LAILATUL QADR

Mashkuran

Dear bros/sis, as the last 10 days of ramadhan is now here, are we ready to come face to face with Lailatul Qadir if your were to see it?

Please let me narrate to you the story of the people who saw it in person and what happend to them.

My mothers best friend since childhood was a lady by the name zahra. Anti Zahra as we all call her since we all remember her in our lifetime was very close to all of us. Every ramadhan she comes to have iftar with us every other day... as my mother lives with me. So 3 years ago after iftar before isha praryers we usually site and talk and have coffee... (arabic coffee), so this day it was if i remeber the night of the 25th and while talking anti zahra said " I think i was lilatul qadri last night" and we all jumped up to find out and listen to her. The first thing we all said( My mother, myself, my sister) alhamdullah we were up last night. Then we stoped to listen to what anti zahra had to say. this is her story; she was up after she pray tahjud, she sat just saying tasbeh, and all of a sudden she say and extremly bright light coming from the window.. at first she thought it was a car or something passing, then she reason with herself that no car passed that side and the brightness of the light and the way it was coming from the window did not look like a normal light. she started shaking, and walked to open the curtain to see outside only to see the sky fully lighted up; to her shakyness and trembling she said she realised it was "THE LIGHT". So we asked her anti zahra had you time to ask for anyhting she said all i could say.. oh Allah please give me Janaa, and we all go ohh!! anti zahra you will die soon. Anti zahra did not respond but just laughed.

Her daughter, told us that anti zahra narrated the story to 2 other people to to her supprise they told her the same thing you will die soon. So she requested her daughter to buy for her kafan, from her own money and prepare all the requirement thing for the dead body. her daughter was very upset with this and whah she was doing, but she insisted to have all things bought and brought home for her to see them, with all anger her daughter did that.

Two weeks after ramadhan anti zahra was invited for a wedding, though weddings are for ladies only.. but normaly we have music and ladies dancing to their own free will. so she was on her way to the wedding were the car overturned and she died instantly. The driver still doesnt remember what happend she says the car just left the road and she had not control of it, there was no busted tyre and the road was staight. anti zahra was the only one who died with the car full.

The second incident is my neice, (8 yrs now)after prayers she was having a dua for her to have children, as she has been trying for years to have children and was told it was extremly difficult as she doesnt produce eggs. so here she was still having faith that a miricle will come to her. The same happend to her , she saw this light, extremly bright and for her she got so shaky and intead of praying for anything she closed her eyes and covered herself under the sheet, with her heart beating her lips, and tonge was frozen, she could not say anyhting, but inside her heart she kept praying Oh Allah if this is lailaltul qadir please give me children. Well she miricley did get two children.

So are we ready to see it, have we prepaid ourselves whahtto say or we will be shaky. Syida Aisha (RA) asked Rasool SAW what should we say if we see it and Rasool SAW said Say; "ALLAH HUMA INA KAA AFUU LKARIM TUHIBUL AFUA FA AFUANA". But are we going to remember even to say that.

Well inshallah, Allah grants us to see it, unless we get the experience like the others we wouldnt know how it all feels, and who wouldnt want Janat Firdaws?:)

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

:subhanallah: that was a interesting story!:eek: :biggrin:

Jazzak-Allah khair for sharing and for the reminder.:)

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path and protect us from evil. (Ameen)

"ALLAH HUMA INA KAA AFUU LKARIM TUHIBUL AFUA FA AFUANA". :confused:

What is the translation of this Du`a?:confused:

:wasalam:

Mashkuran

Salam Zarah, well as to the translation i am not a good arabic speaking translating, so please let the good translator here please help to translate this dua for our sis/bros, on the other hand if i do get a little time i can get a proper translation for you. so if no one posts the translation i will try to get one. thanks yes the stories are touchy every ramadhan we all remeber these stories and we keep talking about them over and over, as for my neice it still gives her a shiver when she thinks of it as for anti zahra we pass our blessings to her and all muslimina and muslimat who passed away.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

Jazzak-Allah khair,Inshallah someone will post the translation soon.:)

:wasalam: