JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKYOU!

melissa123

Not Junior Anymore!!
Assalamu alaikoum to everyone!!

I REALLY wanted to publicly say thankyou to the moderators on here and to Brother Mabsoot who made this site. These people put so much effort and time and money into running this site, and do a great job. They bring Muslims together in an environment in which we can learn (inshaAllah) from each other, and they deserve to be thanked for this. So yeh, whoever agrees with me just add a reply to show that we are thankful for the oppourtunity to gain knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!!

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Theres not a single doubt about that , that bro Mabsoot deserves a hug and a huge thank you from me .
But we as humans tend to disagree with things , because god make us this way. Im sure bro Mabsoot understand this, inshAllah

Sometimes our opinions give a slap on the other person’s face. I believe the Admin & Mods know what they are doing inshallah we should respect that.

JAK

melissa123

Not Junior Anymore!!
GUYS!!!!!!!!! seriously i just wanted heaps of people to sign this so they can feel appreciated :p lol but u can joke too.... i SPOSE! :)

halah

Assalamu alaikoum to everyone!!

I REALLY wanted to publicly say thankyou to the moderators on here and to Brother Mabsoot who made this site. These people put so much effort and time and money into running this site, and do a great job. They bring Muslims together in an environment in which we can learn (inshaAllah) from each other, and they deserve to be thanked for this. So yeh, whoever agrees with me just add a reply to show that we are thankful for the oppourtunity to gain knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do agree with you.

Definitely they deserve to be thanked and only Allah can reward them the best reward insha'Allah.

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
walaikum asslaam

i like this site. its like my homepage.i learn from here quite often

Asalaam allaikum

suumaya

Asalamu alaikum
I am very gratful to have found this forum and i can not count how much knowledge i gain from here. I want to say Jazakallahu khair to each and every one of you for all of your hard work and efforts to help those of us who are less knowledgeale in our beautiful Deen.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
This thread will never be closed. :D :D :D :D :D :D

lol, actually in the past I have deleted threads about myself or the mods as well.. We only try to keep the site running smoothly as possible.

I like to thank all the members who sincerely wish help each other and who benefit us with their nice posts. I really like when we work together and are united, alhamdulillah.

From Abu Hurairah Rasulullah saw said: "He who does not thank people, does not thank Allah." (Ahmad, Tirmidhi) So, thanks to all members here.

As Muslims we must love one another and be patient, guide one another to the truth. If we have differences resolve them in best way inshaAllah. Afterall, we worship Allah and we love Allah. What should stand in the way of that?? - NOTHING. :)

Although, sometimes I feel like not logging on.. as im tired and I get a lot of PMs and emails about 100 different things lol but, alhamdulillah. Oh, I so wish I had more time to speak to my brothers and sisters here. I miss you all a lot..

From 'Iyad b. Himar al-Mujashi'i ra: Rasulullah saw said: Allah swt has revealed to me: "You should be humble so that no one boasts over his neighbor nor anyone oppresses his neighbor." (Muslim) .

So, may Allah keep us all humble and kind to everyone inshaAllah.

melissa123

Not Junior Anymore!!
LOL brother u better not delete my thread :) people should have a chance to reflect on just how helpful this site is :):tti_sister: :hearts:

manOfpeace

:salam2: when i am at the home i like to be in here this site TTI to learn and to know more about my religion, i like it a lot and i get more knowledge since i came here, maybe i didn't wright anything on TTI but i think that i read everything i mean avery topic on this site and every single post of yours to know more about my deen, so all i can say is that i am realy happy that i have found this forum and thank you guys for doing this work..:jazaak:

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Thank You.

I have to say that doing these kind of work requires a great deal of effort, which each of us should recognise and appreciate.
Therefore I say: Thank You !

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
You get that right! Thank you to moderators and Brother Mabsoot for the bottom of my ( our) heart(s) and may Allah reward you for your good deed to bring muslim from around the world and inshallah young generations will follow your footsteps to bring muslims together. Thanks again and May Allah bless the moderators and Brother Mabsoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Thanks!! This site is part of my morning routine lol, don't know what I'd do without it lol