Killer strain of bacteria...

muslimshabs

Asalamu alaikum...

I dont know what it is but I suspect that somebody is just testing the bioweapons on people... E. coli which was considered to be the safe bacteria for research purpose is no more safe now.

[yt]whxpmhe7nBQ[/yt]

ShyHijabi

:salam2:

While I didn't watch the video I can tell you E. Coli has never been "safe" for humans. It is a leading cause of food poison and other illnesses. The reason it is researched so much is because of the simplicity of it's genes.

auroran

May Allaah protect our European brothers and sisters from the virus. ameen.

If it really is some scientist guy playing around with bacteria then I hope he gets caught. There's always a scientist doing something he shouldn't be doing and then before you know it he spreads a world wide epidemic of killer zombie bacteria. jk

muslimshabs

While I didn't watch the video I can tell you E. Coli has never been "safe" for humans. It is a leading cause of food poison and other illnesses. The reason it is researched so much is because of the simplicity of it's genes.

walaikum salaam...

That is the particular strain of E. coli (E. coli O157:H7) causing disease or food poisoning. And it can be prevented by consuming washed food and in case somebody got that disease can be treated by giving simple antibiotics. It can also attack immuno compromised persons but not healthy human beings. E. coli is the main bacteria present in our gut flora. But this new strain is dangerous...:(

see this...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/02/e-coli-outbreak-new-strain_n_870176.html?ref=fb&src=sp

wasalaam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help us~Amin!

One have to
be highly hygienic when contacting and preparing food
during this time
especially
when the germs is quite tougher now!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide us~Amin!

Thank you for sharing this
brother,
:jazaak:

Take care!
~Wassalam :)