Just want to say goodbye before I go

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Inshallah all of my brothers and sisters here at TTI are in good health and strong Iman!

I know I dont usually do this but for some reason I feel I am really going to miss you all this next few weeks when I go back to the village of no internet access! :lol:

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone and actually a special thanks to Aapa for all the fun you guys gave me this past weekend! It was a blast bantering Aapa thanks for being you! :wink: I love you all for Allahs sake! Talk to you when I return in a couple weeks inshallah!!!! Be safe everyone you are in my dua!

Much love :hearts: from your sister in Islam: Isra*

wa salam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa Alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Have a safe journey, thanks for keeping us in your du'aa. May Allah accept them. Amin

Jazakillahu khayr for being part of our family here for the last three years!

Wasalam

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
wasalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Have a safe journey ukkht!

be back soon INshaa'Allaah.

P.S I thought you were in rebel mode. Thinking of leaving TTI.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

Take care dear sister, hoping to hear from you a lot next time you have internet access. You scared me a lot - on the little glimpse of the latest post one can see from the TTI main page, all it said was "Just want to say goodbye", and I thought 'hmm, who's leaving?'.

And then I come into the Lounge, and see it's sister Isra (oh no!!).. but then when I read the "just want to say goodbye before i go" I heaved a sigh of relief. Phew.

JenGiove

Sister Isra typically goes back home to the village for a week and then back to her wonderful mother-in-laws house for the weekend but this time, she's going be be away for 2 weeks so, since she has been so active this past weekend, she wanted to make it known that she wasn't leaving TTI and she wasn't ignoring anyone, she just wasn't going to be around to reply.

Isn't she so thoughtful?! :) :SMILY252:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I pray she takes time to think and rest.

I am ready to keep posting. I will make her into a Muslim warrior: henned hands holding the sword of Islam.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Just yesterday I was viewing very old threads from backyard (Non-logged in) those posted around mid of 2006. I viewed profile of many many of the members. I was amazed to find lots of members those who made hundreds of posts but haven't visited TTI since many years. Where and why they disappear?. Once you get together for sake of Allah (SWT) as a family and than suddenly some of us disappear,its rather piercing and painful.

But indeed life is a voyage and we meet people,get attached (spiritually) to them for a while and than later comes a period of silence when we do not hear of them. Painful but it is life. Yet there remains a place of get together,InshaAllah. Guess?.

Sis Isra I pray InshaAllah,you have a nice time ahead. May Allah (SWT) protect you and yours.

Regards.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
See you real soon sister~Take care!

Dearest sister Isra,

Amin!
For your good du'a.

~May Allah swt reward you for your
kindness~Amin!

We will be missing you greatly dear sister,
please take care of yourself for us.

~May Allah swt protect and bless you with best health
and life~Amin!

──█▀▀█───█──────────
──█▄▄▄─█─█─▄──────────▀▀█────▄───█▀▀─
─▄▄▄▄█─█─█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀█───▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄─
─────▄▄█───▄────█▄█─────────▄─▄──────

To
You and your family
and to
All My Family In Islam.

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salaamu `alaikum warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh!

@Tabassum, same here.lol I froze for a min and thought, "what went wrong on the forums this time?" I thought you were really leaving us..

But khayr, insha'Allaah! May the angels keep you in their protection!

Jazaakillaahu khayr for letting us know and keeping us in your du`aa, ukhty!=)

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

AWWWWWWWWWWWW I have the BEST TTI Islamic family ever!!!!! You are all so sweet but as JenGiove explained I just wanted to let everyone know why the sudden silence from me after being so active on the boards last time I was in town! Unfortunately the village where my husband works and we live doesnt have internet access so I am forced away from the computer for the time we are home! This time turned into 3 weeks instead of 2 which Im pretty sure we are going to try to continue doing from now on inshallah because the constant trip to Agadir is kind of difficult on both of us and we dont get any rest on the weekends that way. Its a 2-5 hour bus trip (depending on the bus and wait times) and then we usually only stay for 3 days so its not worth it to come every week. Plus its a bit expensive! So we decided that we will try to sweat it out and stay home for 3 weeks out of the month and just come once a month from now on. Its nice too because his family really misses us! :wink:

But thank you all so much for your concern and really I am sorry for the confusion and I didnt mean to scare anyone! No unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at things) I am going to be around for awhile inshallah barring being banned for my big mouth! :lol:

@ Sister Aapa: After 3 weeks I am refreshed and looking forward to the challenge!!!! I will carry the sword of Islam proudly but I dont think I will be wearing henna anytime soon! Its scary looking!!! :lol:

Let the games begin.........:hearts:

esperanza

revert of many years

@Tabassum, same here.lol I froze for a min and thought, "what went wrong on the forums this time?" I thought you were really leaving us..

But khayr, insha'Allaah! May the angels keep you in their protection!

Jazaakillaahu khayr for letting us know and keeping us in your du`aa, ukhty!=)

salam a laykum sister Isra..its great to have you back and always a pleasure to find you here

Shak78

May you and your husband have a safe trip with the blessings of Allah and enjoy your time with family. We await your return here with baited breath, and will make dua for you.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Good, MashaAllah sister,

I do not play games. But let us venture into finding the absolutes of Islam. Yes, we are warriors.

I bet you missed me,didn't you.

Isra

aka Tree2008
Assalaam walaikum,

Good, MashaAllah sister,

I do not play games. But let us venture into finding the absolutes of Islam. Yes, we are warriors.

I bet you missed me,didn't you.

Wa alaikome salam

Trust me I assure you I of all people am fully aware that you dont play games sister Aapa! However when I posted that exact phrase it was not aimed at you in particular and it was done in jest!

As to your question of did I miss you? Most definately life is dull without you in it! :lol:

wa salam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

YOU HAVE SCARED ME! When I saw the title, I was like :eek:.

Believe me, I never wanna see you leaving us sister. But still, I know its not just computer and TTI family in life, so we are as you said, sometimes forced to be away from our most beloved things.

It seems that I am going to leave to my island too, where I do not have internet. However, inshaAllah whenever I have the opportunity, I will visit my TTI family. :)

Wish you a very safe and sound journey dear sister. May Allah bless you and family. JazakiAllahu Khairan for all the Du'as. Moreover, my shoulder is 90% recovered now, Alhamdhulillah! How can I ever forget the help of my TTI family on it. :) Such a blessing.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Isra

aka Tree2008

Believe me, I never wanna see you leaving us sister. But still, I know its not just computer and TTI family in life, so we are as you said, sometimes forced to be away from our most beloved things.

It seems that I am going to leave to my island too, where I do not have internet. However, inshaAllah whenever I have the opportunity, I will visit my TTI family. :)

Wish you a very safe and sound journey dear sister. May Allah bless you and family. JazakiAllahu Khairan for all the Du'as. Moreover, my shoulder is 90% recovered now, Alhamdhulillah! How can I ever forget the help of my TTI family on it. :) Such a blessing.

Wa alaikome salam

Dear brother I would not leave this family unless they forced me out on my ear! :lol:

Seriously though ALHAMDULILLAH on the great news about your shoulder!!!!!! The power of prayer brother........it really does work miracles! You and I are living proof!!! What the doctors could not fix and were stumped by Allah cures with a few prayers and lots of Iman!!! Subhanallah!

Im sorry to hear you wont be around much after you leave your village but you are and always will be in my dua dear brother. Take care of yourself and I pray you will visit us here as often as possible! Inshallah

wa salam

esperanza

revert of many years

salam brother..may the blessings of Allah be with you whereever you go inshalla

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Wa alaikome salam

Dear brother I would not leave this family unless they forced me out on my ear! :lol:

Seriously though ALHAMDULILLAH on the great news about your shoulder!!!!!! The power of prayer brother........it really does work miracles! You and I are living proof!!! What the doctors could not fix and were stumped by Allah cures with a few prayers and lots of Iman!!! Subhanallah!

Im sorry to hear you wont be around much after you leave your village but you are and always will be in my dua dear brother. Take care of yourself and I pray you will visit us here as often as possible! Inshallah

wa salam

Yes sister that is exactly the truth. Allah is indeed The Most Merciful.

JazakiAllahu Khairan for the Du'as. InshaAllah I will visit as often as I can, but I am not yet sure when I will be leaving. Sooner or a week more.

salam brother..may the blessings of Allah be with you whereever you go inshalla

Ameen and JazakiAllahu Khairan for the Du'a sister. :)