killing newborn babies is perfectly logical

muslimshabs

Asalamu alaikum...

The cruel face of worshipers of logic and atheism is so scary...
May Allah save us...

"As 'potential persons', newborn babies share the same moral status as foetuses, which are not 'actual persons', in that they have no sense of their own existence.
It follows that infanticide should be legalised for babies with abnormalities not detected during pregnancy, which would otherwise have qualified for abortion, and by the same token for those which would have been aborted because their parents could not materially or psychologically cope with a child."

muslimshabs

Who carse what the Daly Mail says?

No it is not just a daily mail view... it is a research paper published in journal of medical ethics... entitled "After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?"...

Today accepted as a paper and tomorrow it can be the normal practice of the society... dangerous...:astag:

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
:salam2:

Crazy stuff in that article. I seriously hope they don't make this acceptable. Those two so-called doctors should never be taken seriously. They're basically advocating for murder, subhanalaah.

rivergum

No it is not just a daily mail view... it is a research paper published in journal of medical ethics... entitled "After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?"...

Today accepted as a paper and tomorrow it can be the normal practice of the society... dangerous...:astag:

I would like to read the full article and not just the sensationalism dredged up my newspapers such as the Daily Mail.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

Before the end of times, we are supposed to go back to the pre-Islamic days. And I think we are already half there!!!