Killing spiders?

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Dont know if this question was posted before, but I just wanted to know if it is ok to kill spiders? I have been looking for daleel, and cannot find it. Can anyone help inshallah? Please support your answer with authentic sources.Jazakallahu Khairan!:hijabi:

Abu Hurairah

Extinct
wa alaikumassalaam,

i was just wondering why you asked the question, cos when i was younger some people told me youre not allowed to kill spiders and then gave me a story of how they protected Muhammed(saws) in a situation or something.

From Islamqa

but i dont know abiut killing it....

Julie1134

At the mosque we were told everything worships Allah, but not in the way we worship. He said the trees and insects as examples. Also, we were not allowed to walk on the grass. I guess it was for this reason, but I found it to be weird. It was my first time at the mosque. I really don't know and was wondering myself. One brother told me we are allowed if they can harm us, but I am still unsure.

Abu Hurairah

Extinct
Also, we were not allowed to walk on the grass. I guess it was for this reason, but I found it to be weird. It was my first time at the mosque. I really don't know and was wondering myself.

Assalaamualikum,

What?!!! huh?

Are you sure they said that? They have to give proof for this.