have disbelieved after believing and who had borne witness that the messenger was true and to whom clear proofs had come ? And ALLAH guides not the wrong doing people.
87. As for such - their reward is that on them shall be the curse of ALLAH and of angels and of men, all together.
88. They shall abide thereunder. Their punishment shall not be lightened nor shall they be reprieved.
89. Except those who repent thereafter and amend. And surely ALLAH is Most Forgiving, Merciful.
90. Surely those who disbelieve after they have believed and then increase in their disbelief, their repentance shall not be accepted, and these are they who have gone astray.
91. As for those who have disbelieved, and die while they are disbelievers, there shall not be accepted from anyone of them even the earth-full of gold though he offer it as ransom. It is these for whom shall be a grievous
punishment,and they shall have no helpers.

I think someone would have to do far worse things than simply having a different religion than me, to go to hell.

Hello Septithol,

Like I mentioned in my previous encounters with you, what criteria (holy book if any) are you using to determine if someone of a different religious faith will not go to hell? What criteria are you using to define "far worse things"? How did you determine what are "far worse things"?

Please don't dodge this vital question I am imposing for you.

In Islam, one of the 'far worse things' that you can do is associate partners to God Almighty. Research tawhid (the Oness of God). Associating partners to God is an unforgivable sin as mentioned in the Quran.

Please read what the sister above posted. It seems like your picking and choosing your own faith by using words like "To me" "I think" etc. I sure wouldn't like to be in this position of uncertainty. Sincerity of an open heart must be in congruent with seeking the Truth.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

:-( I would rather think that if I, and someone of a different religious belief died, so long as we were both good people, we would both end up in heaven, or some sort of good afterlife. Although what is a good afterlife for one person might be different than what is a good afterlife for someone else. But I think someone would have to do far worse things than simply having a different religion than me, to go to hell.

Hello Septithol,

You always say " I think so and so" Well, what is the strong evidence of the soundness of your thinking specially what you think about what will happen in the hereafter???

Did the true God inform you of the way He will act on that Day?? Did He give you the ability to see the unseen?

Did He tell you that disbelieving in Him and worshipping false gods will be no deal in the hereafter and there are far worse things than that to worry about??

You previously said that there is nothing worse than mistaking the true deity.
And that is exactly what Allah told us in the Qur'an. Worshipping false gods is the biggest injustice that will never be forgiven in the hereafter specially if you have given all the means and knowledge to guide you easily to worship the true God.

How can you judge Allah of being evil and asking his servants to do evil things while you have never take your time to search His book to be able to give fair and sound verdict.

I am sorry but it is very uperficial and irrational to give quick verdict of some incidents -- like bowing down to Adam or asking prophet Ibraham to sacrifice his son-- without knowing or reading the full story of each incident from the Qur'an and without reading the whole Qur'an and without reading about Muhammad to whom the Qur'an was revealed to be able to have comprehensive view and make fair and sound verdict.

Have you ever read about prophet Ibraham?? Do you know his complete story? Do you know his relation with Allah? Do you know what Allah showed him and what Ibraham said about Allah?? Do you know his position among all prophets?? I am sorry, but you just depend in all what you say on " your thinking"" " Your guessing". Allah told us that guessing has nothing to do with firm truth.

Please, take your time to have an objective reading of the Qur'an before giving your verdict to be worthy of a logic and fair discussion about Islam.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Sepithol
I have one question for you ...
Are you here to learn something about Islam or you are here just to argue the Divine laws of Allah ...
I dont see any point of your arguments ,its not bringing you anywhere ...
If you dont like Islam and Quran then why are you here on this site ? What are you trying to argue about ? You are trying to tell us that Quran is evil ? That you are smarter the anyone and can prove that Quran is Evil ? Have you read it first of all?

Do you believe in God?
What God you believe?
What Holly book you believe in?
Or you just believe yourself ? That you are all knowing ?

If you are here just to argue for nothing and not with the intention to learn ,then may be its better for you to go to some other place to show you views and to argue with somebodyelse...