kind request for dua for my father who passed away yesterday

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
as salaam alaikum,

my dad passed away on thursday morning. he had colon cancer. alhamdulillah we were able to conduct salah janaza after salah jumuah. i kindly request you to please make a small dua in your hearts for Allah's forgiveness and mercy on him.

also, i had a question. Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said: “The martyrs are of five kinds: One who dies of plague; one who dies of disease in his stomach; the drowned; one who dies under the debris (of construction, etc.), and one who dies while fighting in the way of Allaah.” [Al-Bukhaari & Muslim].

so death due to colon cancer can come under one who dies due to abdominal disease?

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-salaam wa'rahmatullah,

To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return.

May Allah (Subhaanahu wa ta'aala) have mercy on him, grant him Jannatul-Firdaws and give you and your family patience. Ameen.

I don't know the answer to your question brother but I hope Allah increases your father's rank through you and your siblings.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Walaykumu salaam

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajoon

May Allah have mercy on your father and make his grave a garden of paradise. Ameen.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Wa`alaykum as-salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh,

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

May your father be among the righteous and loved by Allaah subhanahu wa Ta`ala.

Wa`alaykum as-salaam.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

may Allah grant him Jannatul firdaus. may Allah give you patience.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji3oon. May Allah have mercy on your father's soul and grant him jannah. Ameen.

all4islam

Walikum Salam Wa Rahmatuillahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

May Allah grant him paradise Jannah Firdaws,and give you and your family patience.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Wa allaicumu salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

May Allah grant you patiente dear brother and to your family,and may Allah forgive your beloved father and grant him Jannah. Ameen ya Rabb

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

strive-may-i

WaAlaykumUsSalaam warahmathullaahi wabarakatuh Brother,

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raajioon.

A painful stage...
May matters in the kabr become easier for him, May you and your family get the strength in this moment of grief. May Allah accept your and your families dua ... Ameen

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaykum brother,

inna li laah waina ilahi rajioun! May Allah grant him the highest rank in Jannah. I am so sorry about this, and I hope you and your family are holding up ok? May Allah grant you sabr---and the strength to hold on. ameen

Ron-Kid

HasbunAllahu wa ni`mal Wakil '
Inna illahi wa inna elayhi rajeoon

اَللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِحَيِّنَا وَمَيِّتِنَا وَشَاهِدِنَا وَغَائِبِنَا وَصَغِيْرِنَا وَكَبِيْرِنَا وَذَكَرِنَا وَأُنْثَانَا. اَللَّهُمَّ مَنْ أَحْيَيْتَهُ مِنَّا فَأَحْيِهِ عَلَى اْلإِسْلاَمِ، وَمَنْ تَوَفَّيْتَهُ مِنَّا فَتَوَفَّهُ عَلَى اْلإِيْمَانِ، اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَحْرِمْنَا أَجْرَهُ وَلاَ تُضِلَّنَا بَعْدَه

Allahum maghfir lihayyina, wa mayyitinaa, wa shaahidina, wa ghaa-'ibina, wa sagheerina, wa kabeerina, wa dhakarrina wa untha. Allahumma man ahyaitahu mina fa ahyihi 'alal Islami wa man tawaf-faytahu mina fatawaffahu 'alal imani. Allahumma la tahrima arjahu wa la tudhillana ba'dahu

O Allah! Forgive our living and our dead, those who are with us and those who are absent, our young and our old, our men and our women. O Allah! Whomever you keep alive from us keep him alive on Islam, and whomever you take away from us, take him as a believer. O Allah! Do not leave us bereft of his good and do not send us astray after them.

[Ibn Majah 1:480, Ahmad 2:368]

Dear brother please spend as much as you can for your father, may ALLAH [swt] grant him Jannah ... Ameen Ya Waddud Al-Kareem

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Ya Allah, Ahmed I am very sorry to hear this. You are a very old member here and I feel sympathy for your pain.
From Allah we are created, and only to him do we return. May allah swt grant him PARADISE, ameen.

And May your family find solace in our duas and your hearts heal in the remembrance of Allah, Ameen.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raj'oon.

May Allah be with you and your family in these painful times. I've seen a lot of goodness in your posts at TTI, May Allaah grant your father the ajar of what he's taught his son.

In case your father has reached the level of a martyr, accept my congratulations on the level the Jannah he may have attained. I ask Allah to grant him a higher position than that.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalamu 'alaikum,Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.May Allah have mercy on your father's soul and grant him forgiveness and his good pleasure and make his grave one of gardens of jannah and grant him jannatul firdaus and save him from an naar.AmeenMay Allah grant you and your family patience.Ameen

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
as salaam alaikum,

my dad passed away on thursday morning. he had colon cancer. alhamdulillah we were able to conduct salah janaza after salah jumuah. i kindly request you to please make a small dua in your hearts for Allah's forgiveness and mercy on him.

also, i had a question. Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said: “The martyrs are of five kinds: One who dies of plague; one who dies of disease in his stomach; the drowned; one who dies under the debris (of construction, etc.), and one who dies while fighting in the way of Allaah.” [Al-Bukhaari & Muslim].

so death due to colon cancer can come under one who dies due to abdominal disease?

Wa'alaikumusalam.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajoon.

I'm very sorry to hear that brother. May Allah be merciful to your father and grant him jannah. Ameen.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
as salaam alaikum

jazaak Allah khair all of you dear brothers...ditta, Abu Talib, ilyas_eh, Abd_Al_Hadi, strive-may-i , Ron-Kid, kashif_nazeer, Hard Rock Moslem and sisters all4islam, Muslim_Gurl, Aisya al-Humaira, Asja, IHearIslam, alf2, Seeking Allah's Mercy for your kind words and duas for my father.

may Allah bless all of you. ameen